RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Space twister

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
After playing some other games I relized just how good yours is, sorry I neve gave you maximum credit, good job and keep up the good work!
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Don't worry, I've done it.

Another bug, when you go to the camp screen after the battle I had problems with,you can select the cat for your party before you even get to the city you find it in.

Rep:
Level 88
That's me in my bee outfit, do I look handsome?
OMG that's a huge bug thx :D I hope the scret character cannot be selected too, is mindy selectable? :S

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I think I saw someone called Mindy...yeah.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
make sure to post when the full game is done ;D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Definatly, yeah.

Rep:
Level 88
The new demo is gonna be available soon, hopefully 2 days more, this demo is gonna be the fully scripted form of the last demo, remapped and renewed. this version will be 1000 times better than the other. After this version ill start rhina's path at last, this demo ends when Jack meets Rhina, and Rhina's demo will end where she meets Jack, then ill continue developing both stories til the end of the game, I mean after this demo I will only release another demo with both Jack's and Rhina's demo story and after that ill finish the whole game (no demos until then)

aprox full game playtime 40-60 hours

Jack's demo aprox playtime 4-6 hours

Rhina's demo aprox playtime 3-5 hours

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
sounds cool cant wait!!! ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Ooh, I'm just downloading this now, looking for something to play and it sounds really great!

Download 16% complete... Go go go!! ;D

Rep:
Level 88
My recomendation for u is to download the newer version which im about to release. It will be so much better
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 07:09:16 PM by royalbuzz »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Your games rock royalbuzz!!! Cant wait for new demo!!!

Rep:
Level 88
im gonna need 1 more day, i just entered school again, i still need to check everything out, and to make some changes to the music and thats all, im finished im just doing some details.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ok I be patient

Rep:
Level 88
My game is finished the problem is that ive been having problems with my rpg maker, with the compress data, I cannot make a working compressed game, still working on fixing the problem

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh, I was looking forward to getting it today. Oh well. Hope you can fix the problem.

Rep:
Level 88
At last I'm done, just put the audio folder in space twister folder, ill Edit the first post ok?

http://files.filefront.com/Space_Twisterrar/;6510579;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Downloading.....More comments on this post later. Or on a new one if theres so many posts.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
332 mb WOHA. but still downloading  :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Its taking ages to. I had to pause it, so as not to lag the rest of my downloads.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
omg...its great..Im not even done with the starting cut scene and its great already.  ;D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Im gonna un pause it now...

Rep:
Level 88
I'm glad that you like it I put a lot of effort in my game

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Kaaay. It froze. Then this appeared in the folder.

Code: [Select]
Sat Jan 13 00:35:45 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/LadyTron - Destroy everything you touch.
Sat Jan 13 00:35:53 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/LadyTron - Destroy everything you touch.
Sat Jan 13 00:35:55 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/Kill Bill Soundtrack - 03 The Grand Duel (Parte Prima).
Sat Jan 13 00:36:05 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/Kill Bill Soundtrack - 03 The Grand Duel (Parte Prima).
Sat Jan 13 00:36:05 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file SE : Audio/SE/bluebird.
Sat Jan 13 00:36:37 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/LadyTron - Destroy everything you touch.

Rep:
Level 88
Read the instructions just put the audio folder in the space twister folder

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Read the instructions just put the audio folder in the space twister folder

lol. anyways yes, this demo is ALOT better then half, wait almost all the new project demos people are making.Great, fun, exciting game. can't wait for the final demo.