RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What on earth is wrong with some people

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Yes, people are just mindless vehicles of violence waiting to be unleashed on each other and they obviously have no concept of reason or love, the only reasons these things even exist is because of society (which, ironically, is born of humans).
Oh wait!
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Society is made for the weak, so they aren't hurt by the strong.  Survival of the fittest, but then the weak started saying how we are all equal, and we shouldn't fight, and made laws that keep the strong individuals of the human race from reaching their full potential.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I think the world should stop supporting the weak and then the world will be Utopia. All retarded people, you first, will be slaughtered or at least put to the side and disallowed reproduction, as will the poor, ugly, and other genetically inferior weaker people (ie Jews, Roma, etc*).
Also stop reading Nietzsche. He was a Nazi you know!

*Godwin's Law. You knew it was coming.
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
It is better if society helps those who are weak cuz the almighty and powerful will lose their thunder and be weak like all others. Sort of a back up plan.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
*Sigh* This  is why I hate the human race. Capable of doing such terrible and evil things...

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
HUMANITY IS DARK AND EVIL! HOW CAN IT BE CAPABLE OF SUCH ANIMALIC BEHAVIOUR AND LACK OF SELF-CONTROL, ESPECIALLY REGARDING CHILDREN AND RELEVANT SEXUAL IMPULSES!?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Its conflict, war and survival of the fittest that has shaped us, not all violence is wrong... It's the violence that has a level of disgust that shakes us.

2,000 people die in a battle...

1 teenager is cornered in an ally by 4 other youths and beaten to death...

What one sickens you the most... The later... in my case, in a battle death is expected.

Crimes against those that had no defence or very little sicken me... Even in War... Killing Prisoners or torture camps or whatever... There's degree's of wrong, even in killing.

I think the law should reflect that, if you rob some one of their life an estimate of how much life you robbed should be your sentence and should it put you past your estimate life span then your put to death.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows