RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Throw something at the next user!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
O_O

Oh crud...

After the impact, tufts of fur fall down onto \/.

Rep:
Level 87
:P
Chokes to death on a random bit of fur.
Returnds as a Zombie, and throws at \/.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Throws another random image at \/, getting hit by the boot in the process.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Googles random image and finds

Stabbed by math!

Sings a song to his own death, throwing 's at \/.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
GRRRR I FELL ASLEEP!
* Dr_Sword continues to throw the lullaby music notes down to the next person.

Rep:
Level 88
Summons a baby to absorb the lullaby effect. Baby begins to sleep.

Throws snoring baby at \/.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Softly catches the baby and tucks it into bed.

Throws a four-ounce bottle of water at \/.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Says "Yes! Now i can use that Kool-aid Single!"

I pass the freshly churned kool-aid to V

Rep:
Level 88
Drinks it and spontaneously begins trying to be hip and connect with the youth.

Throws a prop skateboard at the next poster.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*catches it and attempts to skate on it, but fails miserably and breaks the board* ;_;

*tosses the broken board at the next user*

Rep:
Level 87
*Burns it in fury that its a piece of broken crap*

*Throws the burning board at the next user*

Rep:
Level 85
:3
*Grabs a fire extinquisher and puts it out*

*Throws the fire extinquisher at the next user*
:dalton:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Says "Yes! Now i can save that continuously burning building over there from harm!"

Unfortunately, that building has been continuously burning for well over 12 years by now. There were no survivors.

Throws tears of regret and loss at \/.

Rep:
Level 85
:3
*catches the tears of regret and loss in a hankerchief and tosses the hankie into the garbage can, which coincidentally is right next to the person below me*
:dalton:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I pick up said garbage can and gracefully catch it.

I pull out the bag, tie it up, and heave it towards \/.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I move out of the way.

The bag continues towards V
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Paradoxically catches it and takes it out to the road for the garbagemen to pick up.

I throw myself into \/'s arms.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
* NAMKCOR hugs Zylos

throws caramel treats at V

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Thank you.

(nomnomonom)

Throws a be eco friendly kit at \/.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
burns it along with an oil field.

Throws cheese at V

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I catch the cheese and put it back in Nouman's avatar where it belongs.

I toss a clean pair of underwear at \/.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I take the underwear and make it dirty.

Throws dirty underwear at V D:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I pick the underwear up with a pair of tongs and fling them into the washing machine.

Then, I pick up the entire washing machine and heave it at \/.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I luckily escapes the flying washing machine, and it exploads in the background.

Throws a box of Sarah Palin action dolls at \/.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
screams and runs away

tosses post number 100 at V

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon