RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[New Problem] Legend of Mana Forging

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
All work will stop and the ground will releive...
alrighty. thanks. I'm in no rush to get it fixed anyway so I have no problem waiting.
Secret of the Summit: [Working Title]
Scripts: nearly complete (need skill shop)
Storyline: complete
Database: 50%
Game Progress: 10%

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
I'm heading to bed now but when I get back up in a few hours, I'll check into this little problem of yours.

Rep:
Level 90
I hate double posting but your bug is fixed. I also eliminated another bug:Forging something while having 0 of that ore type. Took me roughly 1-2 hours due to a lazy attitude to fix these two little oversights of the original scripter. Honestly though, the scripter who did this script is damn good.

Thank you so much :D

Yes, it is an amazing script. But I ran into those two bugs and then I stopped the game for now because of it.

Thanks, I am very grateful.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
solved? add [RESOLVED]
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 90
You are welcome. ^_^ If any other bugs pop up with scripts, you know where to find me.

Rep:
Level 87
I've been looking for this exact script! However, I can't get the zip file to work so could someone post it in a code box for me?
I don't have a signature

I ran into another problem with this script.
When scene_load is in my scripts, it doesn't allow me to load games, giving me this error:
????? 'scene_load' 15 ??? EOFError ???????
End of file reached
I didn't use it for a while because I didn't think it was necessary at first, but then when I got to the point of the game where I started enchanting weapons, I found that without it the enchanted weapon disappears.

Rep:
Level 90
I'll look in to it when I get a spare minute.

Rep:
Level 87
seriously, I can't get the thing to work. Could someone please post it in a code box?
I don't have a signature

Rep:
Level 90
Very odd...are you sure that you didn't try loading a save file from a time before you inserted the Enchantment script? I saved and loaded a file just fine. Also, are you sure you didn't use any other scripts that had saved game data on that game file? I'm still VERY new to the data file handling of any programming language so I'm really out of my element here.

The scripts I'm using:
Levelup Animations
Save Animation- could this be screwing it up?
Stormtronics CMS
SG AutoBattle
HP Variance in monsters
SG Limited Shop Selling
Luck
Stat Distribution System.

Rep:
Level 90
Here's what I suggest doing. Insert each of those scripts in a fresh project with the Enchant script. Try each one with a one at a time approach while testing them with saving/loading to see if any of your other scripts are interfering with the save files. I recommend trying with a fresh save each time.

I will do that and get back to you with the results.