RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The hate of USA

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
USA is, by far, the most hated country on the planet. Give your reasons as to why you hate the USA. I can think of a few reasons, but I won't say them because they would be considered very offensive to republican president George Bush and some republicans don't like that.
Why do you hate the USA?
Yes, I am being serious.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
and ken livingston is obviously still hiding from the jews
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
That's actually true now, he was being interviewed by a jewish reporter and he went on about something to do with nazis to him and now he's suspended as mayor of London and loadsa Jews wanna hurt him :|

Johnny Vegas can see into the future :|

Reasons why the US is hated; you're all fat and stupid (stereotypes of course). You also all seem to think you need great huge cars that use tons of fuel to go everywhere too, polluting the atmosphere and all that. You have guns?

Plus your aparent corrupt government and widely ridiculed president. The war in the far-east.

All pretty mainstream hates of the US. Personally I don't really care.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This is just the way the world works. History shows that everyone will always hate the country that is the superpower. Take France for example. But one day U.S. won't be the superpower anymore, and everyone will hate a different country.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
hmm
will it be weird if i'll say i don't hate usa?
will it be weird if i'll say i am more than happy they had a war in iraq cause iraq never admitted jews should have their own country?
will it be weird if i'll say "hell why not taking over the rest of the muslim countries so they will learn some manners"?
ok not all, leave jordan alone, i find them the only ones with brain

i mean really ... i am sure bushy can get his ass to iran they are trying to get nukes and i don't like it
i say go and steal their oil bush boy!

heh, there will always be hate, for as long as it's not against me i really don't care

That's actually true now, he was being interviewed by a jewish reporter and he went on about something to do with nazis to him and now he's suspended as mayor of London and loadsa Jews wanna hurt him

some people forgot to switch sides in time...
someone should tell that guy the war is over, nazis lost and that's the price you pay for sticking to them
holy shit my sig was big!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
-They think Canadians live in igloos.
-Everyone thinks that Canadians are just like Americans, therefore I blam Americans for being dumbasses and giving Canadians a bad name.
-Rick Mercer (Canadian Comedian) Went to America to ask normal, everyday people about Canada. They know nothing about us. And its funny becuase we learn about them, learn about us!
-You're all "one". WTF you have to American.
-WTF is your American Dream now?
-Bush
-Killing everyone (Are though thats not your fault, BUSH)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
My American dream is to beat terrorism. Duh.

Rep:
Level 91
your all Mc nuggets (Fat) and think war fixes ever thing (Dumb)

Rep:
Level 91
the "american dream" is a society in which everyone get an equal chance to become someone.

:roll: keep dreaming.

and gongo... war does fix everything...
for example: we are poor?
we take over a country and kill everyone in it? now we are rich and we got loads of lands.

some country say we suck? we invade and kill every each and one of them? let's see how long it will take until someone will dare to say we suck

they just don't make wars like they used to.. they try to let as many people step out of it alive while a true war kills everyone
only true war is the ultimate solution  8)

one world, 1kk nukes, 1 ultimate solution to the human problem. (shame earth is going to have to rebuild itself though...
hurry for the roaches! new rulers of planet earth!)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
You kill everyone... well that's retarded. Oh you can do that... but you won't do that becuase then your screwed. You need everyone for your imports. You say "WTF I own that country", well you may have a lot of fat Americans, but they would be no way for the States to own everything. Yeah your damn nukes, but if it was USA vs. Everyone you'd be screwed.

now we are rich and we got loads of lands

Ah, WTF?! You got land but where does this money come from? Resoures
maybe, but you nuked it so its useless you dumb Texan.

some country say we suck? we invade and kill every each and one of them? let's see how long it will take until someone will dare to say we suck

LOL you still suck, you gonna nuke me?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Except fighting Osama Bon laden, most of Usa's wars were just like that, without point.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
it takes more than a nuke to destroy a land's resources..
well.. for as long as it's underground ones.
ya just gotta wait
until then, grab everything that survived the nuke using anti-radioactivity suits
wait count - 50 years and goes lower.

