RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Focusing on Creationism

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
No no no, god did that to trick you all >_> for some reason >_>...

I thought, you believed there is no God. ;)

I think you're wrong. The Bible isn't there to provide any accurate answers or explanations. It's there to just give you a picture of it. So like "Ah, yeah, God created us all, that's all that matters. If we wanna know how and when, we have to find out ourselves.".
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
"So ah, yeh, there's this magical dude called, uhhh, God, and uhhh just believe in him, k? I don't have any accurate answers or explanations, but uhhhh, just believe any way.... I mean, >_>, YOU DON'T WANT TO BURN IN HELL DO YOU?!? ... ..".
That's what I heard. ^

I don't know what's worse, those who make up truths in order for their ideas to be accurate, or those who accept that it doesn't make sense and believe any way.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 06:20:30 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
Actually the ice layers due to changes in temperature, not changes in seasons.
Not so long ago they found something there from like 1940 or something, I don't really know.
In any case, the ice-layer system said that the thing had been down there for over 350 some years.

EDIT: What the hell? I just noticed someone has given me +rep :'(
Thats not fair, I worked hard for those -22 points.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 07:16:59 PM by Elegy »
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm officially withdrawing from this thread because Cobra dropped the collective intellegnce of his damn thing. No maater how much Arrow, Bliz, DS or Silver try to redeem this thread Its just too retarded for me.

Also If 'Noah's Ark' get mentioned again I'm going to have to break an epee across some one's face.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
....NOAH'S ARK!!!!

lol

@Silverline - As a matter of fact, I have part 1 and 2 of The Origin of All Evil on my desktop, however I do not know what program runs .mp4's so... yeah. (Besides an IPod).

Every now and then I get the voice in my head that tells me to throw away my belief, that it's all a delusion. Then, God does something to rock my world... again, restoring my faith.

[on topic]

Another link http://www.nwcreation.net/noahwyatt.html
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
I am sorry to bring this up again but here is how I am getting my info: from:http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs2004/0324ark.asp

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Cobragamer & Tsuno:

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its false logic to say that since evolution can't be proven, creationism should be taught as well. I think the funniest part was the guy that said the Earth was 6000 years old.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
oneray, creationism is the thought or belief that religion had something to do with the world, like for example, how it was made, how humans appeared on earth, so in short, it involves anything that has to do with the heavens and skies, earth and human, animals and plants, RELIGIOUSLY,

some religions believe that adam and eve were the first humans.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
....What is creationism ;8....
The answer depends on who you ask, I say it is total BS.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Creationism, or Intelligent Design, is the belief that some sort of entity crafted the world and life on Earth. The (kind of) opposite would be evolution, which is the belief that life changed over time, adjusting itself to its surroundings.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Since creationism can't be proved and science can, i will go with creationism.

Rep:
Level 94
Since creationism can't be proved and science can, i will go with creationism.

Did you mistype?

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
LOL! I am a total clutz. yeah i did mistype. ;8 I go with science.

Rep:
Level 94
LOL! I am a total clutz. yeah i did mistype. ;8 I go with science.

Lol, ok. I didn't know if you were making a joke or not.