RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need some help finding a charset I used to have

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Well I used to have a photoshop file that had a RMXP crystal shattering with a character inside the crystal, and when I changed computers I lost it. IF any of you have it or can find it I would be very thankful to you. This is a big need for my game as many of my characters get stuck in crystals. LOL I just realized how funny that sounds.
<br />SOME LINKS<br /> -> Bludsoft Productions<br /> -> Uncle Sketchy's Web Design

Rep:
Level 85
:3
I've found several sprites of crystals having a character inside them and then shattering, so I think you'll need to be more specific about this. What sort of character is coming out of the crystal?

:dalton:

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I've found several sprites of crystals having a character inside them and then shattering, so I think you'll need to be more specific about this. What sort of character is coming out of the crystal?

Well it isn't actually a  character sprite set as it is a photoshop file with layers that allows you to change the color of the crystal and the character inside.
<br />SOME LINKS<br /> -> Bludsoft Productions<br /> -> Uncle Sketchy's Web Design