RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
I just recently started this so there isn't much play time but check it out.
All criticism is welcome.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
No one is going to download that.

Have a look around at what other people have posted and follow their templates.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Also, the Game.exe doesn't work.

When in your project, click File -> Compress Game Data, and copy the .exe file that comes from the compression. Whether or not you encrypt it depends on you.

Rep:
Level 81
That's it? You need to post the information on your game before anyone is willing to download a game. How do they know if it's worth their time or not? Provide things like the storyline, character bios, any possible features etc...

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I forgot I'm not the mod of this board <_<
aanyway, check out the other projects board and the rules and redo it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Sorry. Totally new to forums. I'll probably screw up many times over. I'll try to fix this and create a new post after some research into other posts. Sorry again for any inconvenience.