killing everyone? retarded? you are a moron.
killing everyone in every other country but yours is the "perfect peace"
and it will last forever.
and after a while, your country people could move to the rest of the world

"WTF I own that country"

where did you get that from?

you may have a lot of fat Americans

not all the americans are fat, you are just being racist, and when you do it vs usa you have to be a complete moron.

if it was USA vs. Everyone you'd be screwed.

not if you have a brain...
like do you actually think hitler could have done what he did if anyone wanted to finish it off before it started?
you nuke 1 country.. nothing happens
you move slowly
you make uk and france stand for you
hell.. you nuke the ass out of russia using uk and france nukes, hopefully russia won't do too much damage to you, but you never know...
then you make everyone believe german did it
and no one gonna say no to usa
bb german
the entire europe goes in a war
but crap uk and france lost their nukes
usa takes europe easily, they can do it , their army is alot stronger

now you have some rangers in canada.. lol...dead.
retards from south america.. dead
austrlia.. who heard of them? dead
and japan doesn't like nukes.. dead.
oh yes and loads of muslims.. DEAD

so you got usa, you ran out of nukes, good thing you made alot of them cause you knew you'll have a war
about everyone there died
you are left with like 10k people

you are in a shelter in 50-60 years you go out and rebuild the world the way you want it to be
it's really that simple cause politicians has always proven dumb.

so you got all the deep-underground resources, whatever survived the nukes and the war and the entire world.
empty, but there..

well of course it sux but hi, no more world hunger, or wars or anything.
if you made it happen, gratz you are now god.

stupid canadians.. you can replace their brains with a jar and they will still do the same things...

LOL you still suck, you gonna nuke me?

didn't i make it clear ranger boy?

Except fighting Osama Bon laden, most of Usa's wars were just like that, without point

retard...
ww1 and ww2 were won only because of usa.
so shut up and don't you dare to say their wars were pointless
and as for iraq- i find it a good war, anyone who kills a muslim of that type (yes sepi the type you don't consider muslim) is a saint.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well...okay, your stupid to kill everyone. That would be no fun! And I still dislike America.  :lol:
stupid canadians.. you can replace their brains with a jar and they will still do the same things...

LOL thats funny! But 2/3 of American are fat. That is fact! Its on the news!

Rep:
Level 91
you do realize how many americans are there right..?
1/3 of hell alot is.. quite a bit.

and hell yeah killing everyone will suck cause you never know if you are going to survive those who fight you back >.>

Rep:
Level 91
to all you suiside bombers out there; we will catch you!

looool

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Look, I just want to know... why is Bush still there?

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Zxmelee

cause in usa politicans can't be fired unless they did something that was proven to be illegal.
this system is there so that there will be stable goverments.
unstable democracy is a good ground for dictatorships to rise.

he won't be there for long though seeing as a yet another rule of usa is that he can't be elected more than twice.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well I'm glad SOMEBODY is defending America. Blue isn't even american you know... However, I am. I find all this "everyone in America is fat" bullshit to be highly offending, just so you know. Yes, there are lots of people who are overweight in America. But it is rather racist to say that EVERYONE is fat. I hardly even know anyone who is overweight, so to me it doesn't seem that way at all, and I live here.

Anyways, I will admit there are of course things I do not like about America. Especially events lately. For one, there is too god damn much religion involved in politics these days. What ever happened to seperation of church and state? On that subject, most of the politicians are crooked and lazy. There may be many problems, but you can't blame it all on the general populace, saying that eveyone is bad, or stupid, or slobs, or whatever else you want to throw out there.

It should also be noted that alot of americans are against the war in Iraq (the stupid ones). Personally, I don't think we have any buisness telling another country how it should be run. However, now that we are there, I think it would be an incredible folly to back out now. I feel we are obligated to stay there and try to help create some sort of stability, because if we were to pull out now we would leave behind a state of chaos. Which would be far worse then what we are already doing. It could be argued that we should let them sort their own shit out... However I think the resentment that would result from that would be worse then that which we are already receiving.

All countries have their flaws. People are more focused on America because America is so powerful. And because this nation is so powerful and so involved with the world today, it becomes the target of criticism, rather then other countries that may be just as bad or worse. I think it is wrong to be racist for any reason. People act like Americans are all so bad. Like we're that drunk in a bar who gets in fistfights in the back ally, or some shit like that. Its bullshit and it is unfair.

Although, personally (sterotype time!), I am all for any war. And as blue said, war is the ultimate solution to pretty much any problem. Its not the prettiest solution, and not always the best... But it certainly is effective. However, I have only met like 2 Americans who actually agree with me on that (just for refference).

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Well, pretty much combatting what everyone here just said:

-Everyone around the world hates the USA.
-ALL stereo types say the USA is a country filled with fat, stupid, rich people.
(USA is on bottom 10 of schooling and no. 1 in fatness, but richest place in world).
-Zxmelee, I actually think Canadians are cool. This year in school, I made a picture of a moose on my comp, printed it out, and put it on my binder. My history teacher who went to Canada thought it was the awesomest binder ever. Except the moose had 3 wooden legs, 1 real leg, and 3 feet. (Not good at drawing). And other reason why Canada is cool is cuz they say aboot. And I literally had NO IDEA that anyone in USA is stupid enough to think that all Canadians live in igloos.
-Another reason why US is hated is because of the news. The news channels on TV tend to lie; and better yet, when they don't, they talk about how fathers incinerate their sons because they're jealous.
So its either lying or stupid, sick stories in USA.
-In the 2000 election, NO ONES vote made a difference because Al Gor had 2 million more votes than Bush, but Congress said "We are all republicans and we want a republican president."
I wouldn't care too much about that, except for the fact that Bush tends to do what the news does. Hes either lying or killing people. FOR NO REASON!
-Going back to fat, the fatness epidemic is at a certain time period in which people ages 35+ are the ones getting fat. Where I live, there are a lot of skinny kids and teens, but EVERY adult is fat, except for a few. Not insanely fat, just tubby. After they all die in about 60 years or so, the fat epidemic will be over. ANd I'll be able to tell my grandkids all about the fat people epidemic.
-I hate USA because everyone else does.

There. I debated.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: dragonmagna

-Everyone around the world hates the USA.

don't say everyone, when you say everyone you are always wrong.

-ALL stereo types say the USA is a country filled with fat, stupid, rich people.

some people are dumb enough to believe usa is the land of freedom and it got nice people.. so go figure...

i said it about the word "everyone" i'll add the word "all"

(USA is on bottom 10 of schooling and no. 1 in fatness, but richest place in world).

wow... wrong?

-Zxmelee, I actually think Canadians are cool. This year in school, I made a picture of a moose on my comp, printed it out, and put it on my binder. My history teacher who went to Canada thought it was the awesomest binder ever. Except the moose had 3 wooden legs, 1 real leg, and 3 feet. (Not good at drawing). And other reason why Canada is cool is cuz they say aboot. And I literally had NO IDEA that anyone in USA is stupid enough to think that all Canadians live in igloos.

so a. your teacher is a retard (or otherwise she is trying to do her work and cheer up creativity)
b. zxm meant that some of the people in usa don't know a thing about canada so unaware they might think they live in igloos
no one is dumb enough to think that weather will allow a life in an igloo.

-Another reason why US is hated is because of the news. The news channels on TV tend to lie; and better yet, when they don't, they talk about how fathers incinerate their sons because they're jealous.
So its either lying or stupid, sick stories in USA.

tv looks for rating... they don't look for lying, they just look for what people wanna hear or will be shocked from.
rating = money, that's all there is to it.

