RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Insturments sripts

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
can any one post all of the instrument scripts im making like a band game  i have the drum and piano scripts by Berlan im really in need like a Orcirana  like zelda or a guitar scripts

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
why are u showing me this i did everything right

Rep:
Level 87
why are u showing me this i did everything right

No actually, you did not. You did not put in a [Request] tag in your horribly spelled title. You gave a few almost illegible sentences on what you wanted, not going in to detail or following the Script Request template.

So you didn't do any of it right. Of course, from what I can tell your just asking for someone to post links to already created scripts, right?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
FYI, doing everything right doesn't mean posting it in the correct board. There are rules of how you should post your request a well, which is what Zylos has linked for you.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
you know what im tired of this god damn website always so dang picky you gota do this you gota do that no wonder you do not have as many people as other RPG websites im pretty sure everyone else get pissed that the stuff they take time to write and make is criticized before anyone gets to see it i do not know about most people but i think this website is the most outrageous excuse for a RPG website.....

So BYE...!!!!!! :mad:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Not really picky. But if you wanted us to help you find anything, we OBVIOUSLY NEED SOME IDEA AS TO WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. That's what the rules are for. Give us as much info as you can and it'll solve it faster. Also a professional or more organized presentation of your topic or requests shows us that you're more serious about what you're looking for or creating rather than just being a 14 year old lazy dipshit who can't use google. The RPG Members we have here are very talented if not more talented than other websites, we just don't help you because you can't follow some of the most SIMPLEST RULES EVER. And also, yes, we do criticize. If someone posts a new project it's what we do. It's exactly why that person posts in the new projects board. They're looking for feedback on their game from other people to determine how they can improve the game. What sounds good to yourself may not be very good at all. That's what criticism is man.

Spoiler for:
bye.

Rep:
Level 87
How fucking typical. Little boy explodes in a fit of immature rage when he is told that he is wrong. Yeah, we're picky. Only because we have immature dumb fucks like you making shitty request topics like this. And when we try to ask them to give more detail or expand the topic more, they just leave or explode in pathetic rages that really won't affect us.

Learn to take some criticism man.

i do not know about most people but i think this website is the most outrageous excuse for a RPG website.....
Oh, and your an outrageous excuse for a human being. I wonder, have you been spoiled all your life? If so, you'll going to get a large kick in the ass when you get out in the real world. Hell, if you took offense to us just showing you that you are wrong when there are direct rules in a request forum, then I can't wait til you meet more people. This is not even the tip of the iceberg.

Finally, if it took more than a minute to type this: "can any one post all of the instrument scripts im making like a band game  i have the drum and piano scripts by Berlan im really in need like a Orcirana  like zelda or a guitar scripts"

And people get pissed about us criticizing something we can't fucking read, then I laugh at them getting upset and saying "im pretty sure everyone else get pissed that the stuff they take time to write and make is criticized before anyone gets to see it"

I'm pretty sure most mature people would take the criticism and improve themselves.

So if your going to leave, fine. Run away from the facts of life and continue being a ignorant and immature kid.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
im not picky nor imature all of you mods think that you are all gods and reality you are no diferent than me so yea im pissed calse everything i post i check most of it it is right but you all stil have to have som dumb shit to bitch about like the litle bitches you are

Rep:
Level 87
Strike 1: Yes, you ARE immature. The moment you posted your rage fit when we were telling you how to make it correct shows that you are immature.

Strike 2: First of all, only one of us that has previously posted in this thread is a mod. So your "Rebel against the establishment man!" bullshit doesn't really apply since you can't even tell who is a mod or not.

Strike 3:

Here is the correct way to fix your topic. You obviously can't read or type very well, since you believe your topic to correct. No, this is correct:

Topic Title: [REQUEST] Instruments Scripts
Body:
<Name of Proposed Script>
<Date Proposed>

Summary
<<replace this with a summary of your script>>

Features Desired
  • replace these with
  • features you'd like to see
  • create more as needed

Mockups
<<if your scrpt has a visual aspect, replace this with simple mockup pictures
of what you'd like it to look like>>

Games its been in
  • list all games that have a feature
  • like or exactly the same as this request
  • create more list items as needed

Did you search?
<<simple, replace this with yes or no>>

Where did you search?
  • replace these with
  • all the sites you've searched on
  • create more as needed

What did you search for?
  • replace these with
  • the search terms you used
  • create more as needed

THAT is what a correct request topic looks like. Not this:

Topic Title Insturments scripts
Body:can any one post all of the instrument scripts im making like a band game  i have the drum and piano scripts by Berlan im really in need like a Orcirana  like zelda or a guitar scripts

Also, here are the rules for this sub forum:http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20694.0.html

You obviously did not comply with rule #2

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
you know what what do you know lol i dont have to put up with this shit you all are nuthing but unexperienced and imature fucks that think u know it all but you really dont so i dont give a damn

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
No, if it were correct, we wouldn't say a thing about it. Also, neither of us are mods. I'm not sure if you know what immature means? You clearly contradicted yourself by calling all of us "litle bitches". As you cannot even spell correctly.

I'll go into a bit of detail as to why the first post was incorrect.

From http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16921.0.html
3. Go in to detail.
6. Use tags.

From http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20694.0.html
2.  Post in proper English!

From http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,22541.0.html
Code: [Select]
[center][size=15pt]<Name of Proposed Script>[/size]
[size=10pt]<Date Proposed>[/size][/center]

[hr]

[size=13pt][u]Summary[/u][/size]
<<replace this with a summary of your script>>

[size=13pt][u]Features Desired[/u][/size]
[list]
[li]replace these with[/li]
[li]features you'd like to see[/li]
[li]create more as needed[/li]
[/list]

[size=13pt][u]Mockups[/u][/size]
<<if your scrpt has a visual aspect, replace this with simple mockup pictures
of what you'd like it to look like>>

[size=13pt][u]Games its been in[/u][/size]
[list]
[li]list all games that have a feature[/li]
[li]like or exactly the same as this request[/li]
[li]create more list items as needed[/li]
[/list]

[hr]

[size=13pt][u]Did you search?[/u][/size]
<<simple, replace this with yes or no>>

[size=13pt][u]Where did you search?[/u][/size]
[list]
[li]all the sites you've searched on[/li]
[/list]

[size=13pt][u]What did you search for?[/u][/size]
[list]
[li]the search terms you used[/li]
[/list]

I fail to see how you couldn't have done any of this.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
i did not call all of you bitches the ones im refereeing to are the one who think they are all that

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
im not picky nor imature all of you mods think that you are all gods and reality you are no diferent than me so yea im pissed calse everything i post i check most of it it is right but you all stil have to have som dumb shit to bitch about like the litle bitches you are

Two of the three here posting are not moderators. That being said, you are acting very immature. We showed you the rules that have been laid down for posting in this section, and you said you had done them right. Once you were proven that you, infact, had NOT done everything right, you started swearing and getting angry about how everyone here is unhelpful and threatened to leave. When even presented with an example of how to make this thread correctly, your 13 year old brain spouted out an incoherent run on sentence full of low level swearing and crying. This is why your thread is being locked.

Please, try again next time and follow the rules.

Edit: For the people trying to show him the light, thank you Zylos, Redwyn and Graf. You've done all you needed to do, the rest is just arguing. Let him make a new thread with the rules being followed as you have graciously pointed out.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 07:22:07 PM by Anski »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep