RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Space twister

Rep:
Level 88
That's me in my bee outfit, do I look handsome?
Plot: In a world with two kind of ppl, the seeded, and the network officers. The seeded people are humans with seeded information, they act as the network want them to act, and they think the way the network wants them to think, And the network officers which its purpose is to serve the network will and protect its wisdom no matter what.
A game with two stories, both stories join with the passing of time and each story gives you different explanations about things the other character ignores. My demo is about 5 hours of playing with fun dialogs. My demo is comming soon, I'm fixing some bugs.

This is what the full version will have

Features

40/50 hours play time
2 different stories
Cool characters
Fun dialogs
Voices
well thought plot
Secret characters (demo includes 1)
Some battlers made by me check the link, you are free to use them as well
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9216.0.html
and a lot of surprises

SCRIPTS
KCG 3D pseudocamera
Day & Night System (Blizzard's)
A great menu with several skins
Chaos Drive

SPECIAL THANX

Scripts:Blizzard
ummm... Blizzard...
and yes I forgot... Blizzard lol

and of course you for playing my game

Edit: Im almost finished with the new demo. Its the same but bug free, remapped and new stuff like voices and new scripts. It wont take long

Edit 2 :

Demo version JACK version 2.0

http://files.filefront.com/Space_Twisterrar/;6510579;;/fileinfo.html

Edit 3 :

Font files, If you dont have berlin sans font you can download it here. after the screenshots
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:53:27 PM by royalbuzz »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
very unique idea, sounds sorta confusing, but still very unique! and that campfire screenshot looks great!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Sounds cool can't wait for the demo.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
6days no update?

Rep:
Level 88
I know, I just finished with the bugs, ill play my game to see if everything is right and post the link

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh yes, I'll edit this post with commments when I've played it.

EDIT: Ok, its not working. The links fine, but FileFront won't load the download page. I'll keep trying.

EDIT 2: Don't worry its working. I'll post again when I've played it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 09:31:20 PM by nevfx »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Im downloading it as well, and ill tell you what I think of it, it definetly sounds interesting,
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you :D if you find bugs please report :p

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I'll comment tommorow. Played a bit, and its cool, but I'm to tired to now.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Well I played it (part of it I will finish the rest tommorow), First thing I noticed is that while the storyline is kinof rushed meaning its not a very good introduction its followed through well,you sucesfully added some humour, while interior maps could use some work the dungeon maps and forest map are superb, good flashbacks,I like the fact that theres a light on anything you can effect such as the sword or the switch on the statue, while most of the tilesets and NPC's were RTP the main charecter wasent and that is a very nice addition. Overall I say its gonna be a good game, my advice is to work on maybe a better introduction, and maybe harder dungeons.
This demo gets a 8/10, keep up the good work.

Rep:
Level 88
thx for the advice, a fair introduction is made just before having the third character, this game is planned to be a 30/40 hours game with a lot of surprises, like any good rpg the information and the plot you have at the beggining changes with the passing on time with surprises. ;)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thats good to hear, another thing I liked is when the main charecter uses special moves he makes the sounds, Ill get into battle just to hear BURN lol

Rep:
Level 88
Everyone is gonna have voices later on, im just lacking on actors

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
The only problem I have is the screwed up keyboard controls. After the initial battle, I cant move up, so I'm stuck by a wall...And I have to press "UP" to go "DOWN".

Rep:
Level 88
??? how come? can't u restart the game to fix that?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I don't know why. I'll try adjusting the keyboard controls.

EDIT: I've sorted it, and played the game.

Holy Crap. Its great! I never knew it was so good! I can't wait for the main version to come out.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 08:11:10 PM by nevfx »

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you I'll edit my first post and add the features the full game will have

I've been working hard on my maps to give you a very intresting mapped game, Coolkid told me the maps are not as good as they are in other places and i know he's right, some maps were made when i had no idea how to map, and im remapping the houses and towns, that will make the game even better. Thx for the advice cookid im showing that i read and take your tips in mind.

I post the difference between the map i did when i was starting and the new ones Im doing, even a blind man would see the difference, ITS HUGE!!! LOL.... BTW ill post the openable doors for indoors in resourses
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 07:50:57 AM by royalbuzz »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Er, could you help? On the demo, when you have to fight the General, how can you win? I lost, as she was doing over 3,000 damage, and it said Game Over!

Rep:
Level 88
Ok That's a huge bug thanx, Just play again, If shady slash is the last one to die, it will say game over, but if he's the first or second to die the game continues, I already fixed the problem but you can still keep playing with the demo, to tell the truth i never got shady slash killed for the last that's why i didnt realize there was a huge bug in there. Thx post any other bug if u find one.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
New maps look great, keep up the good work, cant wait to play the full game,

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh! Ok, I'll play it again.

Rep:
Level 88
And i can't wait to finish my game it's gonna be one of the coolest games ever made :p

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
How do you get her to attack Shady first...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
After playing some other games I relized just how good yours is, sorry I neve gave you maximum credit, good job and keep up the good work!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Don't worry, I've done it.

Another bug, when you go to the camp screen after the battle I had problems with,you can select the cat for your party before you even get to the city you find it in.

Rep:
Level 88
OMG that's a huge bug thx :D I hope the scret character cannot be selected too, is mindy selectable? :S

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I think I saw someone called Mindy...yeah.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
make sure to post when the full game is done ;D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Definatly, yeah.

Rep:
Level 88
The new demo is gonna be available soon, hopefully 2 days more, this demo is gonna be the fully scripted form of the last demo, remapped and renewed. this version will be 1000 times better than the other. After this version ill start rhina's path at last, this demo ends when Jack meets Rhina, and Rhina's demo will end where she meets Jack, then ill continue developing both stories til the end of the game, I mean after this demo I will only release another demo with both Jack's and Rhina's demo story and after that ill finish the whole game (no demos until then)

aprox full game playtime 40-60 hours

Jack's demo aprox playtime 4-6 hours

Rhina's demo aprox playtime 3-5 hours

Rep:
Level 88
sounds cool cant wait!!! ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Ooh, I'm just downloading this now, looking for something to play and it sounds really great!

