RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Konkoden, Angel of death

Rep:
Level 86
 :)Pre Intro
Konkoden has returned but is extremely early in production. I decided to get some stuff before I actually start making it and I am getting Scripts, Characters and writing a mini book as guideline help for the game. I also want to recruit a couple ppl before I start.

Konkoden, Angel of death
This new Konkoden game is about an angel who long ago was chosen to be the angel of death or more commonly known as The Grim reaper. Angry, The Angel of death was extremely angry and was sent to hell for conspiracy against the gods. The angel swore vengeance upon them. Finally after 500 years his plan was ready for action and he escapes into earth to conquer it and use it to fight the gods by turning the human race into a legeon of demon soldires. There are only a hand full of people that are fighting this powerfull Angel of death and among them Are Sorren and his friends who fight to relinquish this Angel from existence.

Help

Unfortunately that is all I have so far I have started the intro of the game in a plot written on my computer, But I need help. I need a Mapper, Spriter and a grapghic artist, I can take care of the rest. Here are the details of the Recruitment.

Mapper
For mapping I just need an example of your work please. but I will need help mapping most of my game unfortunately because I suck at it. Basically you will be mapping all the villegas, forests, and special areas. I will map the wold map, Dungeons, and plains.

Spriter
For Spriting I will probably request only a couple like mostly main characters so my game sticks out. I won't use any pre made characters that came with VX for mains most likely.

Graphic Artist
Well I need only a couple things from this. I wanted to make a logo for my game but to make it look good. and maybe a couple face graphics but I might need that. I will show an example of what I mean by logo at the end. I will need help with like posters or cover design.

Well thats all I need please help I need it badly. I honestly can't start my game till then :) any help will be much appreciated.

*Note this is dandanthedan's game logo and is not promoting it in any way at all I'm only using it as an example*

EDIT
I have made my very first logo ever, tell me what you think or if I should just recruit someone (Took out example logo)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 07:29:03 AM by BloodyChaos »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Just so you know the cover and logo stuff often gets done late in production
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Nuh-uh, they always make the box first. Then they just have to make something up to fill it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Just so you know the cover and logo stuff often gets done late in production

the cover and logo usually has a mock-up during the pre-production phase, when they're trying to pitch to publishers.  They need something to show and a mock-up game box or title screen is usually part of the deal.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon