RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The hate of USA

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
USA is, by far, the most hated country on the planet. Give your reasons as to why you hate the USA. I can think of a few reasons, but I won't say them because they would be considered very offensive to republican president George Bush and some republicans don't like that.
Why do you hate the USA?
Yes, I am being serious.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
and ken livingston is obviously still hiding from the jews
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
That's actually true now, he was being interviewed by a jewish reporter and he went on about something to do with nazis to him and now he's suspended as mayor of London and loadsa Jews wanna hurt him :|

Johnny Vegas can see into the future :|

Reasons why the US is hated; you're all fat and stupid (stereotypes of course). You also all seem to think you need great huge cars that use tons of fuel to go everywhere too, polluting the atmosphere and all that. You have guns?

Plus your aparent corrupt government and widely ridiculed president. The war in the far-east.

All pretty mainstream hates of the US. Personally I don't really care.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This is just the way the world works. History shows that everyone will always hate the country that is the superpower. Take France for example. But one day U.S. won't be the superpower anymore, and everyone will hate a different country.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
hmm
will it be weird if i'll say i don't hate usa?
will it be weird if i'll say i am more than happy they had a war in iraq cause iraq never admitted jews should have their own country?
will it be weird if i'll say "hell why not taking over the rest of the muslim countries so they will learn some manners"?
ok not all, leave jordan alone, i find them the only ones with brain

i mean really ... i am sure bushy can get his ass to iran they are trying to get nukes and i don't like it
i say go and steal their oil bush boy!

heh, there will always be hate, for as long as it's not against me i really don't care

That's actually true now, he was being interviewed by a jewish reporter and he went on about something to do with nazis to him and now he's suspended as mayor of London and loadsa Jews wanna hurt him

some people forgot to switch sides in time...
someone should tell that guy the war is over, nazis lost and that's the price you pay for sticking to them
holy shit my sig was big!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
-They think Canadians live in igloos.
-Everyone thinks that Canadians are just like Americans, therefore I blam Americans for being dumbasses and giving Canadians a bad name.
-Rick Mercer (Canadian Comedian) Went to America to ask normal, everyday people about Canada. They know nothing about us. And its funny becuase we learn about them, learn about us!
-You're all "one". WTF you have to American.
-WTF is your American Dream now?
-Bush
-Killing everyone (Are though thats not your fault, BUSH)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
My American dream is to beat terrorism. Duh.

Rep:
Level 91
your all Mc nuggets (Fat) and think war fixes ever thing (Dumb)

Rep:
Level 91
the "american dream" is a society in which everyone get an equal chance to become someone.

:roll: keep dreaming.

and gongo... war does fix everything...
for example: we are poor?
we take over a country and kill everyone in it? now we are rich and we got loads of lands.

some country say we suck? we invade and kill every each and one of them? let's see how long it will take until someone will dare to say we suck

they just don't make wars like they used to.. they try to let as many people step out of it alive while a true war kills everyone
only true war is the ultimate solution  8)

one world, 1kk nukes, 1 ultimate solution to the human problem. (shame earth is going to have to rebuild itself though...
hurry for the roaches! new rulers of planet earth!)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
You kill everyone... well that's retarded. Oh you can do that... but you won't do that becuase then your screwed. You need everyone for your imports. You say "WTF I own that country", well you may have a lot of fat Americans, but they would be no way for the States to own everything. Yeah your damn nukes, but if it was USA vs. Everyone you'd be screwed.

now we are rich and we got loads of lands

Ah, WTF?! You got land but where does this money come from? Resoures
maybe, but you nuked it so its useless you dumb Texan.

some country say we suck? we invade and kill every each and one of them? let's see how long it will take until someone will dare to say we suck

LOL you still suck, you gonna nuke me?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Except fighting Osama Bon laden, most of Usa's wars were just like that, without point.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
it takes more than a nuke to destroy a land's resources..
well.. for as long as it's underground ones.
ya just gotta wait
until then, grab everything that survived the nuke using anti-radioactivity suits
wait count - 50 years and goes lower.

killing everyone? retarded? you are a moron.
killing everyone in every other country but yours is the "perfect peace"
and it will last forever.
and after a while, your country people could move to the rest of the world

"WTF I own that country"

where did you get that from?

you may have a lot of fat Americans

not all the americans are fat, you are just being racist, and when you do it vs usa you have to be a complete moron.

if it was USA vs. Everyone you'd be screwed.

not if you have a brain...
like do you actually think hitler could have done what he did if anyone wanted to finish it off before it started?
you nuke 1 country.. nothing happens
you move slowly
you make uk and france stand for you
hell.. you nuke the ass out of russia using uk and france nukes, hopefully russia won't do too much damage to you, but you never know...
then you make everyone believe german did it
and no one gonna say no to usa
bb german
the entire europe goes in a war
but crap uk and france lost their nukes
usa takes europe easily, they can do it , their army is alot stronger

now you have some rangers in canada.. lol...dead.
retards from south america.. dead
austrlia.. who heard of them? dead
and japan doesn't like nukes.. dead.
oh yes and loads of muslims.. DEAD

so you got usa, you ran out of nukes, good thing you made alot of them cause you knew you'll have a war
about everyone there died
you are left with like 10k people

you are in a shelter in 50-60 years you go out and rebuild the world the way you want it to be
it's really that simple cause politicians has always proven dumb.

so you got all the deep-underground resources, whatever survived the nukes and the war and the entire world.
empty, but there..

well of course it sux but hi, no more world hunger, or wars or anything.
if you made it happen, gratz you are now god.

stupid canadians.. you can replace their brains with a jar and they will still do the same things...

LOL you still suck, you gonna nuke me?

didn't i make it clear ranger boy?

Except fighting Osama Bon laden, most of Usa's wars were just like that, without point

retard...
ww1 and ww2 were won only because of usa.
so shut up and don't you dare to say their wars were pointless
and as for iraq- i find it a good war, anyone who kills a muslim of that type (yes sepi the type you don't consider muslim) is a saint.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well...okay, your stupid to kill everyone. That would be no fun! And I still dislike America.  :lol:
stupid canadians.. you can replace their brains with a jar and they will still do the same things...

LOL thats funny! But 2/3 of American are fat. That is fact! Its on the news!

Rep:
Level 91
you do realize how many americans are there right..?
1/3 of hell alot is.. quite a bit.

and hell yeah killing everyone will suck cause you never know if you are going to survive those who fight you back >.>

Rep:
Level 91
to all you suiside bombers out there; we will catch you!

looool

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Look, I just want to know... why is Bush still there?

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Zxmelee

cause in usa politicans can't be fired unless they did something that was proven to be illegal.
this system is there so that there will be stable goverments.
unstable democracy is a good ground for dictatorships to rise.

he won't be there for long though seeing as a yet another rule of usa is that he can't be elected more than twice.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well I'm glad SOMEBODY is defending America. Blue isn't even american you know... However, I am. I find all this "everyone in America is fat" bullshit to be highly offending, just so you know. Yes, there are lots of people who are overweight in America. But it is rather racist to say that EVERYONE is fat. I hardly even know anyone who is overweight, so to me it doesn't seem that way at all, and I live here.

Anyways, I will admit there are of course things I do not like about America. Especially events lately. For one, there is too god damn much religion involved in politics these days. What ever happened to seperation of church and state? On that subject, most of the politicians are crooked and lazy. There may be many problems, but you can't blame it all on the general populace, saying that eveyone is bad, or stupid, or slobs, or whatever else you want to throw out there.

It should also be noted that alot of americans are against the war in Iraq (the stupid ones). Personally, I don't think we have any buisness telling another country how it should be run. However, now that we are there, I think it would be an incredible folly to back out now. I feel we are obligated to stay there and try to help create some sort of stability, because if we were to pull out now we would leave behind a state of chaos. Which would be far worse then what we are already doing. It could be argued that we should let them sort their own shit out... However I think the resentment that would result from that would be worse then that which we are already receiving.

All countries have their flaws. People are more focused on America because America is so powerful. And because this nation is so powerful and so involved with the world today, it becomes the target of criticism, rather then other countries that may be just as bad or worse. I think it is wrong to be racist for any reason. People act like Americans are all so bad. Like we're that drunk in a bar who gets in fistfights in the back ally, or some shit like that. Its bullshit and it is unfair.

Although, personally (sterotype time!), I am all for any war. And as blue said, war is the ultimate solution to pretty much any problem. Its not the prettiest solution, and not always the best... But it certainly is effective. However, I have only met like 2 Americans who actually agree with me on that (just for refference).

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Well, pretty much combatting what everyone here just said:

-Everyone around the world hates the USA.
-ALL stereo types say the USA is a country filled with fat, stupid, rich people.
(USA is on bottom 10 of schooling and no. 1 in fatness, but richest place in world).
-Zxmelee, I actually think Canadians are cool. This year in school, I made a picture of a moose on my comp, printed it out, and put it on my binder. My history teacher who went to Canada thought it was the awesomest binder ever. Except the moose had 3 wooden legs, 1 real leg, and 3 feet. (Not good at drawing). And other reason why Canada is cool is cuz they say aboot. And I literally had NO IDEA that anyone in USA is stupid enough to think that all Canadians live in igloos.
-Another reason why US is hated is because of the news. The news channels on TV tend to lie; and better yet, when they don't, they talk about how fathers incinerate their sons because they're jealous.
So its either lying or stupid, sick stories in USA.
-In the 2000 election, NO ONES vote made a difference because Al Gor had 2 million more votes than Bush, but Congress said "We are all republicans and we want a republican president."
I wouldn't care too much about that, except for the fact that Bush tends to do what the news does. Hes either lying or killing people. FOR NO REASON!
-Going back to fat, the fatness epidemic is at a certain time period in which people ages 35+ are the ones getting fat. Where I live, there are a lot of skinny kids and teens, but EVERY adult is fat, except for a few. Not insanely fat, just tubby. After they all die in about 60 years or so, the fat epidemic will be over. ANd I'll be able to tell my grandkids all about the fat people epidemic.
-I hate USA because everyone else does.

There. I debated.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: dragonmagna

-Everyone around the world hates the USA.

don't say everyone, when you say everyone you are always wrong.

-ALL stereo types say the USA is a country filled with fat, stupid, rich people.

some people are dumb enough to believe usa is the land of freedom and it got nice people.. so go figure...

i said it about the word "everyone" i'll add the word "all"

(USA is on bottom 10 of schooling and no. 1 in fatness, but richest place in world).

wow... wrong?

-Zxmelee, I actually think Canadians are cool. This year in school, I made a picture of a moose on my comp, printed it out, and put it on my binder. My history teacher who went to Canada thought it was the awesomest binder ever. Except the moose had 3 wooden legs, 1 real leg, and 3 feet. (Not good at drawing). And other reason why Canada is cool is cuz they say aboot. And I literally had NO IDEA that anyone in USA is stupid enough to think that all Canadians live in igloos.

so a. your teacher is a retard (or otherwise she is trying to do her work and cheer up creativity)
b. zxm meant that some of the people in usa don't know a thing about canada so unaware they might think they live in igloos
no one is dumb enough to think that weather will allow a life in an igloo.

-Another reason why US is hated is because of the news. The news channels on TV tend to lie; and better yet, when they don't, they talk about how fathers incinerate their sons because they're jealous.
So its either lying or stupid, sick stories in USA.

tv looks for rating... they don't look for lying, they just look for what people wanna hear or will be shocked from.
rating = money, that's all there is to it.

-In the 2000 election, NO ONES vote made a difference because Al Gor had 2 million more votes than Bush, but Congress said "We are all republicans and we want a republican president."
I wouldn't care too much about that, except for the fact that Bush tends to do what the news does. Hes either lying or killing people. FOR NO REASON!

since i can't be bothered checking the first one, which seems really odd and a brute show of dictatorship (hence i find it very questionable, if you are bored enough to find a source that proves the voting was like that and yet bush got elected then we will talk about just how wrong that is)

as for "lying or killing for no reason"

now you just proved you are a moron.
all the politicians lie, get used to it , that's 1.
and 2, bush doesn't kill, bush send others to kill, and it's not for no reason, i mean seriously.. if you wanted oil what would you do?
look on the bright side:
a. saddam ended his little dictatorship
b. iraq might become a normal country.. might
c. dead muslims. (yes i know sepi.. "the ones that cannot be considered muslims" yada yada)
d. profit from using the natural resources of iraq (it's actually a good reason)

but nooo let's cry cause some usa soldiers died.. big woop...

-Going back to fat, the fatness epidemic is at a certain time period in which people ages 35+ are the ones getting fat. Where I live, there are a lot of skinny kids and teens, but EVERY adult is fat, except for a few. Not insanely fat, just tubby. After they all die in about 60 years or so, the fat epidemic will be over. ANd I'll be able to tell my grandkids all about the fat people epidemic.

that's called "having a good life" , better to die at 60 than to last until 100 with a really horrible life.
and btw, i can bet they won't die too soon...
i bet they will keep going until 100 if they were "meant" to live until 102

people who are "tubby" and not skinny show they have access to food and they live the life you just wanna have, the avg and normal
if you are skinny you either wanna try being a model = you are a whore, or you are a whore or you just can't afford the "tubby"
if you get really fat, now that's not healthy anymore...

also, when you'll have grandkids, i promise you people will live for actually longer than in the past and the "tubby" look will be even more common.

we evolve, if you wanna stay an ape, have fun.

-I hate USA because everyone else does.

which means you are a retard.

There. I debated.

now avoid doing that again.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
All countries have their flaws

No just all forms of goverment do.
As for fat ppl is there a problem with being fat?
In most other country a big belly means you got respect cuz you got enuff money to get yourself there infact that was how it was way back when and still is in other countrys. Also to counter balance the fat ppl there are the anorexic 30 pound women.
The only part about amerca is goverment...infact I don't think I ever have a agrreed with any goverment...so not that big of negative.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hm... I've been away for a while and am too lazy right now to read everything I miss. So I'll just respond to something random I feel like talking about....

Because most of us Americans are easily persuaded, and most of us thought he was the better of the two evils to elect that second time around. (Not necessarily me though)

But, you know, I believe there is some sort of law-rule thingy that states if USA is in a state of emergancy, the current president will remain in power until the state of emergancy is over. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bush starts another war right before his term is over, just so he can stay in power longer.

And really, I think the only reason (besides being an idiot) that he went to war in Iraq, is just because he wanted to have a war like his "daddy", and he wanted to go down in the history books just like him.

There, that's my randomness of the day.

Rep:
Level 91
i think blueXx forgot to use the [sarcastic] [/sarcastic] tags we talked about earlier

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Hm... I've been away for a while and am too lazy right now to read everything I miss. So I'll just respond to something random I feel like talking about....

Because most of us Americans are easily persuaded, and most of us thought he was the better of the two evils to elect that second time around. (Not necessarily me though)

But, you know, I believe there is some sort of law-rule thingy that states if USA is in a state of emergancy, the current president will remain in power until the state of emergancy is over. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bush starts another war right before his term is over, just so he can stay in power longer.

And really, I think the only reason (besides being an idiot) that he went to war in Iraq, is just because he wanted to have a war like his "daddy", and he wanted to go down in the history books just like him.

There, that's my randomness of the day.

THAT IS SO TRUE!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Thats true about are new Prime Minster, Steve Harper, he's like a Bush clone, he's from Calgary! Lmao!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I don't hate Americans, and I don't necessarily hate the US.

I just hate how some thing are run down there, and I especially hate Bush, as well as anything else Republican
"Sure we were created equal... but I've been levelling up." - Me

I live in the USA the reason i hate it is because.
ALL THOSE DAMN SONGS!Just like that one "Im proud to be an american!Where at least i know im free"
Big damn deal.
Im from germany with irish traits.We moved here because we heard its a good country and all but everyone is obsessed with freedom and they don't stop to think "You know those men who died for our freedom That could have been prevented man!Then we'd be more free"
Dumbasses.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I think its unfair to say I hate the USA... as it has so many states... each state is different...

But in General:-

I hate the Amreican twang to their voices...

I hate they way they are so dramatic, with loud gasps and air headed comments...

I hate the fact they don't bother learning anything about other countries... like they thought Scotland was a seperate Island from England... and London also...

I don't like the way they adopt things and call it their own, like when ever I get a new Microsoft product or any other program the defalt language is American English... and the real English language (BRITTISH) has been left off totally... so Centre = Center and Colour = Color... and my spell checker keeps messing me about... Another example, st Patric's day is celebrate more in America than it is in Irland to a degree... all sorts really... like the staue of liberty, that came from France yet they use it like a symbol of America... The film saving Private Ryan not one English solider was there, yet we pretty much won the war and the Americans just joined in as we was winning... well when the SS lucitainia was sunk...

I hate the fact that Global warming and the Warm belt could one day spell the end of the human race and America does shite all about it... and they are the ones that are causing the most damage...

I hate it that they get Computer games released there before here... even if they are made or produced in the country... like Core...

I hate the way the Goverment has left people stranded in New orleans... and they are even giving tours to tourists to see the damage... and I hate they way that when people had their homes flooded the American people instead of helping each other robbed each other...

In a country so diverse in types of people its odd that is such a segregated country... Red Necks, Hill Billys, Hicks, Trailor Trash, Gang Bangers... It seems you have more rubbish and scum there than any place else in the world... Yet America is also home to the most wealthy... why not set up an intitive to help the delapidated area's and help the status of other rather than 3rd world countries use the funds to make a role model of your own... America has an Ugly face to it even though it has its nice spots poelpe only hear and see the worst...

In short...Amercia = nOOb-atopia... you preach to others on how to live in a democarcey and in freedom yet your own country stinks... you don't care for your homeless or the area's that are run down... its like you have given up on helping your fellow citerzens just cuz their skin colour or Finacial status... Your look on Human life gets smaller and smaller day by day !!!

Oh and your gun thing really is pretty scarey...LOL http://stelf.com/linkfun/redirect.php?id=393

BUT... I hate England more, than any other country (excluding 3rd world ones that is)...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
I think people hate the U.S.A because it is always trying to butt into people's business and fix everything.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

I really hate it because of war. They are all proud of winning every war but then again.How many innoscent people were being killed in the war and had no choice to join(Im not talking about the american war im talking about the other countries)Plus Millions of americans are dieing because of them wanting to have their pride to never lose a war.They never give up.And families are being ruined because of it

Rep:
Level 97
Really, it sounds like what you said would be true, until you think about it, and then it really doesn't.

I don't think it has anything to do with pride of never losing a war. I can't remember running around every time we one a war being proud of it, and having to just let everyone know that's another win to our list of wars that we've won.

You're starting to go into stereotypes now, and stereotypes aren't necessarily true.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
And families are being ruined because of it

...Ruining families? If you are talking about military families, let me just say that I come from a military family. If a parent (or both parents) decide to enlist in the military that is their own choice. People act all angery and stuff because soldiers are sent off to do the job that they chose to do? I just don't see the problem.

No.I mean a person who is in the army with a family that needs him/her.
Here is a possible scenario:
A young man is about to be a father.
He goes to war.
Gets shot and dies.
Baby comes out not knowing who his father is.
Rest of family is poor.He has a good job and gets lots of money.Hes dead family goes debt.

That could happen.Infact i know a person whos family went through this same exact scenario

Oh and HOTS, Lots of people are proud of it.Some Sane people don't run around crazy.But people like bush would be REALLY proud of winning the war that took 5 years to complete.

Rep:
Level 97
The father doesn't have to go to war though. It's his choice, he knows what the consequences could be.

Rep:
Level 89
I hate to say it, but I wasn't paid nearly enough in the military. Maybe $1,300 USD per month. Military members are not rich and it isn't a good job.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
The father signed up for that job. No one MADE him join the military. He knew the risk. He knew EXACTLY what he was signing up for. Maybe he thought there wouldn't be a war you may say? Well then he is abusing the job for easy money without any intention of doing his job. THAT is fucked up.

People can boo-hoo all they want when a soldier dies. But it is to be expected. You would have to be a fool to join the military, or marry someone in the military, and convince yourself there is no chance that they will die. It is a dangerous job and someone has to do it. Luckly we live in a time where it is the choice of the person wether or not they wish to join the army (or another branch of the military). You can try to blame the government or the country all you want for the men who lose their lives, but that doesn't make it any more their fault.

And Viper, as I said. It is their choice. I am in no way claiming the military is a good job. I am simply stating that people know what they are getting into (and if they don't then why the hell are they getting into it?) and you cannot blame anyone else for their deaths.

Blame is merely the absolution of responsibility. I cannot support that.

Oh, and.

People do not NEED anyone else. Again with the absolution of responsibility. The belief that anyone is in any way dependant on another person is rediculous. It is thoughts like that that allow abusive relationships. People convince themselves they are somehow dependant on the other person. Its complete bullshit.

Perhaps, if a person is crippled or paralized and inacable of movement, they may need someone else to ensure their survival. However that is not much of a life anyways. True dependancy on someone else is a rarity.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
The father doesn't have to go to war though. It's his choice, he knows what the consequences could be.

