RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sexual Orientation Poll

Poll

What's your sexual orientation?

Heterosexual
Bisexual
Homosexual
Bi-curious/Heteroflexible
Pansexual
Asexual
Other

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I realized today that there are a lot more bi's and gays on RMRK than I originally thought. Some are open about it, some are still in the closet. So, I figured I'd set up a poll to see just what the general ratio is and how many straights there are compared to other preferences. The poll is generally anonymous, so if you're not open about your sexuality you can still vote safely. I think I covered all the bases, but if I forgot one let me know. This is a simple mature topic that fits nicely into Community rather than anywhere else. This means: no starting debates, no flaming people, no asking for council. Go to Elitist Debate, the Sewers, and Bean Bags respectively if you want to do that.

Should be interesting to see the numbers. :3
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 07:35:14 AM by Bayard Zylos »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm heterosexual, with a couple exceptions.

Like Brandon Boyd, or Beck.

Not because I like B's, but because boy they be bitchin badass musicians, and I would totally abandon all heterosexual tendencies if, yeah

edit: Oh, serious topic, sorry. You can edit me if you want. :)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
I breed with myself.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Bi here ._.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I've voted =3

Arlen is hot.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I clicked the wrong option but I fixed it :)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm bi, male preference
duh

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Heterosexual
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Am I stupid if I don't know what half of those words mean?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Hetero, bi, and homo should be obvious. If you don't know what those are, then you are clearly not old enough to be on RMRK.

Bi-curious means that you identify yourself as a straight person, but shows some small interest in a relationship or sexual activity with someone of the same sex. Basically, it means you're mostly straight (or in reverse mostly gay) but are just a little bit bi and haven't explored these feelings.

Pansexuals are a bit more complicated. Pansexual means that you are attracted to people regardless of what gender they are, but it's slightly different than being bisexual. Bi's are attracted to both sexes (though most that I know of lean one way more than the other), whereas pansexuals are attracted to someone no matter what sex.

Asexual means you just aren't sexually interested to either sex at all.

Other means that you are a dumbass. :V

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
lol yeah, i was about to ask what could possibly be "other" out of those options. But then I thought animals/inanimate objects, so I guess those would be "Other".
And I think most people on rmrk just pretend to be gay, as it's funny or something. Otherwise I'd think the majority would be het.

- -

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Bi's are attracted to both sexes (though most that I know of lean one way more than the other), whereas pansexuals are attracted to someone no matter what sex.

Both the pansexuals I know were actually just transitioning into being gay.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I actually put Other down in case there was in fact something I had forgotten so that someone wouldn't bitch to me saying "You forgot [insert orientation here]!" and whatnot. I was just joking saying that if you didn't know what Other meant, you were a dumbass.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Both the pansexuals I know were actually just transitioning into being gay.

This.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'm not interested in males. .-.

Except Rasse (:3) but not sexually. ._.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
lol yeah, i was about to ask what could possibly be "other" out of those options. But then I thought animals/inanimate objects, so I guess those would be "Other".
And I think most people on rmrk just pretend to be gay, as it's funny or something. Otherwise I'd think the majority would be het.

not really

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I'm heterosexual, with a couple exceptions.

Like Brandon Boyd, or Beck.

Not because I like B's, but because boy they be bitchin badass musicians, and I would totally abandon all heterosexual tendencies if, yeah

edit: Oh, serious topic, sorry. You can edit me if you want. :)

I've been lurking around long enough to know hearts are breaking all over RMRK today :'(

Sorry for spamming your topic Zylos
*LadyJ hugs Zylos
better? ;*

Rep:
Level 88
I be 100% hetero, but everyone I meet seems to think I'm gay.

Seriously, it drives me nuts. People are dumb. :mad:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Asexual, as I think gender doesn't really matter to me at all, but I am also not interested in sex. :tpg:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Didn't we had a similar topic like this one once? >___>;;;

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I looked but I didn't find anything. ._.

Rep:
Level 87
Pansexual since I was 12-13.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Straight, and this: "Bi's are attracted to both sexes (though most that I know of lean one way more than the other), whereas pansexuals are attracted to someone no matter what sex," is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

A bihydro is attracted to things that are both wet and dry, but a panhydro is attracted to things no matter what their moisture quality.

If you think you're pansexual, you're really just bi.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Straight, and this: "Bi's are attracted to both sexes (though most that I know of lean one way more than the other), whereas pansexuals are attracted to someone no matter what sex," is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

A bihydro is attracted to things that are both wet and dry, but a panhydro is attracted to things no matter what their moisture quality.

