RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Unvoiced Sympathy / The Benevrin

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
(This should probably be in the Rm2k/3 Projects subforum, but I couldn't start a new topic there.)

Hello there, I am looking for a game called Unvoiced Sympathy. It was created by Neosiris a long time ago and posted on these forums (or it was available in the site game downloads section or something). You played as a boy who was looking for his little brother Fleak and had to get a pass from some older guy to leave the town.

It later went on to become The Benevrin when it was completed. The topic Neosiris created for The Benevrin is still available here: http://207.58.190.245/index.php/topic,5520.0/nowap.html?PHPSESSID=76884a6603e0da2da253a5b38fcb5457

I was just wondering if anyone still had either of these games as the downloads (obviously) are down.

Thank you for any help.
Current Game:
Hero I - Ephren's Journey (In progress)
Devlog: www.herothefirst.blogspot.com

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Well, the best you can try would be mail him or somethiing...

neosiris933@hotmail.com
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
You could also try posting a request here: http://gamingw.net/forums/index.php?topic=74782.0

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Haha. Actually I have already done both. I have also contacted neosiris through his Deviant art account.

I haven't gotten any response just yet.
Current Game:
Hero I - Ephren's Journey (In progress)
Devlog: www.herothefirst.blogspot.com