RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Restarting Stuff

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Hi everyone, I can't fix my old thread so I decided to make a new one, I really ought to make my topics a lot more...cleaner and organized ._.

Lately, I've been some pixel art monster so here's some stuff, I might never ever post a drawing again here until I reach my goal :)

Spoiler for Pixel Portraits:

Spoiler for Big Sprites are Big:

Spoiler for small sprites are small:

I didn't make the background for the battle screenshot one ^^;
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:34:55 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 85
Needs more driiiiiiiiiinks
2012 Project Of The Year
I love them, particularly the big sprites. Keep it up!

Ocean's Dreams blog! Contains RPG Design topics, Game updates and others!
Also check out my tumblr for smaller but more frequent updates!
http://http://oceansdreams.tumblr.com/

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I agree, the big sprites are :3
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:38:37 AM by Leventhan »
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
I wish I could do that kind of thing. Looks really nice.

Rep:
Level 85
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Ah thank you :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the overdrive bar in that screenie is from Rivieria isn't it?

other than that, great sprite work :D
I love the style.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Wow. That's pretty damn good. I wish I could do that! *wishes*

nope  :-\
Well, I'll just have to be jealous then!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
The pixel portraits are awesome. I love the first and last one. The shadows around the noses of the girls looks kind of funky, but they're pretty awesome too.

Rep:
Level 85
@Namcor, yes :) It has a new look though, will see how it works @_@
@Darico Yes you can do that, if you're willing to invest some time on making pixel art and ask for critic you'll get there :) I started spriting last August, 2007 and I got this far, so if you work hard you can do it :3

...You don't believe me?
Fine here's proof >:V

Before:
->->

@Modern hey thanks! I think I'll try to get better :)

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
@Darico Yes you can do that, if you're willing to invest some time on making pixel art and ask for critic you'll get there :) I started spriting last August, 2007 and I got this far, so if you work hard you can do it :3

...You don't believe me?
Fine here's proof >:V

Before:
->->

Damn you lord, why do I have to be so busy. Well, I have decided I will start doing it - but after I finish my current projects... so hopefully the start of next year!:smart:
Know of any good tutorials to get me started or is it a look-and-learn thing going on?

Rep:
Level 85
Haha. Good luck on your endeavor.

I got bored lol

Rep:
Level 88
You've inspired me to try and learn to do things like that. I love the style.

<3

Rep:
Level 85
Ah I'm glad that inspired you!
Here's another one:

If you want the base, you can get it here:
http://homepage3.nifty.com/zioru/

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
These are really good  :)

Rep:
Level 85
And the final one for today

I'm tired  :tpg:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 11:26:11 AM by Nessiah »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Those are awesome. Great job.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
They actually are awesome. I hope I'm that good in a years time  :blizj:

*Makes a start*

Rep:
Level 85
Oh my gosh! anime D:
*runs in circles*
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 85

Rep:
Level 97
Pic looks great. The lighting on the left bang makes the bang seem undefined, but that might just be the background colour.

Rep:
Level 85

Rep:
Level 88
So damn cute. ;-;

Really awesome looking. I love seeing your stuff.

pokeball NinOffline
Rep:
Level 84
Excellent! Top-notch work! :)

The only suggestion for improvement i can think of is to shorten some of the big sprites' torsos or apply this train of thought when making future sprites.
They are women, after all. They need longer legs!

Rep:
Level 85