Every hear of the draft?
As for knowing what there getting themselfs into...most wars were thought to much much shorter(civil war,WW1,viernam and desert storm2 those are just a few of the amercan one that they thought would end in a few months)
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
But there is no draft today.

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah people should know what they are getting into, but usually they don't. Recruiters cover it up with so much glamour of oh...go to school, get paid well (yeah right), learn new skills.

In my case, I was fooled when I originally moved to this hole and it seemed the only way I can get my citizenship was to join the service. Because you see the US government is more lacks on people that do have citizenship but want to join the service to obtain their citizenship.

So the recruiter saw me as like...oh an Irish boy! He's an easy one to tackle and probably would be good military policeman because of his size, so we can send him off to Iraq. So when they told me that I could gain citizenship here if I were to join, then I was like sure. *cough*dumbass*cough* But anyway not everything went as planned and I am being medically discharged. WOOT!

Probably going to move back to Dublin sometime this year...if I can afford to go back.  :cry:

And Seph, there hasn't been a draft since Vietnam...even though I was hearing talk around that he was going to reinstate it.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Seph... we are assuming that this is both a modern situation and in the USA. Currently there is no draft, and there hasn't been one for awhile.

No most people are recruited from the military Without having no word in it.

I don't know what country or world you may live in, however I live in the USA. I have known many people in the military, coming from a military family. I have never even heard the preposterous idea that it was not their own choice untill now. Every single one of them joined of their own free will. Many of them have different reasons (collage scholarships, can't find another job, want to protect their country, as viper said citizenship, ect) but all of them consciously made the descision to join.

About almost every soldier in there was recruited by Bush just cause they were over 18

...Are you implying that bush himself hand picked every soldier?

...Wow. I don't even know what to say to that.

Viper, yeah, there have been many, MANY, rumors about such things(the draft). Mostly from conspiracy freaks like whoever wrote that crap mental just said. There was never even a hint from the government that there would possibly be a draft. In fact, bush insisted he would do whatever possible to avoid a draft.

Quote from: GilgameshRO
The father signed up for that job. No one MADE him join the military. He knew the risk. He knew EXACTLY what he was signing up for. Maybe he thought there wouldn't be a war you may say? Well then he is abusing the job for easy money without any intention of doing his job. THAT is fucked up.

People can boo-hoo all they want when a soldier dies. But it is to be expected. You would have to be a fool to join the military, or marry someone in the military, and convince yourself there is no chance that they will die. It is a dangerous job and someone has to do it. Luckly we live in a time where it is the choice of the person wether or not they wish to join the army (or another branch of the military). You can try to blame the government or the country all you want for the men who lose their lives, but that doesn't make it any more their fault.

And Viper, as I said. It is their choice. I am in no way claiming the military is a good job. I am simply stating that people know what they are getting into (and if they don't then why the hell are they getting into it?) and you cannot blame anyone else for their deaths.

Blame is merely the absolution of responsibility. I cannot support that.

Oh, and.

People do not NEED anyone else. Again with the absolution of responsibility. The belief that anyone is in any way dependant on another person is rediculous. It is thoughts like that that allow abusive relationships. People convince themselves they are somehow dependant on the other person. Its complete bullshit.

Perhaps, if a person is crippled or paralized and inacable of movement, they may need someone else to ensure their survival. However that is not much of a life anyways. True dependancy on someone else is a rarity.

No most people are recruited  from the military Without having no word in it.Have you seen Fahrenheight 9/11. About almost every soldier in there was recruited by Bush just cause they were over 18

Rep:
Level 89
My goodness, does anyone read? I was in the US ARMY for a couple of years. I know what goes on and how people get in. Men and women have the choice of joining if they want to, they are NOT forced. Recruiters for the military however do make it seem irresistable, so it fools quite a few people into joining.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
only reason the draft hasnt been used in the usa is cuz no major war has occured since vietnam but if one was to break there would be.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 89
I wouldn't put it past Bush, he's aching to throw more people over there right now and the defense system isn't meeting it's usual number of people.

Well im sorry, Viper but Yes it  is true.My cousin who went in because he wanted training for the Navy to have some pride.But He was afraid of the warHe hated the war he did not want to be in ANY part of the war.
Then they recruited him into the US army just because he signed up for training.Now he is stuck in there for about 3 years.

Rep:
Level 91
i dislike you because you're emo...

Where do you get im Emo?
I listen to Emo music because its good music not cause i think about cutting my wrist at night and i hate my life and can't sleep.
Im not an Emo Kid. You want emo kids? Why don't you check out a video out of my website
www.sammerjammer.com/BNremake.html That is emo.

Rep:
Level 91
can't wait till u have a run in whith Dwarra =) he hates emo's like you

Rep:
Level 97
:whoa:  Emo music is good? Well, that's a different subject all together.

Let's stay on topic guys, this is why we hate the U.S.A. (omg) or why not.

USA is, by far, the most hated country on the planet. Give your reasons as to why you hate the USA. I can think of a few reasons, but I won't say them because they would be considered very offensive to republican president George Bush and some republicans don't like that.
Why do you hate the USA?
Yes, I am being serious.

Ugh, I can't stand people like you. You see, I sometimes wish that the whole world was under a total dictatorship for a year. So people could see how great America is. My parents were journalists and had to live in Iraq for awhile once. They witnessed the hardship. They witnessed the torture, suppressed freedoms. Did you know that in Baghdad, neighbors were afraid to talk to one another because they thought one of them was a rat? I would like to see your evidence for feeling like this. Do you live in Pre-war Afghanistan? Or Iraq? Or North Korea. No you don't. I suggest that you see it for yourself and realize America is the best country on earth.

Quote from: Mental
He goes to war.
Gets shot and dies.
Rest of family is poor.He has a good job and gets lots of money.Hes dead family goes debt.

That could happen.Infact i know a person whos family went through this same exact scenario

Oh and HOTS, Lots of people are proud of it.Some Sane people don't run around crazy.But people like bush would be REALLY proud of winning the war that took 5 years to complete.

We won the war in 2003. Hence the name "The 2003 invasion of Iraq". Now we need to make sure that it doesn't turn into a theorcratic state like Iran.

No most people are recruited  from the military Without having no word in it.Have you seen Fahrenheight 9/11. About almost every soldier in there was recruited by Bush just cause they were over 18[/quote]

Ever hear of the guy who made it? Oh ya it was Michael Moore. You aren't to educated if you believe everything you hear, from a movie.

All in all, the US is a great country. If you want to play the blame game, blame Clinton for 8 straight years of liberalism.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork

all i got to say that Im american and proud of it
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Good to hear it. There is less and less of us that believe that. I can't stand it when I see someone not standing for the pledge.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Quote from: Panther III
Why do you hate the USA?
Yes, I am being serious.

Ugh, I can't stand people like you. You see, I sometimes wish that the whole world was under a total dictatorship for a year. So people could see how great America is. My parents were journalists and had to live in Iraq for awhile once. They witnessed the hardship. They witnessed the torture, suppressed freedoms. Did you know that in Baghdad, neighbors were afraid to talk to one another because they thought one of them was a rat? I would like to see your evidence for feeling like this. Do you live in Pre-war Afghanistan? Or Iraq? Or North Korea. No you don't. I suggest that you see it for yourself and realize America is the best country on earth.