Download 16% complete... Go go go!! ;D

Rep:
Level 88
My recomendation for u is to download the newer version which im about to release. It will be so much better
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 07:09:16 PM by royalbuzz »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Your games rock royalbuzz!!! Cant wait for new demo!!!

Rep:
Level 88
im gonna need 1 more day, i just entered school again, i still need to check everything out, and to make some changes to the music and thats all, im finished im just doing some details.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ok I be patient

Rep:
Level 88
My game is finished the problem is that ive been having problems with my rpg maker, with the compress data, I cannot make a working compressed game, still working on fixing the problem

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh, I was looking forward to getting it today. Oh well. Hope you can fix the problem.

Rep:
Level 88
At last I'm done, just put the audio folder in space twister folder, ill Edit the first post ok?

http://files.filefront.com/Space_Twisterrar/;6510579;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Downloading.....More comments on this post later. Or on a new one if theres so many posts.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
332 mb WOHA. but still downloading  :D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Its taking ages to. I had to pause it, so as not to lag the rest of my downloads.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
omg...its great..Im not even done with the starting cut scene and its great already.  ;D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Im gonna un pause it now...

Rep:
Level 88
I'm glad that you like it I put a lot of effort in my game

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Kaaay. It froze. Then this appeared in the folder.

Code: [Select]
Sat Jan 13 00:35:45 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/LadyTron - Destroy everything you touch.
Sat Jan 13 00:35:53 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/LadyTron - Destroy everything you touch.
Sat Jan 13 00:35:55 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/Kill Bill Soundtrack - 03 The Grand Duel (Parte Prima).
Sat Jan 13 00:36:05 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/Kill Bill Soundtrack - 03 The Grand Duel (Parte Prima).
Sat Jan 13 00:36:05 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file SE : Audio/SE/bluebird.
Sat Jan 13 00:36:37 Central Standard Time 2007 - Unable to find file BGM : Audio/BGM/LadyTron - Destroy everything you touch.

Rep:
Level 88
Read the instructions just put the audio folder in the space twister folder

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Read the instructions just put the audio folder in the space twister folder

lol. anyways yes, this demo is ALOT better then half, wait almost all the new project demos people are making.Great, fun, exciting game. can't wait for the final demo.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
The text does not display for me.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh yes ill post the font, i didn't know berlin sans was not a default font ill post it in the afternoon sorry ^^

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ok thanks, I really wanted to play it, and was shocked when I couldn't see any text!

Rep:
Level 88
Here are the fonts

Rep:
Level 88
yayz is downloading  now ;D

lol 30 minutes left...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^^It;ll be worth it.
Where do I put the fonts?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 07:21:52 PM by nevfx »

Rep:
Level 88
i think in your font folder of your computer... if not look around in the rmxp folders

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Put it in fonts, no luck. I'll look around...mess around...

Rep:
Level 88
install them, just open fonts from control panel and drag them

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
C:/windows/fonts

drag and drop

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Worked. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 08:34:55 PM by nevfx »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Sorry for double post.

WOW this game got better!!!

One problem, I renamed the main character, but when you go to his house, it says "Jack's". You should just call it "Your House."

And I saved, but I couldn't load it.

After I used an item in the menu, it said there was an error.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 08:54:34 PM by nevfx »

Rep:
Level 88
C:/windows/fonts

drag and drop
hey u stole my idea >:(

lolz :P

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^Lol. Has anyone experianced my problems?

Rep:
Level 88
Ok the problem with the save can be solved easily, in the .rar i gave you there's a file which its name is save1.sav or something like that, put that file in the space twister folder, actually i put a readme in the .rar file
the problem with Jack's house LOL i never change my hero's name i didn't notice.
and with the third problem which i find very important, which item did u use?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 05:54:51 AM by royalbuzz »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I used a Berry Potion, wanted full SP before next battle.

I'll try that file moving.

Thanks!

Rep:
Level 88
started playing, got an error at the first save point in the game  :-\ -in his house....

Rep:
Level 88
what does it say?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ok the problem with the save can be solved easily, in the .rar i gave you there's a file which its name is save1.sav or something like that, put that file in the space twister folder, actually i put a readme in the .rar file
the problem with Jack's house LOL i never change my hero's name i didn't notice.
and with the third problem which i find very important, which item did u use?

There is a file named "1" in the Save Folder already. The only other save1.sav file is my save file which I can't load.

Rep:
Level 88
no, there's a file in the rar i made named save1.sav your file is not a .sav is a .rgss or something like that, i need a .sav in the main folder in orther to load your file, so just drag and drop the file from the rar to your space twister folder im gonna fix that bug

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ok, I'll check it out.

No luck. It doesn't work. Everything is in the folder.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 08:46:34 PM by nevfx »

Rep:
Level 88
no, there's a file in the rar i made named save1.sav your file is not a .sav is a .rgss or something like that, i need a .sav in the main folder in orther to load your file, so just drag and drop the file from the rar to your space twister folder im gonna fix that bug

ok ill continue playing it now :P
sorry i havent gotten back to you about it in a while
since now i realized how to fix the problem lol :P

Rep:
Level 88
Ok.. sorry i haven't been on for awhile ive been busy with my band hope to come back soon

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Guys im back, ive been busy lately with university and my band but im back and ill continue this game i wont let it unfinished :D

Rep:
Level 88
Btw that message there is mine, my brother is idahlo and i didnt notice he was online :|