RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Harry Potter: The Book of Dark Ages

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I'm making a Harry Potter game that others can join in! I need the following information:

Chacter set:
Spells:
Element: (Dark, water, lighting, fire, etc)
Information: (must include where chacter can be found)

I'll post more about the game when I get atleast 20 people :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 11:47:23 PM by Nikolai »

Rep:
Level 88
It's going to be really tough finding Harry Potter sprites. I'll try to find you some, but it's not at all gauranteed I can find 'em.
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Who says I was using exact sprites? They can be anything thats midevil looking!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'd like a list of all these 500 projects you're working on, please.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
This is the only one.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
So then what about Final Fantasy 22? Or that Chicken Nuggets game? Or the several other projects you've made threads about on here, despite not actually having done any real work on them?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Final Fantasy 22 was changed because there have been others made on here.

Chicken Nuggetz is as a hold until I get the sprites.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well since i sorta led you to this idea....I want to request to be a Playable hero.

Chacter set: Use any just give it really black hair
Spells: Death eater, Soul rape, Demon Slash
Element: (Dark)
Information: (must include where chacter can be found)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
You need to tell where he is able to join your party

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You should have to fight the evil lord, and i should be like his deciple, and i should join your team before you fight him and become the greatest dark wizard ever.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
There is going to be a dark monster, so I guess it could happen. ok, 19 people to go!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
=======Announcement=======
@Due to shortage of submits, I've added arrowone and winged
@Hogwarts Main hallway has been finshed
@I am using the Slipknot Message System, Soul Rage System, and Advanced Side View Battle System
@16 more people needed  :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Show us some screenies

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Don't worry! I was just about to get some!

Rep:
Level 88

Dude, if your making a Harry Potter RPG you need Harry Potter sprites at least or it'll just be any other game. In my scripts, RPG videogames or anything else I work on, I try to make it unique and different from everyone else's.
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Dude, if your making a Harry Potter RPG you need Harry Potter sprites at least or it'll just be any other game. In my scripts, RPG videogames or anything else I work on, I try to make it unique and different from everyone else's.

It is already pretty unique, at first he was gona make a FF game but i told him that was as unique as making a Harry Potter game. And as for the Character's just add a wand in their hands, and maybe a robe/cape

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Ok, the screens have arrived!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
RTP. I called it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
pretty good, but i always remembered dumbuldor (yes i know thats not how to spell it) had a small, dark room that you get to with stairs.

make the right bookshelf out of events, and set them to move on action button, and then revealing the hidden door behind. =]....Wow i just noticed i made that a really cool room...im gona use it too!

some things i found:

]http://charas-project.net/resources/Charasets/20233_1139847561.png

http://charas-project.net/resources/Charasets/6685_1090003510.png
http://charas-project.net/resources/Charasets/1_1057922973.png

« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 01:16:28 AM by Nouman6 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RTP. I called it.

Sorry this is very noobish, but what is RTP? and why is it soo bad?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
RTP = Run Time Package. Basically, it's the resources given to you when you install RPG Maker. It's bad because it shows a total lack of effort on the creator's part, due to them not looking for other tilesets and sprites to suit their needs, or even making their own. In some projects, this is okay because the game's completely unique and does show effort. With these, however, they look like they were done in 5 minutes simply to keep the topic from being closed.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I see. well i am not going to use the characters that come along with the program but i have already started using th tilesets...is that horrrible? because no one has mentioned anything about my screenshots on the topic:

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=4568.0

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Zypher, almost every game includes the RTP stuff. But I'm not going to use the RTP chacters mostly

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Zypher, almost every game includes the RTP stuff. But I'm not going to use the RTP chacters mostly

Well, in that case, using RTP is perfectly acceptable! Thanks a bunch for helping me realize that, Nik! I'm indebted to you!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Well, in that case, using RTP is perfectly acceptable! Thanks a bunch for helping me realize that, Nik! I'm indebted to you!

sarcasm...lol