RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Big Bang Theory

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This will probably end up being a pointless topic, but hey, we have nothing better to talk about around here, right? Of course, this is a few weeks old, but I'm sure most of you didn't know, so... well, here:

"New NASA space-probe observations of the oldest light in the cosmos are the most direct evidence yet that the universe expanded extremely quickly immediately after the big bang, physicists say.

Charles Bennett of Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, led the team overseeing NASA's Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP). He and colleagues announced the new results Thursday in a teleconference."

Click link below to read full story.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...7_big_bang.html
:tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I've never believed in this. How'd all that energy get there?

I will gladly answer.My religion studies the big bang and life.So I can say it backwords all the way till january.
The energy...IS INSIDE THE BIG BOOM!The energy..Was just always there.It didn't pop out of nowhere its been there since the beggining and soon...The big boom will start over again but reversed.The sun will die.then the energy will disappear and the big crunch will appear and we will all be sucked back up again.I mean..Think of it as a garbage disposal  :evil:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
They say the sun isn't supposed to die for about 4 billion years. I think we're cool for now.  8-)

Yeah but how do they know that  :?

Stars live for about hmm 10 billion years..The universe formated 6 billion years ago. So yeah..Your right.

Rep:
Level 90
2 things
1:link dosent work
2:i belive in reincardation (were u die then u are born again has someone else)
if reincardation is true then we will all see the sun die.o well its not like ill remeber posting this if im reborn has a moth.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 97
That's odd, the link was working when I posted it.  :?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Doesnt work for me either, the site opens and the topic title has the error, it doesnt come...
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
I didnt read much of the topic, so I'll just say that I think that the universe is always expanding, so fast that If we made plans to reach the edge the edge would be somewhere else., as it expanded too far out. Far out, one of my favourite couples :)
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
True dat, amigeeoh.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quit posting in intelligent debate if that's all you're going to add.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Sorry, I forgot about where I was posting. I won't do it again.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
Nasa is always talking about "old light" absorbed from some space probe... ok if we can see so far into space and we "know" so much why are we're still barely discovering new planets in our own solar system

The Big Bang Theory is just that... a Theory... and it happens to be very hard to prove

and even if it does exist and we are all just waiting for that inevitable crunch then when it does crunch we'll all be dead and there will be nobody left to say "ha the big bang theory is true"

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Nasa is always talking about "old light" absorbed from some space probe... ok if we can see so far into space and we "know" so much why are we're still barely discovering new planets in our own solar system

The Big Bang Theory is just that... a Theory... and it happens to be very hard to prove

and even if it does exist and we are all just waiting for that inevitable crunch then when it does crunch we'll all be dead and there will be nobody left to say "ha the big bang theory is true"

I agree. You can´t really prove to yourself that you came out of your mother, can you? They can tell you it´s the truth, but it doesn´t have to be. Also, can you prove that you exist? Well, how?! That´s why I agree. Thinking about something is one thing, theory is one thing, but reality and proof is something completely different.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 03:28:08 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
If we are reincarnated, and thesun is dead, we will all die immediantely anyway. We cant live without the sun, you know. my mommy told me so.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Atomic LAWL
well we won't exactly be reincarnated as humans... I dont belive in reincarnation but... I think that hinduism belives in reincarnation on a level if you're good or bad...

if you're good... a richer person

if you're bad.... like a spotted owl or a dog

@blizzard totally know what you're talking about... and I agree

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yeah, I´m smart and sexy. :=
Visit our website.

Atomic LAWL
r u grl? lol hahaha

sorry back on topic... I pose a question? Where did that energy come from... lets therorize
Edit:

ha I saw this bumber sticker on my way home from work, and then I found it on the internet...

any way this poeses another intresting question. Maybe god created all of this through a "big bang" so to speak
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 01:20:46 AM by Atomic »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
No, that´s me:

That on my ave is just some random hot chick.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
r u grl? lol hahaha

sorry back on topic... I pose a question? Where did that energy come from... lets therorize
Edit:

ha I saw this bumber sticker on my way home from work, and then I found it on the internet...

any way this poeses another intresting question. Maybe god created all of this through a "big bang" so to speak

That is what I believe as well. Anything that man can "discover" is God's idea, I say.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
no idea what Blizzards on about ( ::)) but all the rich people are evil in the movies, evil and selfish, too.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 89
no idea what Blizzards on about ( ::)) but all the rich people are evil in the movies, evil and selfish, too.
bit off topic but thats because it makes it easier for average people to relate to the good guys
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
no its cos they steal a lot of money.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Atomic LAWL
are we still on topic.... BIG BANG

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
If there is proof that the big bang will happen soon, i will eat lots of stuff. there-on topic.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer