RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Space twister

Rep:
Level 88
That's me in my bee outfit, do I look handsome?
Plot: In a world with two kind of ppl, the seeded, and the network officers. The seeded people are humans with seeded information, they act as the network want them to act, and they think the way the network wants them to think, And the network officers which its purpose is to serve the network will and protect its wisdom no matter what.
A game with two stories, both stories join with the passing of time and each story gives you different explanations about things the other character ignores. My demo is about 5 hours of playing with fun dialogs. My demo is comming soon, I'm fixing some bugs.

This is what the full version will have

Features

40/50 hours play time
2 different stories
Cool characters
Fun dialogs
Voices
well thought plot
Secret characters (demo includes 1)
Some battlers made by me check the link, you are free to use them as well
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9216.0.html
and a lot of surprises

SCRIPTS
KCG 3D pseudocamera
Day & Night System (Blizzard's)
A great menu with several skins
Chaos Drive

SPECIAL THANX

Scripts:Blizzard
ummm... Blizzard...
and yes I forgot... Blizzard lol

and of course you for playing my game

Edit: Im almost finished with the new demo. Its the same but bug free, remapped and new stuff like voices and new scripts. It wont take long

Edit 2 :

Demo version JACK version 2.0

http://files.filefront.com/Space_Twisterrar/;6510579;;/fileinfo.html

Edit 3 :

Font files, If you dont have berlin sans font you can download it here. after the screenshots
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:53:27 PM by royalbuzz »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
very unique idea, sounds sorta confusing, but still very unique! and that campfire screenshot looks great!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Sounds cool can't wait for the demo.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
6days no update?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I know, I just finished with the bugs, ill play my game to see if everything is right and post the link

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh yes, I'll edit this post with commments when I've played it.

EDIT: Ok, its not working. The links fine, but FileFront won't load the download page. I'll keep trying.

EDIT 2: Don't worry its working. I'll post again when I've played it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 09:31:20 PM by nevfx »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Im downloading it as well, and ill tell you what I think of it, it definetly sounds interesting,
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you :D if you find bugs please report :p

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I'll comment tommorow. Played a bit, and its cool, but I'm to tired to now.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Well I played it (part of it I will finish the rest tommorow), First thing I noticed is that while the storyline is kinof rushed meaning its not a very good introduction its followed through well,you sucesfully added some humour, while interior maps could use some work the dungeon maps and forest map are superb, good flashbacks,I like the fact that theres a light on anything you can effect such as the sword or the switch on the statue, while most of the tilesets and NPC's were RTP the main charecter wasent and that is a very nice addition. Overall I say its gonna be a good game, my advice is to work on maybe a better introduction, and maybe harder dungeons.
This demo gets a 8/10, keep up the good work.

Rep:
Level 88
thx for the advice, a fair introduction is made just before having the third character, this game is planned to be a 30/40 hours game with a lot of surprises, like any good rpg the information and the plot you have at the beggining changes with the passing on time with surprises. ;)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thats good to hear, another thing I liked is when the main charecter uses special moves he makes the sounds, Ill get into battle just to hear BURN lol

Rep:
Level 88
Everyone is gonna have voices later on, im just lacking on actors

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
The only problem I have is the screwed up keyboard controls. After the initial battle, I cant move up, so I'm stuck by a wall...And I have to press "UP" to go "DOWN".

Rep:
Level 88
??? how come? can't u restart the game to fix that?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I don't know why. I'll try adjusting the keyboard controls.

EDIT: I've sorted it, and played the game.

Holy Crap. Its great! I never knew it was so good! I can't wait for the main version to come out.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 08:11:10 PM by nevfx »

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you I'll edit my first post and add the features the full game will have

I've been working hard on my maps to give you a very intresting mapped game, Coolkid told me the maps are not as good as they are in other places and i know he's right, some maps were made when i had no idea how to map, and im remapping the houses and towns, that will make the game even better. Thx for the advice cookid im showing that i read and take your tips in mind.

I post the difference between the map i did when i was starting and the new ones Im doing, even a blind man would see the difference, ITS HUGE!!! LOL.... BTW ill post the openable doors for indoors in resourses
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 07:50:57 AM by royalbuzz »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Er, could you help? On the demo, when you have to fight the General, how can you win? I lost, as she was doing over 3,000 damage, and it said Game Over!

Rep:
Level 88
Ok That's a huge bug thanx, Just play again, If shady slash is the last one to die, it will say game over, but if he's the first or second to die the game continues, I already fixed the problem but you can still keep playing with the demo, to tell the truth i never got shady slash killed for the last that's why i didnt realize there was a huge bug in there. Thx post any other bug if u find one.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
New maps look great, keep up the good work, cant wait to play the full game,

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh! Ok, I'll play it again.

Rep:
Level 88
And i can't wait to finish my game it's gonna be one of the coolest games ever made :p

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
How do you get her to attack Shady first...