RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
pokemon style learning systum

Rep:
Level 83
i would like a script that wen u level
a have maxmum nuber skill like 4
you have to forget one.
i have seach for this in google and rpgvx.net + here
credit will be giveon

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
pokemon style learning systum

i would like a script that wen u level
a have maxmum nuber skill like 4
you have to forget one.
i have seach for this in google and rpgvx.net + here
credit will be giveon
:facepalm:
Translation:
Pokemon style battle system
I would like a script that when you level up,
and have maximum number of skills like 4
you have to forget one.
i have seached for this in google and rpgvx.net + here
credit will be given

I dont know... if you're looking to make a pokemon game use a starter kit. Otherwise you'll need to request a scripter

Rep:
Level 83
i got the battle systum i just the skill learning systum

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
If you really want to make a Pokemon game you would switch to XP, unless you knew how to script. there aren't much starter kits for VX.
Oh and by the way,

Quote from: Revo
Don't make a fan-game as your first game. Why? Cause Fan-games tend to be difficult. Also, your awesome idea for a Naruto RPG will probably turn out to not be as great as you think. If you wait, you'll realize what makes a good game.

Rep:
Level 83
i wont to make a pokemon md game (abs)

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Hello everyone ^_^
For the love of god type intelligently! You JUST might get might get help if you stop typing like you are 9... Unless you ARE 9... In which case-awesome.
RPMG2k forever!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Get a god damn starter kit you 12 year old menace!

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
didnt someone call this in the pokemon thread?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Hence my irritation, forte

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Play nice, children. You're talking to the legendary creator of dragon fable 2.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
GASP!
I never realized i was speaking with such a magnificent creator *bows*

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Dragon Fable 2: Origins of the Sith

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Originally I wasn't going to comment but after reading through your game topic and this one I think you should listen to the people who told you to use a starter kit...

It would make a possibly good game...

Sorry to be a jackass but this is a sincere question. Do you have dyslexia or something or do you just type poorly for the hell of it? If the first, sorry. If the second, it makes you look like an ass, stop it.