RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stolen Battlers, please help identify!

Rep:
Level 86
Hello, I'm an avid RPG Maker fan and was browsing another website that hosts adoptables. (Little things you click in peoples signatures)

They allow for reporting stolen art, and I immediately recognized one of these creatures. The bat.
But I can't place what resource site it came from!

I suspect these are ALL stolen, and ANY help in identifying them would be great, thank you!

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I'm just here to ask the RPG Making community for some help!

Rep:
Level 88
The bat is from RMXP, it's a stock monster.
As for the other, I have not seen them.
Try checking older versions of RM.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
None of those are 2k3 or VX.

Rep:
Level 86
I knew the bat was from XP but I'm pretty sure the one pictured is actually from a japanese source I cant find anymore.

But it doesn't matter! :) I was able to convince the admin that they were stolen regardless by showing them the XP original file and they were taken down.  Thank you.

This topic can be locked now ;D