RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The hate of USA

Rep:
Level 88
well, yes and no.

USA has killed innocent people but not in the ratio of terrorists. Then again, terrorist to one, is a revolutionary to the other.

Take Hasbullah(spell?) for example, he is called a terrorist for attacking Isreal. Yet he is called a revolutionary leader by the Lebonans. Hesbullah appointed his self as the army of Lebonan but he is still a terrorist to Amerrica and Isreal. I don't view him as a terrorist. He never killed innocent people unitll Isreal started bombing schools and cities. They asked for it.

America also asked for terrorism when they became a super power over the world. Thats what happens when you try to police the world and build headquarters in foreign countries.

Al quida's purpose is to kick out all the americans from the Middle East, ok, this is not bad but there are better ways of doing it.

As for Bush being a good president;
He is better then KErry actually. When you have two idiots running for president, who do you pick? I know its hard to decide.
He actually protects this country. Has there been a terrorist attack since sept 11? Not that I know of. Peoeple don't see whats really going on. If Bush is was a retard then this country would be failing. I don't like bush because I'm not American, he thinks he can seperate the Middle East and start war in there, he is actually doing a good job with it, I can't wait for him to get off, I can vote in 2 years.. But if I was an American, I wouldn't have a problem with him.
The only retarded thing I remember him doing is cutting the taxes and then starting a war and puttin the country in economic crisis for a few months.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
He flipped off the entirety of the usa twice, and he can't link a decent sentence together to save his life. As far as I can tell, he's not doin shit, and he's just a figurehead that represents everyone else's work up there.

Cheney: Goooood puppet Bush...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm sorry to let every one know.... But Bob Dole is the REAL president. Cheney and Bush are his bitches.

Bob Dole owns almost everything.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I hate america coz they made their Mcdonalds doors thinner to keep fat people out!
Now that is stupid. Im not fat but I thnk that is stupid. America didnt think coz fat people can just go through the drive through. DUH!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
When the capital is in charge, nothing is sacred.
"All you do is to walk around the house all day, inhaling groceries and popping out pudding!"

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
It's like this, remember that one kid that was the only kid on the block with sega. America is that  kid down the street. You may hate him or he may not be your favorite friend... but he has a sega so you have to be nice.

Some of you gents talked about the World vs America. Well if that actually happened the whole world would probably end from the use of nuclear bombs. If one launchs they all launch.

Funny Flash Vid about the end: http://www.endofworld.net/

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
"Keep everyone afraid, and they'll consume. That's how easy it can be boiled down to." (Marilyn Manson)
"All you do is to walk around the house all day, inhaling groceries and popping out pudding!"

Rep:
Level 96
I don't like him much, but I can't say that I disagree...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 96
*claps* yay Bob Dole!