RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Super Beam

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
This was a paid commission.  The request was to illustrate Goku using an attack called the Kamehameha Wave.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:02:15 PM by boe »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
wow, DBZ never looked so good

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Haha thanks man.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Fucking right. Why aren't you famous yet?

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Because there are too many artists out there who are better than me. =(

Anyways my goal isn't to get famous, but rather to get really good at what I do.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Because there are too many artists out there who are better than me. =(

Anyways my goal isn't to get famous, but rather to get really good at what I do.

Well, shit. If you don't think you're good, that's a shame. I'm pretty sure you're the best artist that I've "known", and I've known a few.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Well regardless of where I feel my skill level is at, I enjoy drawing very much.  Right now I'd say I'm average.  So It's not like I consider myself total crap or anything but I am fully aware that I have lots of improving to do.  You know what I mean?

Rep:
Level 94
Sure. I write music, and its pretty much the same way for me. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I don't like to settle for "good enough", so I know where you're coming from. After all, if we're standing still, we're moving backward. I just wanted you to know that you're very talented, and even though I don't know you past the few messages we've traded, I'm proud of you for that.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I could +rep you 100 times now if I could. ;D
Awesome Work!

And mind me asking, is the logo on the bottom right your signature ?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Thanks a lot guys.

And yes that logo on the bottom right is my signature.  It's my last name. (My irl name is Alvin Hew)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I liked this one much better than any of your others. I don't know why, but it's something about the way you draw people that just seems...off.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :o

your art is totally amazing.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's pretty ownage.

Thanks a lot guys.

And yes that logo on the bottom right is my signature.  It's my last name. (My irl name is Alvin Hew)
Your signature is better than anything I could ever draw ;-;

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Wow, thats amazing =3, how long did that take you?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Am I allowed to post this up on other sites? XD

EDIT: This guy better have paid you $100.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 11:04:39 PM by mastermoo420 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I wonder if you can do web graphics :3
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh my god., that looks astounding. Great work.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, also, who was this for? Just wanting to know~

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
@Malson - Hmm, what part of the people I draw seems off?  The face?  Body?

@Mastermoo - Haha thank you!  This was for a guy I know who happens to love DBZ.  And I guess it's okay to post this on other sites, just as long as you give credit. =)

@link999 - It took about two days worth of work.

@Irock - Thanks, that YouTube video totally inspired me!

@Nouman - I've never actually tried.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
@link999 - It took about two days worth of work.

TWO DAYS ONLY?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
this is better than how goku does it

you are born with a money making talent, my other friend
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Did you draw this on the computer or by hand?

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
@Leventhan - Yes.  This piece was not nearly as complex as the Digital Gladiator one, which took a week to do.

@Nightwolf - Thank you very much.

@mastermoo - This piece was created completely with photoshop using a wacom tablet, from the sketch to the finished painting.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 04:57:36 AM by garygill »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Not that it's a big deal, but the hair looks more like Vegeta's.

:P
Astounding everything else though =)

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Yeah someone actually mentioned this to me earlier.  According to a former hardcore DBZ fan, it doesn't pass as super saiyen Goku hair.  But yeah this was a mistake on my part since I did not look at reference of Goku when I did this.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Oh wow, I didn't even notice Goku was there until you mentioned it. Perhaps you should contrast him a bit more from the background.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL

Lol I thought it was Vegeta, kinda, but I didn't want to comment that to make it sound bad. ;-;

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
@Irock - Thanks, that YouTube video totally inspired me!
I have never felt so helpful in my life.
._.