RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Christian Topic Be warned

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Hey I was talking with some fellow believeers and we started talking about hell and if there is another like if hell and the lake of fire is different. Them there is also heaven and purgatory or abraham's bosom. So I was just thinking what you guys thought on this.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm muslim so we have different beliefs in hell. I believe hell ISN'T a perminate place for your soul, instead it'a a "hospital" for your soul where it is cleansed of sins before going to heaven.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I'm muslim so we have different beliefs in hell. I believe hell ISN'T a perminate place for your soul, instead it'a a "hospital" for your soul where it is cleansed of sins before going to heaven.

That's interesting, because I am muslim as well and I have a different belief than you. So do most people I know.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
really? what do you believe?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Well actually I just got some clarifcation on this issue and to my knowledge, I do believe that eventually all muslims go to heaven.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well actually I just got some clarifcation on this issue and to my knowledge, I do believe that eventually all muslims go to heaven.

only muslims? I believe (like I said its a healing place) then ALL people go to heaven.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I believe there is no hell, but there is no heaven either.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

Funny how you had to get clarification for what you believe.
:tinysmile:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I've always been curious as to how the whole heaven/hell thing works. Do you go straight there after you die, or what?
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
So far how I belive is there is a heaven and a hell but I am also wondering is the lake of fire the same thing as hell or stronger or abrahams bosom something else as a waiting place

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I think there are many hells and many heavens, depending on the person you are...

For example:-

You kill some one by arson:- you go to the Hell of the forever burning
You Tourture people:- Hell of the undying pains
You take your own life:- The Hell of the repeating last day
You kill more than 100 people:- You become a demon or a dark enterty, cappable of possetion

You live a lfe of celabussy:- The hevean of a 1,000,000 Virign's
You respect life and do no wrong:- The becoming of a gardian angle

Why I think this...

Energy does not stop exsisting it changes form, and depending on your energy flow you have a different aura... depending on your negative and possitive flow, you deside your own fait...

Also this idea is in keeping with ancient china and parts of asia... granted I have altered it to suite me and my idea's and my workings of the ocult.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
if hevens real its real, but where did the idea of heaven come from?

also if there was the idea that if you kill 100 you get to be a demon...wouldnt that be a push for people to kill ???

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
also if there was the idea that if you kill 100 you get to be a demon...wouldnt that be a push for people to kill

Yeah, if you want to join the Djjin's in the alternative world I guess... Think of Spawn the comic... that kind of follows suite...LOL

I don't consider Pure Christian topic's as Intelligent, to void out other religion's in my opinion is closing off your mind and narrowing the debate... I Hope my views and others from different religious backgrounds are still welcome.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
also if there was the idea that if you kill 100 you get to be a demon...wouldnt that be a push for people to kill

Yeah, if you want to join the Djjin's in the alternative world I guess... Think of Spawn the comic... that kind of follows suite...LOL

I don't consider Pure Christian topic's as Intelligent, to void out other religion's in my opinion is closing off your mind and narrowing the debate... I Hope my views and others from different religious backgrounds are still welcome.

You don't think that being Christian is intelligent, but you believe that if you kill 100 people, you'll become a demon? I think both ideas are equally insane.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
You don't think that being Christian is intelligent, but you believe that if you kill 100 people, you'll become a demon? I think both ideas are equally insane

Did I say that then ?

I said excluding others than Christians is being a little Narrow minded (In a sense)

I mean Muslim's religion has documented before human lived another creature call the Jinn...

Here Wikki Quote:-

Jinn in pre-Islamic Era
For the ancient Semites, jinn were spirits of vanished ancient peoples who acted during the night and disappeared with the first light of dawn; they could make themselves invisible or change shape into animals at will; these spirits were commonly believed to be responsible for diseases and for the manias of some lunatics. Types of jinn include the ghul ("night shade", which can change shape), the sila (which cannot change shape), the afrit [ai'f??t], and "marid" [m?'??d]. From information in The Arabian Nights, marid seem to be the strongest form of jinn, followed by afrit, and then the rest of the jinn.

Arabs believed that the jinn were spirits of fire, although sometimes they associated them with succubi (demons in the forms of beautiful women). The feminine form of jinn is "jinniyah" or "jinneyeh". Jinns can posess people, by entering their body. These posessed people need to be seen by a (maulvi in urdu) an islamic scholar. The scholars read arabic chants and blow on the person affected.

Try studiing other religions... I have...

You can find simular links in most religions, all have demons and so fourth... I like the above, and have adoptted that...

My Religion is my own, it's a mix of all religions... Christianity also... But more from the angle as Jesus being a profit, rather than the son of God...

And I think a Hell for one person could be a hevean for another... depending on how twisted you are... LOL

Think Hellraiser for example, or other Clive Barker stories... Some of those like bloodlines or tourtures Souls could hold some truth...

Again he has looked into religion and the occult... I think Hell, Pergatory, limbo and such like all exist, as does what some may define as hevean, santury or the next life and so fourth...

And what if I am slightly insane... isn't every one ?
(I would say driving at 70mph and above with nothing but an air bag to save your life should you crash is insane, yet I do it almost every day)...LOL
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 12:36:37 PM by landofshadows »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I agree with the very last statement.

You respect life and do no wrong:- The becoming of a gardian angle

Lol, sounds like my upcoming fate.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
RE: Hell/Heaven

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
A few things wrong with that video:

- Saying that religion hurts the world is a pretty bold statement. Instead of this pompous jackass telling people to abandon religion and making it sound like a recovery of some sort, perhaps he should do what should be done, which is live and let live. Religion isn't the problem, its the deeds of men that are.

- Regarding the statement that something is not a fact because there is no evidence is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I'm not a Mormon, and anyone here that knows me knows that though a bit spiritual, I am not religious. Anyone with a lick of intelligence should know that LACK OF EVIDENCE FOR SOMETHING IS NOT EVIDENCE AGAINST IT.

- I've never hated the word delusional more than I do right now, but like I always say, it is man's ability to be delusional that separates us from animals.

While I agree that organized Religion is mostly based on falsities, this video is just a joke. This guy is a nobody, and his opinions are unfounded.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The video Silver just added shows how many people bron with common sense can view the world...

But most people are not born with choices to choose a faith (if they even want one)... Most are forced... And what you get preached when your young is in kind a type of brainwashing... I feel a little sorry for some people who get drawn into choosing ONE religion...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I just saw the first checklist about Mormons then stopped. They're kind of odd. They believe they can have multiple wives and it's fine. They have a different bible which, when compared to old texts that it was based on, was very different while the bible (regular one) was a lot like the Dead Sea scrolls. It wasn't just coincidence that kids playing in the valley or whatever managed to find those scrolls. I don't believe in coincidences, only coinky-dinks.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Silverline, that video is a joke. I'm not going to repeat Holk.

When he got to Christianity, he said everything was "magical" trying to make it sound like a nursery story. All of those religions believe, god can make anything happen. God made Mary pregnant so Jesus could be born. maybe God whiped out the Jewish cities, maybe he made the angels appear. Religion doesn't need scientific facts to back it up.

And I don't see why we have the same debate over and over.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Mormons then stopped. They're kind of odd. They believe they can have multiple wives and it's fine. They have a different bible which, when compared to old te

I have no idea where everybody gets this; both are false. And The Book Of Mormon and Doctrine&Covenants / Pearl Of Great Price aren't used in replacement of the Bible, the King James bible is used alongside and just as much, if not more often.
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, but they hold the Mormon bible a bit higher than the regular bible. I learned this at church when the pastor was talking about the differences between the different types of protestants. I have no idea where anybody else is getting it from :P

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The debate is more based on is there a Hell...?

Every religion mentions a Hell of a kind... And every one of us knows to a degree what is wrong and what s right... Why do we know of these things unless it had a great purpose... I think there could be more after life... I have no idea what that some thing is...

But if we go by energy, you can have negative and positive, may be we are used for different purposes after death ?

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
Lawl. I'm sorry but when someome says the BOM is the same as jack the bean stock I cant help but b all omg hhahaha ok sure~

I was raised Mormon, I've had doubts and stopped going to church etc in the past. But about 2 years ago I found for myself what I came to belive. I wasn't living at home so I really got time to just do whatever~ I'm LDS aka:mormon~ I truely believe in it. 

Which means as far as the hell question that I believe there are 3 stages of Heaven and there is a hell~.

Those who arent mormon, go to heaven as far as I believe as well~ Don't have 2 b~

As far as my beliefs go I believe everyone will be judged by God according to their lives here. Thats about it. -shrug-

LOS - killing ppl and becoming a demon who can possess sounds pretty fun X_X.

Also Silver is right about the bible~
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 04:27:16 PM by Kashii »