RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Martinsgamegallery (submit resources in forums)

This is my site: http://www.martinsgamegallery.net
This is a place that i made so i could host my games, but you are welcome to check it out, and even HOST YOUR GAMES FOR FREE! The download and upload speed is incredible, and i hope you'll enjoy it. As soon as i reach 150 visitors, i'll add a nifty feature.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Can you host a game of 50mb? Hmm?

Quote from: TheRotS
Can you host a game of 50mb? Hmm?

Sure i got like..... unlimited space on my server. Just mail me the game.

martin.overby@martinsgamegallery.net

Guess who's back
Hmm.. OK... When I finish the game I'll send it.. It will be somewhere in.. 3000...

Hmm.. OK... When I finish the game I'll send it.. It will be somewhere in.. 3000...

Veeeery funny. I'm not alive in year 3k....

Guess who's back
oh i forgot, not everyone is inmortal like me and mike. so, i'll send it somewhere in 2006.

Guess who's back
l0pl sorry about that..

btw - have you ever thought of... changing template? it's kinda bored!

Yeah. HEY I JUST GOT AN IDEA!

I'M going to take in staff members!

i might need more. And the themplate, maybe. Suggestions needs to be applied at the forums.

And i need staff members to help maintaining the site. Apply at the forums.

Quote from: Rikkuholic
Yeah. HEY I JUST GOT AN IDEA!

I'M going to take in staff members!

i might need more. And the themplate, maybe. Suggestions needs to be applied at the forums.

And i need staff members to help maintaining the site. Apply at the forums.

*bump* please join my site, and become active on the forum. Members of the forum with 50 or more posts will get advantages. We are soon hosting an MMORPG for Ramzaonline, and members of the forum (remember to stay active) get it for free 3 to 5 days before i host it. SO WHATCHA WAITIN FOR? JOIN A GAME MAKING COMMUNITY!

Guess who's back

Yeah. My forum is up by the way, i had to change it.

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Martins_Game_Gallery/

I added a chatbox to my site now, and the forum has a chatbox now. Both those boxes are connected so if u leave a message in one, both of the chatboxes shows that message, cool, huh? The chatbox is at the bottom of the forum and at the top of the index.

Guess who's back
Hmm.. Chatbox? It's kinda.. Chatty..

Yeah. TheRot, wanna be a staff member on the forums, as you're the only one who posts in this thread? And i need some advertisers too, then again i need 3k viewers to get my site added to google, and then again bla bla...

Anyways, if anyone think this site is any good, please put a link in your signature, or affiliate with us.

Rep:
Level 91
This is a place that i made so i could host my games, but you are welcome to check it out, and even HOST YOUR GAMES FOR FREE! The download and upload speed is incredible, and i hope you'll enjoy it. As soon as i reach 150 visitors, i'll add a nifty feature.

on which host are you? or are you on your own server?

Quote from: michaelxp

on which host are you? or are you on your own server?

Own server, i bought from B-One.net I still have 500 mb of space on it, but when i get more on my site they'll upgrade.

Rep:
Level 91
I would join the forums  but someties I dont wear socks

Lol, that part is just to be funny! Like the "Never eat pure chili" hehe You're welcome to join, everyone are welcome!

*bumped on purpose*

Update: We have a new forum skin, check it out!

Update 2: Our resources are coming through, but i still need posters of resources, my site depends on you to submit resources to grow! This site needs you to submit, in forums or in mail! Please... HELP THE SITE! JOIN A COMMUNITY! HELP ME KEEP MY SITE ON DA SERVER!

Guess who's back
Now everyone join!!!!!! :^^:

Now everyone join!!!!!! :^^:

Whatever he/she said! The Rot, will you join?

Guess who's back
I'm a he, thx.
And I'd join asap, i'm kinda busy in other forums :?

Ok. New updates: In not too long, forum users will be able to host resources without it going through me via e-mail.

Guess who's back