RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Light's Shadow

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
My compliments, that's really good.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
thanks for the title! its really good!

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I dont have a cbs right now. just the battle system that comes with rmxp. does anyone have nice cbs that I dont need side-view battlers for? I've looked for one and I don't like what I see.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
why dont u just keep what comes with rmxp then? Just add a few of blizzards scripts to spice it up a little xD

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Why don't you add this, it looks cool.

I made a new project and tested that script but nothing changed. it was just the same as the defult one. what was it sopposed to do?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I decided to make it an open beta test. you can download the game at the link below.

please cut me some slack when critizicing my game, remmember: its my first game worth posting on this forum

I hope you all enjoy the game! (remmember, its just a beta)

http://pixel02.sharebigfile.com/getfile.php?id=128245&access_key=3086be985355ca96f2a837d0c4de20ea&t=460fcd8f&o=F34EDF26DD97CE97483FC17E6C372F69F450DF268A8F988B1F2AC861722D463DBA07C35FBD97CA974E3FC0&name=new+Project+1.exe

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
did anyone try out my game?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
I get a 404 error. Can't find the page.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
hmm, ill try to fix that

[edit]

here, try this link:
taken off

and if that doesn't work, try going to the website, then type in the code at the bottem of the screen and then downlaod it manualy:
taken off

if those dont work, then tell me and ill post it on my own website.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 11:20:45 PM by fadark »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
i think the first link died again, but the last one that i posted should work. what do you guys think?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
now did anyone try my game?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
I haven't gotten very far. It's a bit too fast though. It's like cutscene, walk 2 secs, cutscene. "Let's explore". Then it cuts to the end of the exploration without any exploring and the village is on fire. I just don't know what's going on. Mapping could use some work, but I'd think about re-eventing the opening to make it a flow a little more naturally. I can't comment on the story because I haven't gotten far enough yet.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
up until you get to triakaa village, real game starts, befor that is just the prologe

Rep:
Level 97
Okay, I am going to make a few suggestions. First, encrypt your game files before uploading. Second, take those spoilers off the main heroes as it's a hassle to look at them. Third, PM a mod and tell them to move this to Projects/Games as it meets the requirements I believe. Finally, give credit: You are using Blizzard's Lvl Up Notifier, and you are using the CMS I wrote for you, but you don't mention Blizzard at all and you credit Darklord for the CMS. You also have a Floating Location Window - I don't know who made it but chances are it wwasn't you, so give credit.

I'll play the game later.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Okay, I am going to make a few suggestions. First, encrypt your game files before uploading. Second, take those spoilers off the main heroes as it's a hassle to look at them. Third, PM a mod and tell them to move this to Projects/Games as it meets the requirements I believe. Finally, give credit: You are using Blizzard's Lvl Up Notifier, and you are using the CMS I wrote for you, but you don't mention Blizzard at all and you credit Darklord for the CMS. You also have a Floating Location Window - I don't know who made it but chances are it wwasn't you, so give credit.
sry about the 'darklord' credit thing. i mistyped. and i forgot to give the other people credit for things also. ty for the comment

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
just so everyone who plays my game knows: when you use the air ship in this beta version, you just warp to you destination. in the final version: the world map will be alot better, and after you select your destination in the world map you will warp to the airship which you will have to wait on for 1 min.

the only thing i need for those 2 edits is a good world map tile set.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
ok, i took off the open beta test because i was adding to my game so much latley that it was a hassle to make a newbeta everytime i do something to my game. it will be back up in a day or 2

Rep:
Level 97
When you put it back up, remember to encrypt it.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
When you put it back up, remember to encrypt it.
what does encrypting it do?

just so everyone who plays my game knows: when you use the air ship in this beta version, you just warp to you destination. in the final version: the world map will be alot better, and after you select your destination in the world map you will warp to the airship which you will have to wait on for 1 min.

the only thing i need for those 2 edits is a good world map tile set.

i finished the world map and airship. everytime you wanna go somewhere on the aiship, you have to wait on it for 1 min.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I jsut noticed, this isn't a game maker game is it?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
oh, i didnt even notice lol!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
update!

in the first post of this topic i added:

• The basic storyline for the intro of the game
  • The ages and positions of the heroes (not the optional ones)
  • a world map of the game under the screenshots section
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 06:27:26 PM by fadark »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
ok, i think the game is as done as it will ever be. the only thing not working right now is the Chokobo Race and i dont think that will ever be working because i cant get the chocobo rider sprites that i need. ill most likely post the "beta" version up soon

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Open Beta's Back!

click on the link below to download the 95% complete beta version of Light's Shadow.
taken off

if that link doesn't work, download it manualy by going to the link below.
taken off

note: You must be regestered in www.sharebigfile.com to download it manualy.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 10:55:36 PM by fadark »