RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lara Croft sprites ?

Rep:
Level 89
Anyone got some lara croft sprites for me ?
And can somebody please explain that ABS thingy for me ..please !

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Who the **** PLAYS lara croft? Seriously
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
DO NOT FLAME!

My uncle plays that btw. =DF< (Guy doin' the robot)

I'm not so sure abou where you could get them...Sorry man, try phanxgames.com

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...

Omfg, NOBODY PLAYS LARA CROFT! Only the guys that like uber large and pointy tits!
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
xD He got PWNED. Yeah Tomb raider sucks

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
... I like Tomb Raider.

It's an adictive game if you like shooting stuff and solving puzzles.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
RMXP Gamer
Who the **** PLAYS lara croft? Seriously

Excuse me? Lara Croft is a powerful female character, at first her breasts were large, made by stupid males, but now she is simply beautiful and strong, so fuck you if you cant see that, demon...
Flesy ~Remember to see the light in your heart~

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LIifYLOcz0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LIifYLOcz0</a>
GRAVE DIGGIN A THREAD FROM 06 LIKE A BOSS.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Imma see if I can't find someone to ban your butt from here if you do this again. Seriously, don't necropost five-year-old stuff just to cuss out people who are long gone from this site.