RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] There may be no tommorrow ;-;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
 Ahah, the title is actually the name of my new song, i sposes i've made some improvement.
K.
So yeah, this is based on a movie's main song, it has only 1 piano, but i changed it and made to, and as you know Hindi movies have 2 paragraphed songs(in which both are same) so yeah, its kinda the same.
But meh ftw.
I even added a flute at the end so you guys know the "main tune"

ALSO, i have the midi, tabit and mp3 versions.
So for you people who like to waste space on the comp by dling mp3s-go on.
yes, the mp3 version, SUX, because its like changing the thing.

so

kthxbai.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:54:33 AM by irock »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
cool, good workies
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Err yeah thanks.

Guys, dont say its good if its bad(whch i know you heartless bastards wont lol) just cuz im 12. I CAN BARE IT.

Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
It's a little sad  :'(
But still good work i couldnt make it XD

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
thanks. Well, Morris, before judging, be sure to download it, k?
^^;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
You have made an interesting flavor here, I was ready for some sappy instruments like strings and or flutes, but that wasn't provided! I like the simplicity, however as much as my teacher had always said to get away with as much repeating as possible, don't over do it. :D On some spots it seemed a little rough, seemed out of place for instance the trilling notes on certain times (00.30-32s and so on).

And in my opinion: as I listened to both the mp3 and midi; I liked the midi better because it seemed to have retained better quality actually.

Overall I rather like it. There can be some progress made and I'm sure you'll be able to do it as you learn. :D

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You need to try using some chords.

Not bad, though. Definite improvement.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yes, I can TOTALLY agree there. Look out for some of the dischord your getting on that paino though.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Err, simpler words?
Arlen is hot.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I think what he's saying is sometimes a little clash is good in a chord, but don't go overboard.;)

It's good, I would recommend you work on your beat a little, I like the style you're going for but it could use a little more definition.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."