RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RmRevolution

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Yea, but I wouldn't want to make it so people have to register to use the resources.  I would like them to join, but it's not a big deal.  =]

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Arrow has joined the teaching academy as Spriting teacher!

Arrow Edit: For the love of mario stop saying spiriting we've been telling you for months.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 06:14:24 PM by Arrow-1 »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
RmRevolution's activity has picked up tremendously this month. Yesterday on November 3rd, we had 22 new topics, 428 posts, 4 new members, and 18 online. Compared to one month in the past, on October 3rd, we had 2 new topics, 73 posts, 1 new member, and 6 online.

RmRevolution is still in it's early stages, and the only people making this happen is you guys who join and contribute by posting. I'd like to give a personal thanks to those who have helped. I also enjoy sounding official.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I have decided to join RMrevolution.  I want to get back to RPG making.  Er, more like to get started, because I can't say I was ever serious about it.  And I just got it back.  I want to start a real game.

Rep:
Level 88
RmRevolution isn't a bad place to go to, even if all you do is get resources from there.  We have a fairly large selection of resources already. :P

Thanks for joining. <3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
We're almost at our 100th member!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Awesome seeing you there Arwym.

We are one member away from reaching 100 members ^^

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
REGISTER!REGISTER!REGISTER!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Watch people who read this topic that are from RMrevolution just delete their accounts. :D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RMRevolution staff now includes Zeriab, and Modern Algebra.

Congratz

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
They forced me >_>
They promised me cookies

Rep:
Level 88
* Jalkson steals
zeriabs cookies.  None for you.

Rep:
Level 87
They forced me >_>
They promised me cookies

No no, that wasn't how it happened.  They waited until he was out of the room and they all said "Let's make Zeriab do it!" ;)
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
RMR has resulted a great place to be at.  Just as RMRK, but less spammish.  :P  But of course, that place isn't as active.

Rep:
Level 92
They forced me >_>
They promised me cookies

No no, that wasn't how it happened.  They waited until he was out of the room and they all said "Let's make Zeriab do it!" ;)

That's actually true. I left for 3 days and when I came back I was a mod :P

See? We got some nice stories and conspiracies brewing in the forum. Come and witness them ;)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I wonder if there are any RM forums that Zeriab is not a mod at :P

Rep:
Level 92
There are loads.
Other than rmrk I am mod at no big forum ^_^

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I remember I was a mod at 5 separate RM forums at one point, back in the day.

Just putting that out there.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
now gtfo my thread.

:D just kidding.

<3 halo.

anyways, RMR looks to be doing well this month. Stats are dominating each month more than the last.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
I would really like to join but the page cannot be found/displayed....

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thats strange, we just had a member register only a few seconds ago.  :lol:

try this link, it's linked straight to the registration page: CLICK THIS LINKKKKKK

Rep:
Level 88
I haven't had any complaints about registration not working.  Or any links for that matter, if you haven't already, feel free to try again. 

Also, we've added a nice download with a bunch of sideview battlers on the homepage.  Definitely worth checking out. =]

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
November stats

Homepage Stats:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for October:

Forum Stats:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for October:

Google:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for October:

Staff:
~ Zeriab Full Moderator
~ ModenAlgebra Full Moderator

Site
~ New homepage authors appointed

Forums
~ New forum URL. (forums.rmrevolution.com)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RMRevolution is glad to announce we have the first RMVX charset template available!
come check it out while our resource makers create the first charsets before the software is even released!