He goes to war.
Gets shot and dies.

We won the war in 2003. Hence the name "The 2003 invasion of Iraq". Now we need to make sure that it doesn't turn into a theorcratic state like Iran.

No most people are recruited  from the military Without having no word in it.Have you seen Fahrenheight 9/11. About almost every soldier in there was recruited by Bush just cause they were over 18

Ever hear of the guy who made it? Oh ya it was Michael Moore. You aren't to educated if you believe everything you hear, from a movie.

All in all, the US is a great country. If you want to play the blame game, blame Clinton for 8 straight years of liberalism.[/quote]

1.That is oppion no one country is the greatest. You have not been living in other nations only heard about it.

2.The war has not yet been won you are ignorant if you think the USA has won the war against afghanistan and iraq(escially afghanistan)

3.So what if he made it do just say that he is wrong just becouse of his name and call him crackpot theorist how about you look into the subject and not just the biast USA goverments take upon it.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
Bill Clinton was like the greatest president ever. >_>

OK, not true. But I miss him.

In any case, now that we have a through and through republican, I'll stay out of this since I'm a mod... wait... I don't have to do that, what am I thinking?

He was always good for a laugh...  :)
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 89
The U.S.A is good, but I hate all those regents and exams.

Why do you hate the USA?
Yes, I am being serious.

He goes to war.
Gets shot and dies.

All in all, the US is a great country. If you want to play the blame game, blame Clinton for 8 straight years of liberalism.[/quote]

OMG! HERE COMES A DIRTY REPUBLICAN!
Dude.. I HATE THE USA.I only live in it because my family moved down here.
Don't forget America DID have slaves.And had slave laws that a person could kill a slave and not get any fine.And I like Michael Moore. He makes more sense then that dumb monkey head of a president.And also I dont stand up for the pledge OOH SHOCKING! I dont wanna say "Under god" In the pledge cause its so totally fake. America wasn't formed off God.Infact...
ini 1500 Those 2 words weren't even in it.They added it.America has such pride in killing every Iraqi,Or any other war we had they can find.And i never said i fucking thought the war was over.Silly rabbit.Tricks are for kids..

OH AND BY THE WAY.
War can be over.If you want it.

Aparently youve never seen this music video
Boom!

Every f*cking country on earth had slaves! You realize it was other f*cking africans who sold them? And our "monkey" f a president would do a whole lot better than you or that fat pig of a person, would ever do. I hope the draft does come back because of f*ckers like you!

War can be over.If you want it.

Ya right, we gave up on Vietnam to soon. We gave up on Korea to soon. Now you want to leave the Iraqis? You realize that 90% of Iraqis love us. The f*cking people were fighting there are Saudis, Syrians, and Iranians. Please have the mentality of a person with an age higher than two before you talk to me again.
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

VIET NAM WASN'T A WAR!
We were spying on them and Viet Nam got pissed and noticed us and they attacked.We LOST you see that .
and war CAN be over if you want it.ITS A LITTLE THING CALLED COMPLAINT
Oh but bush doesn't give 2 flying shits if we complain cause hes a dumbass.
All he cares about is freedom.AND HES NOT EVEN GIVING US FREEDOM. And yes why do you think the civil war started?CAUSE OF SLAVES! Other countries didn't have a war because of slaves. HUNDREDS of children are starving in the street while we spend millions of dollars on bombs.Creating death showers.That isn't much freedom is it?

And what political party started that? Hmm... Oh yeah it was the republicans! And trust me Vietnam didn't get "pissed" because we were "spying" on them. They f*cking attacked south vietnam. You are truly ignorant if you don't know how bad it is in a totalitarian government. So move to north korea.
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 91
My. Your quite the outspoken one, aren't you :wink:

Anyway, go to the thousands of families which lost their loved ones, and tell them that the vietnam war isn't a war. See how they feel.

George W. is incompetent, I admit. But he can't listen to every complaint the U.S. has.

Oh, and what does the civil war have to do with anything? That a load of bullcrap.

Finally, we can't just stop nuclear bomb making, because we'd all be dead without it.

Rep:
Level 97
It's funny watching a 14 year old and 16 year old argue about politics. :O_o:

Let's remember what the tilte of this forum is called: Intelligent Debate. So cut down on the swearing for one, and let's actually debate intelligently. (omg). I really don't want to have to lock this topic.

Exactly. It's formally called "Mutual Destruction Pact". We can't let a country like Iran have this cause guess what. The day before their leader is killed, they'll use it on someone. Did I bring up the civil war?

Sorry about that. I get mad when someone calls me a "dirty republican" for no reason.
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Are you honostly gona try and say 90% of iraqis like amercans?
LOL
AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA
god dam my sides hurt
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOPL
-Joseph Stalin

It's true. The people we are fighting are "insurgents". In other words they are foreigners (Iranians, saudis, palestinians).
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Ok first of all sadaam housian was not liked person there fighting him not for the sake of amerca.
BTW have you been to iraq to prove this.
Btw you know where from?
-Joseph Stalin

Quote from: sepiroth666
Ok first of all sadaam housian was not liked person there fighting him not for the sake of amerca.
BTW have you been to iraq to prove this.
Btw you know where from?

I can't understand what you said. Sorry.  :(
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Fighting Sadaam does not mean there fighting for the USA.
You have no proof that 90% of iraqis like amerca.
Do you know where I'm from to be telling you this?
-Joseph Stalin

Sorry I meant 70%. (According to "The Iraqi People Support U.S. Eforts in Iraq" By Karl Zinsmeister.) However, it states that some were afraid to answer the question incase they were one of Saddam's informants. Some believe that if we leave Saddam will return.

Incase you didn't know...
Saddam's torture methods include...
Chopping off fingers
Tearing out tongues
Rape
Electric Shock
Beatings
Drowning in Acid
Penetration into limbs with a drill
Fed to a wood-shredding machine
Fed to rabid dogs
Prisoners forced to eat chunks of own skin
I'm sure there is others.

If that would happen to mean I sure wouldn't say they like us. Would you?
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
:roll: Did I ever say I'm pro-sadaam(he hates me and I hate him)...and yes I knew about those but the good ole amercans could never ever torture any1... :roll:
Btw the question they ask is are you happy that Sadaam is gone not are you happy with USA invasion of iraq.
-Joseph Stalin

Ok... Basically, you can't be happy Saddam that Saddam is gone, if US never invaded it in the first place.
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 89
U.S could have left after though!

Exactly. It's formally called "Mutual Destruction Pact". We can't let a country like Iran have this cause guess what. The day before their leader is killed, they'll use it on someone. Did I bring up the civil war?

Sorry about that. I get mad when someone calls me a "dirty republican" for no reason.

Dude you are definetly a patriot.
Look A WHOLE BUNCH of the members on this forum are Not american And your signature and avatar is a big huge Show off. Not everyone is american.
And you didn't bring up the civil war. You said slaves are in all countries.
And i said America is the only one who actually had a war over it.WITH THERE OWN SELF.
Read next time n00b.

