RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Harry Potter: The Book of Dark Ages

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
RTP's fine. In fact, it's TOO fine. Anyone with a half-hour on their hands can make an RPG with the RTP. There are tons of custom resources, so why use RTP?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Ok just wondering. If I use the tilesets will my game be trashed? Because my maps (IMO) turned out good with RTP, but after realizing what RTP is should i chang all them? or start makin the new maps with diff tilesets. And where are some good house/exterior tilesets?

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's up to you. If your RPG is completely innovative and original, how it looks isn't as important because effort is obvious. But if your RPG is just some undeveloped idea that you'll try to make up as you go along, using RTP makes your game seem very shabby and unprofessional.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks for the advice!

Now lets return to this being about the game

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
My honest opinion is as follows: This game will most definitely fall flat on its face, considering Nick's track record and the fact that he made the thread seconds after you suggested the idea. No amount of planning went into this, and those god awful screens only make that more evident. He'll make this for a few days, then grow bored of it and make a thread for another game idea like he always does.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Zypher, since your posting alot here, why don't ya just join the game? lool  :D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Because I don't want to promote failure.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
But what if I really do get this one out?

And btw, announcement!

@A chacter named 'Tails' has been added (I talk to him in MSN. He wanted to be in it.)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Harry Potter meets Sonic? I hope you get this one out because it could be pretty damn funny.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Nah, it's just his nickname. I'm using everyones user from here, so why not use his nickname?

And yea it might be funny. I might have a seen where someone turns someone else into a mouse xD

But I wish you'd join the game Zypher :(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Making a harry potter game idea is damn easy.
If you need help in composing/idea tell me
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Tell you what. Release an original, fun demo with tons of creativity and effort put into it, and a non-standard battle system, and I'll consider helping you out.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
@Zypher - Do you mean the default battle system? Oh it's not that! I'm using Sideview and Soul Rage Systems =D

@Nightwolf - I'd like for you to make a story, I'm kind of busy working on the game and getting the people togeather for it.
===Announcement===
@Nightwolf is added into the game in the house Ravenclaw, but is still a partyable member once you've completed the first quest in the game.
@Gryiffindor and Ravenclaw's dorms have been made. (Ravenclaw Dorm is only accessable once you have Nightwolf in your party.)

So Nightwolf, please post some information for you wizard.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
once im in the party i want to meet with the headmaster, and he should allow me to join the school, and place me  in slytherin

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
once im in the party i want to meet with the headmaster, and he should allow me to join the school, and place me  in slytherin
Yea, but your going to be partyable =) Then after meeting with the master, you leave party and Nightwolf is met and joins.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yea, but your going to be partyable =) Then after meeting with the master, you leave party and Nightwolf is met and joins.

ok cool!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
NIKOLAI can u tell me what you mean? I will do so after i understand it a little.
Arlen is hot.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Chacter set:
Spells:
Element: (Dark, water, lighting, fire, etc)
Information: (must include where chacter can be found)

That ^
I need to know what your chacter looks like, a few spells he has,
what is element is, and a little information about him and where he
can be found (I won't need information, your partyed after Nouman
becomes a student).

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Bump

BTW there is a new poll going on

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
==========Announcement==========
@There has been a Party Join or Leave Party Room installed. The teleporter is located in the
Boys Dorm of the Gryiffindor House.
@Nightwolf has officially been added.
@I will hopefully soon post a tut for the Party Join or Leave Party Room after
I get home from school (I haven't gone yet, it's on 6 in the morning over here T_T)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
==========Announcement==========
The game was scrapped
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Rep:
Level 88
lol blizzard.

good luck seeing if you can make this game any good Nikoli providing you dont give in on it :)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
He will scrap it in a few days. He always does. He has started more projects than the entire community together.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!