RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] translated KGCScript Library?

Rep:
Level 81
hey there,
I wondered if there is a translated version of all the KGC scripts for the rpgmaker xp.
The english version of all the scripts for vx is well known and so I thought maybe someone has already
translated the scriptlibrary for xp.
I would apprechiate if you could point me in the right direction, because I am very eager to find them.^^
sincerly

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Is it this you are looking for?

http://ytomy.sakura.ne.jp/tkool/rpgtech/techlist_xp.html

You can use google translate on it. I don't know if it will help, but you can always try.

Rep:
Level 81
Is it this you are looking for?

http://ytomy.sakura.ne.jp/tkool/rpgtech/techlist_xp.html

You can use google translate on it. I don't know if it will help, but you can always try.

haha,
that is exactly the site that I am currently fighting with.^^
Sadly I can't find a demo, nor am I able to customize the scripts, as I dont know any Japanese and using google translator to change stuff in your game is a major pain in the ass. :P

I was hoping for a translated version.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 01:49:46 PM by rofl1337 »

Rep:
Level 74
Fallen Angel
If you're using either Firefox or Google Chrome, you can install either Rikaichan (Firefox) or Rikaikun (Chrome). These are very helpful extensions/apps that translate Japanese in a way that's easier to understand. They're better than Google Translate at any rate.

Rep:
Level 81
well, if there really is no english version I will try to deal with it using the posted translator.
perhaps I can even post some translations if I manage to interpret this gibberish :D.