Ya, I'm a newb. So are you. You are a spamming noob. You registered like a week before me. As I said before, please act intelligent in the intelligent debate. You, my friend, are the most ignorant person I've met on hear yet.
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 89
hear yet.
Here. LOL!

Ya, I'm a newb. So are you. You are a spamming noob. You registered like a week before me. As I said before, please act intelligent in the intelligent debate. You, my friend, are the most ignorant person I've met on hear yet.

No Newb means Newby n00b means annoying idiot.
Wait til you have a little run in with blue.
He ALWAYS has to be right.

Rep:
Level 91
mental, the people of the forums all know that you are:
a. noob (which doesn't realize he is and lacks a good defining of noob, but his match him just as good)
b. emo
c. drugged
d. gay
e. ignorant
f. stupid
g. mental

and blue doesn't have to be right, it just happens blue IS right.

And not to say i told you so or nothing..
LOOK RIGHT THERE.
THERE IT IS. ALWAYS HAS TO BE RIGHT.

And you know what?Im Bi but does that mean you can change me? No.If you really have a fucken big deal of it whine to crank "Waa Mental is Gay"
Im sure hes really gonna ban me for that.Oh wait you wont get that chance seeing as how he is never online.

Quote from: blueXx
mental, the people of the forums all know that you are:
a. noob (which doesn't realize he is and lacks a good defining of noob, but his match him just as good)
b. emo
c. drugged
d. gay
e. ignorant
f. stupid
g. mental

and blue doesn't have to be right, it just happens blue IS right.

Nice, I like you blue.  :P  I like anyone who thinks that way of mental.
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Ha Ha laugh while you can me and blue will both be banned soon.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
So... if you and blue is banned, will it increase the hatred towards USA, or will it lessen the hatred?

Which actions and events has USA done in the past which has caused great change in the total amount hate, assuming you can meassure something as a total amount of hate?

Rep:
Level 91
well i think crank is from usa, and if he bans mental it will undoubtfuly improve my view of the usa's citizens.
and banning me will of course cause the opposite reaction.

and hmm... actually i have no reason to hate usa, i stated it before, usa stands on my side for now so it's all good

Hey blue i never said i was mature so shut the f*ck up.
And blue if you think you are mature you are the one who needs to shoot yourself.. I mean GROW THE f*ck UP man.And go tell your mommy and daddy "Im a fat drunken AnusFace and i need to go get a lif3 c4\/$3 1 11k3 1337"
Now go jump off  a f*cking cliff

I notice you got the 1337 perfectly there.

Knowledge perhaps?  :roll:

My xbox 360 gamercard =D

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
:lol: Everyone is starting to hatin' the Americans!

Quote from: Kairo
Hey blue i never said i was mature so shut the f*ck up.
And blue if you think you are mature you are the one who needs to shoot yourself.. I mean GROW THE f*ck UP man.And go tell your mommy and daddy "Im a fat drunken AnusFace and i need to go get a lif3 c4\/$3 1 11k3 1337"
Now go jump off  a f*cking cliff

I notice you got the 1337 perfectly there.

Knowledge perhaps?  :roll:

Knowledge is power!

Rep:
Level 90
~
Mental really isn't that bad.  It's simply the opinion of some of the people with charisma (such as BlueXx, as aggravating as he is sometimes for some reason you just want to listen to him)

Rep:
Level 90
ahhh dont hate ameriacans just becuase we have a stronger army than anyone else and that we belive that are goverment is the best thats no reason to hate us anyways i dont hate any countr.and heres a cool thing im about to do im going to use are first admendment fredom of speach.

Usa rocks screw u all if u hate us then u hate yourself becuse we have every race here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!y do u think we win are wars we have imagrants that show us back ways into things (refering to how mexcan imagrantes cross the border.)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
and you pick on 3rd world countries? lol

Rep:
Level 90
lol no they attacked us first self defence :P
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
vietnam  :roll:

Rep:
Level 90
wow 1 war  but i dont know much about it or y we attacked them so i plead the fifth (right to remain silent)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
lol =/

perl harbor?

ok they attacked first but u didnt have to go and kill millions of innocent people  :roll:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
This is way I love Canada, we didn't do a damn thing.

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: wildrj
ahhh dont hate ameriacans just becuase we have a stronger army than anyone else and that we belive that are goverment is the best thats no reason to hate us anyways i dont hate any countr.and heres a cool thing im about to do im going to use are first admendment fredom of speach.

Usa rocks screw u all if u hate us then u hate yourself becuse we have every race here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!y do u think we win are wars we have imagrants that show us back ways into things (refering to how mexcan imagrantes cross the border.)

Your logic makes my brain hurt.

This is way I love Canada, we didn't do a damn thing.

I've always said if I were to live anywhere else in the world it would be Canada.  :^^:

Rep:
Level 90
~
Canada is weak and it will be overcome someday @_@

Thats why I like the US

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'd move to canada because, coming from England, I'd be even more rich there than if I moved to America. Exchange rates are currently awesome.
bringing sexy back

Zone Of The End
USA has too many secrets and shouldnt be totally trusted, I think that Bush does not run America, but that Bush is just a pawn in a Corporate Empire game.
I don't prove anything to anyone!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I think it is a nice, comfortable place to live.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
japan shouldent have messed with us we dont like to be attacked.and for attacking us we drop 2 nukes on japan,plain and simple.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Quote from: DeathTrooper
Canada is weak.

Yeah, Steve and Bob with their Ross Rifles and a birch bark canoe.

So what. We attacked Vietnam to stop "communism" (Which really wasn't communism at all). How would you feel if your country was overrun by insane, fanatical, stupid pawns? Well I pity our country cause we have to put up with mental. He disgraces all of us americans.

You do know what 3rd World Country means right? It means a country that was neither aligned with the Capitalist West nor the Communist East. So in a way, Vietnam was and is a 2nd World Country. (First being west, and second being east.) There are some wars that were not needed such as the Mexican-American War, and the Spanish-American War, but sometimes, war is nessesary for economic reasons, and the welfare of the entire world.

Oh, and Canada will be part of the US someday. The day Quebec leaves it'll be ours  :twisted: .
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Demonheart
USA has too many secrets and shouldnt be totally trusted, I think that Bush does not run America, but that Bush is just a pawn in a Corporate Empire game.

someones been playing metal gear solid 2 too much

Rep:
Level 91
japan shouldent have messed with us we dont like to be attacked.and for attacking us we drop 2 nukes on japan,plain and simple.

:roll:

the war between usa and japan during ww2 lasted for years.
the nukes were used for the sole reaons of:
a. not being aware of the diaster it causes even after it explodes.
b. trying to put a new weapon to the real test
c. scaring russia, aka starting the cold war
d. the war between japan and usa claimed too many lives and japan was going to keep on fighting for every piece of land, usa didn't have a choice.
e. japan and germany had a nuke porject of their own, the date of their nuke plan's end (no one is really sure if they could really end it, but they had the basic stuff) was supposed to be a few days after usa nuked japan
f. trying to minimize the time the war will take because russia was moving on and fast

also bodgy, the war with japan started well before the poor harbor and kept going for quite a while after and before the nukes, though usa was more passive to japan's insanity than they were after (aka the official start in a way)

question of the day...
how come people who live in usa don't know that? >>

i mean...

i'd think that's quite proving he thinks there was nothing in between... >>

You do know what 3rd World Country means right? It means a country that was neither aligned with the Capitalist West nor the Communist East.

it truely started like that but now this term is used to describe undeveloped countries like iraq, brasil, so on
aka
developed- hardly anyone doing the farming and food growing work, tons of machinery usage, so on, people got longer lifespan and bring less kids
3rd world- vice versa.

