RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
zelda mm 2d demo

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
So...I was curious of this "demo" you posted for your game, and I have to say, it was pretty epic in more than one way.

So after installing it, I started the game up only to be presented with the best screen EVER in the history of gaming:

Of course I couldn't stop there, oh no! I needed to see the stuff behind the awesome picture. Due to how fast paced the first scene was, I wasn't able to take a screenshot of it, but I was able to take a screenshot at another section. After the first action packed sequence, I got to the next screen and well...turned into Deku Link:

I didn't see this twist coming at all! Kudos for the amazing twist.

Again, the scene was so awesome that I couldn't take a screenshot of it, so instead we'll move onto the next part. I got to the amazingly populated Clock Town, only to be stuck at a major puzzler: The guard wouldn't let me past!

Man, this brain teaser, really got me going...where do I go next?

I noticed there was a clearly marked passage to the left of me, only to find out it leading to the dreaded Majora's Mask! Of course, I picked it up and got ready for the epic battle:

But it seems like I slayed the possessed Skull Kid without even noticing, I must be good at this game!

After this part, the game ends with Link, standing proud as a Deku Scrub, where the Skull Kid was.

I have to say, with the many twists and turns, this game can be considered a classic, and should be played by all.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:24:06 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
It truly exceeds expectations. Good review, too, Tezuka.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I nominate this for PotM, on merits of the dialogue alone.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Are you making a sequel? You better be :lol: :lol:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 83
im adding more if anyone who whons to hlep email me at dragon7000@hotmail.co.uk

Rep:
Level 83
OK place this for a really good battel http://www.filefront.com/14264653/Map0018.lmu
 it has the mm r battel

Rep:
Level 83
a update is comeing

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
i AKSED what new in update  ??? ??? ???

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
FOUR POSTS IN A ROW

NEW RECORD!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! YOU STUCK TWO COPIES OF YOUR GAME IN THAT GIANT 70MB DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 12:20:24 PM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
clock town go past gurds we humon

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
where are the battles? ? this sucks!

Rep:
Level 83
go to mm i have changed it

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

Dun. It shal be PTOM for sure nex month!

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi

Dun. It shal be PTOM for sure nex month!
gr8 i wil vot it nex monh

I bet this game will be FUCKING PWNAGE!!!!
edit:
Spoiler for review:
this game SUCKS balls. You think everyone knows what "mm" stands for?(luckily I know what it does).i would give it a -583926397262439/900000000000000000. You appear as a horse, and suddenly you turn into link??? WTF??? Then crappy music starts playing. Now I'm DEku Link??? wtf?? and I can walk on water???(hey that's cool). Whoa! I hit enter at the whirlpool, I'm fffffffllllllllyyyyiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg!!!! so far, this game sucks like shit. OKay, I enter the "cave" Wow, this white stuff can hurt you? it's terribly mapped, like everything else. This would fit into "joke games".So I land somewhere safe, and I split into two? Seriously, this game sucks. NOw I arrive at a poorly made town*then again, it's ALL bad. All the fucking maps are 20x15. So one house is as big as the entire town. SO I move on, and there's this wierd thing. I hit enter While I'm facing it, and poof! It's gone. Plus, there's a timer counting down for some reason. Is that all? I don't know where to go next. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Mapping 0/5 Gameplay 0/5 MUsic/sounds 0/5 story - there is no story 0/5 overall 0/5 AND WHY THE FUCK WERE THERE NO BATTLES?!?!?!

YES YES THIS GAEM ROCKS 9999999999999/999999999999999
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 02:08:03 PM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
go to mm i have changed it

where is MM ?????????????? I am getting mad!!

Rep:
Level 83
 8) this is being continud on rpg vx  with some impovemeants so live thread live