RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hide-and-Slice

Rep:
Level 82
This game is basically a survival horror/hide-and0seek kind of game, the player characters have NO weapons, and there's a knife weilding stalker on the loose, the only way to avoid him is try to find hiding spots, like cloth dressers, under the bed, under the shadows, but the stalker seems to have a secret, apparently he's immortal, my guess....he's a Satan-worshipper, who asked the Devil to give him immortal life...how I know this??? I'm the main character, Ryoko Suzuki 14 years old, honor student of the Ryoshi Catholic High School, my 1st experience with the Happy Slicer (the murderer's name) was around 5:00 after school, after a long, long, LOOOONG study session for finals, my friend Sora Mizuki and I barely managed to escape, my police chief dad contacted his co-workers to guard my and Sora's houses from the murderer...but they can't stop him...we need to reverse Satan's Immortal Charm so that we can kill this evil murder from killing more people, he already killed 90-100 men, women and children alike...

So here's my storyline, the gameplay is well SURVIVAL horror, in other words if the Happy Slicer (I named him that because he wears a creepy mask that looks like he's smiling forever) finds you hiding/sees you hiding, or if he catches up to you...its an automatic game over, now I need a team to help me with this project

1. I need someone who's good at making scary/suspense midi music
2. a designer who could make the title screen and the game over screen
3. Someone who can help me with making the game, an adviser

I guess that's about it, I'm still making the game and I'm still testing it out and working the kinks but I can't do it alone, which is why I need a team of at least 3 people at least 1 of each job (music producer, designer and silver lining)

thank you ^^

EDIT:
Yes this game is based on Clock Tower, but with my original storyline :3

Ok so...

1. Ok so I need a scary looking Title and Game Over screen

2. I need suspenseful music during stalk mode and during sneaking mode (basically hinding from the stalker) the music needs to be alot more suspenseful, basically to make it sound like the stalker would come out any minute now
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 11:39:25 PM by starfoxluver »
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pokeball JekOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 83
The Big Marshmallow Man
Id like to help with the Title and Game Over.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
This sounds suspiciously like Clock Tower.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I can give advice and help with a bit of misc. work.... ;8

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I am not a good Artist but if you give me a few pictures of the game i could probably use them to make the title and gameover.
[/url]http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.htmlhttp://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.html[/url]

Rep:
Level 82
thx guys 4 collabing with me ^^

yes, this game is based on the ideas of the Clock Tower series, but i came up with my own original storyline, but using the same game mechanics like CT (hiding from the stalker and what not ^^)

So I'd like to thank you all to for giving me help on this fun project and I hope to finish up the demos for you guys to check it out ^^

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Advice 1: Use the "edit" button before someone nastier than me tells you to. :)

Rep:
Level 82
Here's some pics of the game

Rep:
Level 82
Here' another set of pics

Rep:
Level 82
I am not a good Artist but if you give me a few pictures of the game i could probably use them to make the title and gameover.
I posted some pics 4 u ^^

Rep:
Level 82
Advice 1: Use the "edit" button before someone nastier than me tells you to. :)
ok, thx ^^
since this game is a survival horror game, i need suspenseful type music for the stalk mode, and when the stalkers stops stalking, then i need some creepy music, that makes it sound like he could come out any minute now :D

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I'll see what i can do (that is if you were asking....?) :)
were you?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 01:56:25 AM by Blue »

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Heres The title i did
[Theres alot of space since i left room for the Box that appears in the Actual game and i Couldnt think of many thing to put in it]

[/url]http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.htmlhttp://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.html[/url]

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
It looks sortof..... umm.... tacky? You should get yourself gimp. It's like a free photoshop

Rep:
Level 82
Id like to help with the Title and Game Over.
thx ^^
we might need some help with it :3

Rep:
Level 82
Hey guys...yea it been forever since the last time...well bad news is that my laptop had a virus so bad that i couldnt access anything so i had to back it up...so all my Hide-and-Slice stuff I had, the characters, the tiles sets and all the events...are gone TT____________TT

but i've been thinking about doing it again, and get started on the Clock Tower fangame as well.

So if you guys are up to help me out...I still need tile sets, music and I think I might need people to create some characters for the Hide-and-Slice game will now going to be remade!!

Tile Sets needed:
School
Hospital
House
Log Cabin
Underground Satanic Shrine

Music:
Music for House
Music for School
Music for Chase
Music for Hiding
Music for Hospital
Music for Forest
Music for Log Cabin
Music for Underground Satanic Shrine

Characters (please note that some characters have been renamed and changed) (note a complete list, more characters to be announced) :
Ryoko Suzuki (16 year old school girl, main character)
-Blonde hair, Japanese Sailor Suit School Uniform
Sora Mizuki (16 year old school boy, main character)
-Blue hair, Japanese Boys School Uniform

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
I dunno, man... from the looks of it, you didn't lose much. Just saying.

You should team up with some people for the long run instead of just looking for resources.
But if you need resources, this place is the fuckin' mothaload ---> http://charas-project.net/

Rep:
Level 82
Hey guys...I'm sorry but I'm putting this game on haitus for awhile :(

i cant find any good ideas on storyline wise and whatnot, I'm sorry, but I do have a few game ideas and I'll post them up! And if you guys want you can help me with it ^^