Rep:
Level 97
question of the day...
how come people who live in usa don't know that? >>

Some of us do, but they're just kids, they think they know it all.  :roll:

Zone Of The End
Quote from: thebodge
Quote from: Demonheart

someones been playing metal gear solid 2 too much

I played MGS 1 once, I hated it...

Actually this idea came from Deus Ex (Great Sci-Fi RPG/FPS game)

According to your definition, America would have been a 3rd world country a hundred years ago.
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Quote from: BlueXx

also bodgy, the war with japan started well before the poor harbor and kept going for quite a while after and before the nukes, though usa was more passive to

You mean Fieldy? ROFL

Rep:
Level 91
According to your definition, America would have been a 3rd world country a hundred years ago.

that is correct but the rest of the world would be too.
the term 3rd world country only had it's meaning changed lately or it would have been out of use

and mental, open a history book and shut up.
+freaking learn to quote the entire line noob

That was a fucking joke n00b.But your to dumb to see the fuckign ROFL sign.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Cant u not start a fight, Mr.Mental...
Arlen is hot.

Go tell that  to blue.
Why hes a good innocent boy?Heres why!
Quote from: BlueXx
and mental, open a history book and shut up.
+freaking learn to quote the entire line noob

Rep:
Level 91
it looked to me like you refuse to believe in history, so i asked you to open a history book
and you didn't fully quote my line and therefor i asked you to learn how to quote right...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
.:. RMXP User .:.
retard...
ww1 and ww2 were won only because of usa.
so shut up and don't you dare to say their wars were pointless

K usa werent the only reason the war was one dude, if it werent for other contries also every country would have been taken over and america would be the last left since its not connected by land... many of you americans (mainly people from Texas) glorify yourselves way too much! just because your country is based on wars doesn't mean you guys are more powerful... just because the UN somehow feels safe with you guys having nuclear weapons and killings in schools all the time you think you are much more powerful then anyone

the best country to live in would be one so small and far away from everyone they dont have to worry about war.

don't get me wrong not every american is bad.. and i even plan on moving to  it sometime
NovaSoft Games
---------------------
Twilight Galaxy (In Development)

it looked to me like you refuse to believe in history, so i asked you to open a history book
and you didn't fully quote my line and therefor i asked you to learn how to quote right...

I never mentioned history.

Zone Of The End
Bush hates pie...

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: strykr

K usa werent the only reason the war was one dude, if it werent for other contries also every country would have been taken over and america would be the last left since its not connected by land... many of you americans (mainly people from Texas) glorify yourselves way too much! just because your country is based on wars doesn't mean you guys are more powerful... just because the UN somehow feels safe with you guys having nuclear weapons and killings in schools all the time you think you are much more powerful then anyone

the best country to live in would be one so small and far away from everyone they dont have to worry about war.

don't get me wrong not every american is bad.. and i even plan on moving to  it sometime

:roll: while it is true that the other countries needed to hang in there for otherwise usa won't have anything to save you cannot deny the fact that without usa europe asia an africa would be under the control of 1 or max 2 countries.

that is maybe but uk since it's protected by the fact that it is an island.
however nukes were developed in japan and germany in ww2 so in other words the days of uk without usa's help were numbered as well.

you blame some people from Texas and what not for feeling powerful, while being stupid and ignorant those people still are much more powerful than you, not because they are bright but because usa does in fact have a few people that make really nice weaponery , that , their number, and only being connected to 3rd world countries from the south and canada which is not strong enough to do anything atm from the north is what makes usa unbeatable for time being.

so yes usa is not the only reason since they did need some inner help to be able to invade (simply because if everyone in europe fell then they will be in the same situation- fighting a powerful country from the sea and air only not having any access to the land)
but with all due respect to the amazing armies of the "free europe" they prove to be of no worth at both ww1 and ww2 without help from usa
regardless of uk and russia being able to survive with only a little help (a little compared to the rest of the countries)

then you blame them for those stuff they do at schools once every so and so time, now remember they have many religions, many people from many countries and so on , while it seems to be alot , by %s it is quite small and you'll have a far better chance to die while driving than in a school in usa.

also that thing only happens cause usa refuse to take out the right to carry a weapon, they gotta do it and take away every weapon any citizen got and that may just be reducing the amount of crimes.

and worse, you said usa is based on wars, that's not true at all.. they may have had 1-2-50 wars but the fact that they allow all the religions and allow people from other countries to live as equally as it gets in planet earth (of course they won't be equal to usa-born citizens but no country is that advanced social-wise atm)
so i see usa as more peace based with a little saying of "it's peace or you get a piece" and the world's most powerful army behind those words
ya can't have peace without war, that's all there is to it.

now i am just repeating myself and so on but even though i am not a citizen of usa it sucks the europeans say those things against usa after what usa did for them(even if it does take them hella too long to realize they need to get in the war ~.~)

Hrmm..I like what you have to say blue, granted I think your are underestimating the European powers..namely Britain.  Had it not been for the Royal Air Force's victory in the Battle of Britain, England as a whole would of fallen hence ending the war pretty much.  There is no way America could of done anything at that point without its foothold in Europe.  Also I feel that America was more or less given too much credit for the victory in WW2.  I mean we (as a nation) waited around for a few yrs and let the Euro forces take the brunt of Germanys beatings.  Honestly I think the Euro forces got shafted I mean had America been next to Germany we would of fallen too I think...but nevertheless I think we just kinda came up and fought a half beaten dog and made it look like we had triumphed over the great evil ourselves.  Now lets of course not forget the Russians.  The Russians had a huge part in the war..without them winning the war would of been much harder...but alas this debate isnt over WW2 (in essence).  I think Americans are a little cocky as a whole.  I think most of the ppl around here take for granted what was given to them and in turn look down on other nations/ppls that were not as fortunate as to be born in the same luxury.  I dont think present day Americans have alot to gloat over..I mean we are the fattest nation in the world and from what I seen...we are quickly turning into the dumbest one as well....Dont get me wrong now, Iam not all that un-patriotic.  I think America has alot going for itself, what with its diversity of ppls and religons and its wide acceptance of living preferences.  We as a whole are a rich nation and very powerful millitarily and politically.  Its nice living here..but I honestly dont think the current inhabitants of this nation are deserving of such things..but w/e.  Oui this is much longer then I intended, sorry  :?

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: PrimasX
Hrmm..I like what you have to say blue, granted I think your are underestimating the European powers..namely Britain.  Had it not been for the Royal Air Force's victory in the Battle of Britain

newsflash, even at that point uk got supported from usa by getting supplies of airplanes ammo and other war needs, also those pilots weren't only britian there were some from countries germany took over and so on
but it's not like the british did nothing and they 100% earned their credit by simply not giving up and keeping up the fight

I mean we (as a nation) waited around for a few yrs and let the Euro forces take the brunt of Germanys beatings.

correct, i also believe usa was too passive in both world wars, while suppling the "free wolrd"'s side with war machines and aid, they failed to actively take part of the battles, usa doesn't want to lose soldiers until they have no choice, that's reasonable.

