RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tricky Time

Rep:
Level 89
ok for my Game theres this part that you need to bring the Apples to this guy until Time ends.If you dont bring him the apples in less then 3 minutes then you lose.

sooo  how do i make Time so that when it ends you get GAME OVER!

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Set up a conditional branch in your time event that says if timer is 0min 0 sec or less, display Game Over. The conditional branch event is on page one of the list of events, and the Game Over is on page three.

Good luck!
Project(s):
Dragonblade: First Awakening - Demo not yet available
Dragonblade: The Forum game - Join now!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
gameover thats a bit harsh

if you were dieing of an illness and needed to give the apples to the man before you dies that might make more sense :)

Rep:
Level 89
well in the game the apples are poison and the mission is to give it to an evil guy who is about to take the train.

so if you dont give him the apples he ordered (which are poison) then your mission is over.

Quote from: Saber
Set up a conditional branch in your time event that says if timer is 0min 0 sec or less, display Game Over. The conditional branch event is on page one of the list of events, and the Game Over is on page three.

Good luck!

Hey thanx for that Saber.

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ahhhh thanks