RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Characters [RESOLVED]

Rep:
Level 88
If I have characters, but not the sprites, what's the best way of going about getting them? Would I have to create them myself?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:09:42 AM by Nouman »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yea. =[ you need a character set no matter what for a character you want in a game.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Would there be any way to make one though? Or would that be impossible?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait make a character set? Of course they are made my some members here, or you can make it yourself using paint.

if you are requesting something to be made post a topic here:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/board,7.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
So I can just use paint? Excellent. Before I was really worrying over finding matching sprites and battlers!! Thanks for your help.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
No problem. It seems like you got the solution so I added [RESOLVED] to topic title