Honestly I think the Euro forces got shafted I mean had America been next to Germany we would of fallen too I think..

tell it to poland and their trusty horses
to france and their defense holes and to russia and their ignorance.
by simply having the better tech and more soldiers at the same time usa would not fall, at least not in a month or 2.. jeez...

but nevertheless I think we just kinda came up and fought a half beaten dog and made it look like we had triumphed over the great evil ourselves

nah... russia only managed to survive due to usa suppling them for a while, cause they were smashed annoyingly easy at the beggining, but then germany had their supply held due to the fun weather of russia and after a while it was just a walk in the park
don't forget those dumb russians lost about 4kk soldiers while fighting, and not killing even half of the 1kk german soldiers
germany's tank's fuel froze up, the supply couldn't make it due to long distance and unhappy weather, usa supplied russia when they were about to fall and that after a year or 2 changed the whole thing allowing russia to finally (omg bout time) kick germany's ass storming their half back
also at the same time germany had another battle in the north of africa vs the british force with some usa assist, they fell there too and seeing and actually thats just where it all ends for germany
it took a nice long while for usa to invade europe, be the reason that will be, after those loses and after losing alot of aircraft in the battle for britian germany was just about beaten up, that is still thanks to usa's assist, they did have some soldiers around but not too invadfully and they did assist with war machines of sorts to russia and uk

though you are right , if russia fell it would become once again impossible, it seems germany wasn't able to fight at 2 spots at the same time, splitting forces and all
but honestly, just blame europe for sucking up to hitler instead of killing that thing before it started...

as for fat and dumb... fat= got food dumb.. that's being dumb, take a look at your every day 3rd world country, 70% unalphabetic=dumb.
100% religion followers = dumb
usa = extremely smart compared to them

meh... usa may not be what it used to be, but it's past shouldn't be forgotten and people shouldn't say that usa's wars were pointless, it's annoying and nasty.

Rep:
Level 90
blues defending the usa now man what a change in mood but blue is right we have done a lot for other countrys.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
blues defending the usa now man what a change in mood but blue is right we have done a lot for other countrys.

blue always defended usa, read all of my posts in this topic, blue respects usa.
but it doesn't mean i respect the citizens, only the place's history which the citizens nowadays mostly have nothing to do with.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Well, I hate butter. America's cool, they have Will & Grace.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
They also have cartoon network, which has adult swim, which has crayon shin chan, which rocks even though it's the watered down version.

Rep:
Level 88
I don't hate America. I hate its media. I hate all media. Damn librals trying to push their own oppinions on people..

I think Bush is actually a good president to USA but I also thibnk he is an ass but funny guy.

I say fight terrorism but know to seperate them from innocent people. They capture so many non terrorists and torcher them in their CIA prisons, not kool but it happens i guess. Stupid terrorists thinking they actually help people....

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hmmm. Since Mr.Mo hats the media, I'm going to aviod him then considering I Have the HBD.

By the way, Im going to start putting up streaming for eps of The Head Banger's Den. I think it'll be conveinient to let peopleses know.

Rep:
Level 97
I don't hate America. I hate its media. I hate all media. Damn librals trying to push their own oppinions on people..

I think Bush is actually a good president to USA but I also thibnk he is an ass but funny guy.

I say fight terrorism but know to seperate them from innocent people. They capture so many non terrorists and torcher them in their CIA prisons, not kool but it happens i guess. Stupid terrorists thinking they actually help people....

"Stupid terrorists thinking they actually help people..." Well, if you think about it, USA is no different. We force our beliefs on other cultures. Who is to say the way we live is better than theirs? If there's something in another country we think should change, we send money and troops over until it does change. It makes us no different than terrorists.

Everything else you said I pretty much agree with, except for Bush being a good president. Don't get me wrong, I think he would've been better than Kerry, but he's still awful. People applaud him for his actions he took after 9/11, but ANYONE WOULD HAVE FUCKING DONE WHAT HE DID! Even Ralph Nader would have bombed them. It's like anytime Bush doesn't something "good" (meaning doing anything common sense would tell you to do) we tell him how great he is. Christ, we act as though he got third place in the special olympics.  ::)

Rep:
Level 88
well, yes and no.

USA has killed innocent people but not in the ratio of terrorists. Then again, terrorist to one, is a revolutionary to the other.

Take Hasbullah(spell?) for example, he is called a terrorist for attacking Isreal. Yet he is called a revolutionary leader by the Lebonans. Hesbullah appointed his self as the army of Lebonan but he is still a terrorist to Amerrica and Isreal. I don't view him as a terrorist. He never killed innocent people unitll Isreal started bombing schools and cities. They asked for it.

America also asked for terrorism when they became a super power over the world. Thats what happens when you try to police the world and build headquarters in foreign countries.

Al quida's purpose is to kick out all the americans from the Middle East, ok, this is not bad but there are better ways of doing it.

As for Bush being a good president;
He is better then KErry actually. When you have two idiots running for president, who do you pick? I know its hard to decide.
He actually protects this country. Has there been a terrorist attack since sept 11? Not that I know of. Peoeple don't see whats really going on. If Bush is was a retard then this country would be failing. I don't like bush because I'm not American, he thinks he can seperate the Middle East and start war in there, he is actually doing a good job with it, I can't wait for him to get off, I can vote in 2 years.. But if I was an American, I wouldn't have a problem with him.
The only retarded thing I remember him doing is cutting the taxes and then starting a war and puttin the country in economic crisis for a few months.

Rep:
Level 96
He flipped off the entirety of the usa twice, and he can't link a decent sentence together to save his life. As far as I can tell, he's not doin shit, and he's just a figurehead that represents everyone else's work up there.

Cheney: Goooood puppet Bush...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm sorry to let every one know.... But Bob Dole is the REAL president. Cheney and Bush are his bitches.

Bob Dole owns almost everything.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I hate america coz they made their Mcdonalds doors thinner to keep fat people out!
Now that is stupid. Im not fat but I thnk that is stupid. America didnt think coz fat people can just go through the drive through. DUH!

When the capital is in charge, nothing is sacred.
"All you do is to walk around the house all day, inhaling groceries and popping out pudding!"

Atomic LAWL
It's like this, remember that one kid that was the only kid on the block with sega. America is that  kid down the street. You may hate him or he may not be your favorite friend... but he has a sega so you have to be nice.

Some of you gents talked about the World vs America. Well if that actually happened the whole world would probably end from the use of nuclear bombs. If one launchs they all launch.

Funny Flash Vid about the end: http://www.endofworld.net/

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

"Keep everyone afraid, and they'll consume. That's how easy it can be boiled down to." (Marilyn Manson)
"All you do is to walk around the house all day, inhaling groceries and popping out pudding!"

Rep:
Level 96
I don't like him much, but I can't say that I disagree...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 96
*claps* yay Bob Dole!