If you think you're pansexual, you're really just bi.

see Holk, I say that, but the typical response to that is:
"but bisexuals can't love transsexuals or genderqueer people because they don't fit into just male and female, they're in between"

so by their logic, bisexuals are attracted to male and female, but in a black and white quality, whereas pansexual is attracted to all forms of male and female.  Which is ludicrous in my opinion, and really doesn't make any sense, because bi is an inclusive term, meaning male AND female, which includes everything inbetween...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think pansexual means you like bread.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Anything other than a male or a female is an aberration, and shouldn't exist. Therefore, there are 4 choices: One, the other, both, or none. There is no "all" choice, because you don't use "all" to describe a full set of two.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Anything other than a male or a female is an aberration, and shouldn't exist. Therefore, there are 4 choices: One, the other, both, or none. There is no "all" choice, because you don't use "all" to describe a full set of two.

right, transsexuals and genderqueer counts as 'both', at least until they have surgery, then they only count as one.

I agree with you entirely holk, and it seems to me that pansexuals use that term just to try and seem like a special snowflake.

I laughed my ass off.
Moo Wins.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I looked but I didn't find anything. ._.
.___. I remember it had to do with Naphe thou ~ (lol)

Win

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Nam, Holk, play nice you two.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
holy fuck people make too many categories.

penis
pussy
both

there's three choices.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol noumes. i love your logic.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

They are playing nice, they agree with each other.
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

we're agreeing.

holy fuck people make too many categories.

penis
pussy
both

there's three choices.

perfect.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
hey Nam (not the place to ask, but w/e), how is your sig a different color in all your posts each time i refresh the page? that's neat

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
hey Nam (not the place to ask, but w/e), how is your sig a different color in all your posts each time i refresh the page? that's neat

it randomly sets the color when it loads.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I love Roph.
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

we're agreeing.

I know. I'm just saying, if someone wants to identify themself as a pan instead of a bi then let them (even if you think it's pretty much the same thing or a stupid idea).

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Damn it! Beat me to that joke. That was what I always told my friend. People would say, "Oh. . . So, you're bi?" and he'd say "I'm pansexual." And they'd look at him with a confused look. Then, there I'd be *ziiing* with the joke, "It means he's got a thing for bread." Oh it was a riot, believe me. Well, at least if they had Classics training. . . or were paranomasiacs.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
I'm homosexual, simple as that.

...Wow. XD

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'm bi curious, which will change.

I can feel it in my bones ._.

I'll always consider myself bi though. If i were to make a joke out of it, i'd say i like to keep my options open.

pansexual is a dumb label, but it's an interesting alternative if you like bread.

Spoiler for:
SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I MADE A BREAD JOKE AHAHA :V

Although you guys already made bread jokes.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I know. I'm just saying, if someone wants to identify themself as a pan instead of a bi then let them (even if you think it's pretty much the same thing or a stupid idea).

pardon my cynicism.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i'm a metrosexual.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
i'm a metrosexual.

contrary to popular belief, metrosexual isn't a sexual orientation, as much as a personality/style.
If you're metro, you're hetero, you just act/dress/look like a homo

that being said

Malson is a metrosexual

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I didn't know it was popular belief that metrosexual was a sexual orientation. ?_? It seems like most people know that it's just a dumb label.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i'm a halosexual.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I didn't know it was popular belief that metrosexual was a sexual orientation. ?_? It seems like most people know that it's just a dumb label.

just like pomosexual

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
That one procrastinating furry guy
Pansexual.  It's not an easy thing to be when all your friends are deadset on the fact that bisexuality doesn't exist, but what can ya do.

Don't start none, won't be none.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Bicurious/Hetero. I'm not entirely sure anymore.

Some people, when they first meet me, ask me if I'm gay. ;-;
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
Hetero

...however this whole bread concept does intrigue me ;8
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hetero

oh and the "other" option is clearly supposed to be DWARRAAAAAAAA

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
... or "My Turtle"
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I picked "Other," as in gynosexual, since TECHNICALLY it's not lesbianism as long as I'm male.

Rep:
Level 83
survey says...
not many of us are nerds AND fags

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Zylos says...
Some of us are asking for banning AND raping.

Serious topic = no insults. Cool your tongue or get out.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I love fags.  :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I picked "Hetero," as in heterosexual, since TECHNICALLY I'm a dude and I like girls

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I picked "Hetero," as in heterosexual, since TECHNICALLY I'm a dude and I like girls

That's not what I said. :V

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
If I were to ever have sex, I'd want it to be with a women. If a good looking guy offered it to me, I would take the offer.
So, which ever happens first I guess. I really don't care. I don't even think I'll ever get some sex. I'm already 20 (nearly 21) and I haven't even seen a girl's boobies in real life. I haven't ever kissed a girl, and I've only gotten one hug. (It was on my pron night.)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'd have sex with you if I were a pretty girl. ._.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
He said if a good looking guy asked him.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
What about a relatively pretty ladyboy?
Eh? Eh?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Have you seen BOE? lol

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
If I didn't love you then I wouldn't love you >:C

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
You're a dick grafikal. If I didn't love you we wouldn't be internet friends anymore. >:|

You're a huge fag and I love you.

Rep:
Level 83
This is getting tense in here, i voted
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 94
It got tense three months ago. Before you were here.

Rep:
Level 83
good point, but i still wanted to vote...
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Hetero for sure.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
necrophillia... should i have picked other instead of hetero?  ;8

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior