RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mathy: La Recherche

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
busy with it? yes and no, because im sometimes away or helping in the house....

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
oh all right it's cool.

Rep:
Level 89
 ;D Mostly I'm lazy because my game will have 20 Dungeons!!!  :m: :luigi:

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i plan on having 500 maps MINIMUM in my game.
so far i got around 180, so it's cool i guess...

Rep:
Level 89
yeah but do you know how many space will it take to make the dungeons if i decide to make then like Link's Awakening dungeons....

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
it doesn't take a lot of space. ressources do.
i have a total of 210 maps(some doesnt count still). when i delete all my ressources, it's  725ko. a new rm2k3 project is around 450. so it won't be a lot.

Rep:
Level 89
 ok then.........  :wiiw: I'm going to HAVE ONE:? YES! (for real)

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
kk seriously GG this project is really getting good.
look at the signature for more details.

and erm. yes,we're still looking for people. i just found some,but are they loyal =O?!?!
haha!!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei ur, back WB and nice progress :D keep it up cant wait for a full release.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
thx Dollmage. it's VERY progressing now. i was alone for months. i lost motivation.
now that i might have someone else gave me lot of motivation.

mini-world map was a bitch to do.
anyone has ever done that? i've never seen one <.<

NEW SECTION ADDED(STORY) LOOK IN THE FIRST POST(Spoiler)
Prologue And Chapter 1!

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
prologue completed and chapter 1 almost done. be ready to read LOL. this is mostly like a book. it's not a copy-paste from the game.

UPDATES
--------------
CHAPTER 1 DONE!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
------------------
UPDATES AGAIN!! CHAPTER 2 HALF DONE(ty colt :) )
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:41:31 PM by HolyQuebec »

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Is it made with rm 2003 or 2000 (I'd love to help, but I only have rmxp and rm2k3  ::) )?
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Is it made with rm 2003 or 2000 (I'd love to help, but I only have rmxp and rm2k3  ::) )?
2k3 *wink wink*

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
chapt 2 completed :) ;D

Rep:
Level 86
I'm not very good with rm2k3, so forget it...  :-\... I only really can figure out rmxp, so forget what I said... But nice ideas though, I haven't really though that much about making a modern game with it (or is it "midieval"-don't answer that), but it sounds cool! Good luck ppl! Keep da stuff comin'!
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
how can you not be good with rm2k3 but be good with XP? haha.
they're pretty much the same, they just have different interfaces. it takes like a day or not even,to get use to it. I can even help you out bro y'know <.<

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
updates! chapter 3 completed! 4 to come soon!
Spoiler for:
ty colt for the hardwork :)

Rep:
Level 86
how can you not be good with rm2k3 but be good with XP? haha.
they're pretty much the same, they just have different interfaces. it takes like a day or not even,to get use to it. I can even help you out bro y'know <.<

Yeah, well maybe it's those interfaces. I don't know, but maybe it's 'cuz I HATE bad graphics when I've seen something with GREAT graphics (compared to the one with the BAD graphics). And no, you don't need to help me. And there are so many things you can't do which you can in rmxp. of course, there's the easy inn and vehicle system, and cool battle system, but I still like the other one. Ah, heck, I'll try to come up with sth, I don't wanna move off topic.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
okay sure i guess lol

if you still feel like joining me then it's cool haha.
I would like to do it on XP but i don't feel like redoing everything to be very honnest.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Hello Everyone, I am the author of La Recherche, Thank you all for the nice compliments! :) also, I would like any feedback I can get from anyone who is willing to give it. I am new to storywritting but I am trying my best. THANKS EVERYONE!
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I also just realized i was view number 1000 haha wow, =p I love you all
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lol colt so you joined? + rep me xD ;D

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Lol I will as soon As I can bro, you power hungry lunatic mwahahahaha.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i still need more people to work with us lol.
motivated people = impossible to find  :-\

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Well you know me, motivated, but not for rm2k3 lol. Sorrry :'(! Im still here for ya tho bro haha