-In the 2000 election, NO ONES vote made a difference because Al Gor had 2 million more votes than Bush, but Congress said "We are all republicans and we want a republican president."
I wouldn't care too much about that, except for the fact that Bush tends to do what the news does. Hes either lying or killing people. FOR NO REASON!

since i can't be bothered checking the first one, which seems really odd and a brute show of dictatorship (hence i find it very questionable, if you are bored enough to find a source that proves the voting was like that and yet bush got elected then we will talk about just how wrong that is)

as for "lying or killing for no reason"

now you just proved you are a moron.
all the politicians lie, get used to it , that's 1.
and 2, bush doesn't kill, bush send others to kill, and it's not for no reason, i mean seriously.. if you wanted oil what would you do?
look on the bright side:
a. saddam ended his little dictatorship
b. iraq might become a normal country.. might
c. dead muslims. (yes i know sepi.. "the ones that cannot be considered muslims" yada yada)
d. profit from using the natural resources of iraq (it's actually a good reason)

but nooo let's cry cause some usa soldiers died.. big woop...

-Going back to fat, the fatness epidemic is at a certain time period in which people ages 35+ are the ones getting fat. Where I live, there are a lot of skinny kids and teens, but EVERY adult is fat, except for a few. Not insanely fat, just tubby. After they all die in about 60 years or so, the fat epidemic will be over. ANd I'll be able to tell my grandkids all about the fat people epidemic.

that's called "having a good life" , better to die at 60 than to last until 100 with a really horrible life.
and btw, i can bet they won't die too soon...
i bet they will keep going until 100 if they were "meant" to live until 102

people who are "tubby" and not skinny show they have access to food and they live the life you just wanna have, the avg and normal
if you are skinny you either wanna try being a model = you are a whore, or you are a whore or you just can't afford the "tubby"
if you get really fat, now that's not healthy anymore...

also, when you'll have grandkids, i promise you people will live for actually longer than in the past and the "tubby" look will be even more common.

we evolve, if you wanna stay an ape, have fun.

-I hate USA because everyone else does.

which means you are a retard.

There. I debated.

now avoid doing that again.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
All countries have their flaws

No just all forms of goverment do.
As for fat ppl is there a problem with being fat?
In most other country a big belly means you got respect cuz you got enuff money to get yourself there infact that was how it was way back when and still is in other countrys. Also to counter balance the fat ppl there are the anorexic 30 pound women.
The only part about amerca is goverment...infact I don't think I ever have a agrreed with any goverment...so not that big of negative.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hm... I've been away for a while and am too lazy right now to read everything I miss. So I'll just respond to something random I feel like talking about....

Because most of us Americans are easily persuaded, and most of us thought he was the better of the two evils to elect that second time around. (Not necessarily me though)

But, you know, I believe there is some sort of law-rule thingy that states if USA is in a state of emergancy, the current president will remain in power until the state of emergancy is over. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bush starts another war right before his term is over, just so he can stay in power longer.

And really, I think the only reason (besides being an idiot) that he went to war in Iraq, is just because he wanted to have a war like his "daddy", and he wanted to go down in the history books just like him.

There, that's my randomness of the day.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
i think blueXx forgot to use the [sarcastic] [/sarcastic] tags we talked about earlier

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Hm... I've been away for a while and am too lazy right now to read everything I miss. So I'll just respond to something random I feel like talking about....

Because most of us Americans are easily persuaded, and most of us thought he was the better of the two evils to elect that second time around. (Not necessarily me though)

But, you know, I believe there is some sort of law-rule thingy that states if USA is in a state of emergancy, the current president will remain in power until the state of emergancy is over. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bush starts another war right before his term is over, just so he can stay in power longer.

And really, I think the only reason (besides being an idiot) that he went to war in Iraq, is just because he wanted to have a war like his "daddy", and he wanted to go down in the history books just like him.

There, that's my randomness of the day.

THAT IS SO TRUE!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Thats true about are new Prime Minster, Steve Harper, he's like a Bush clone, he's from Calgary! Lmao!