RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP]Mr. Wiggles alchemy script help

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Greetings RMRK-ers
I am having a tad bit of trouble with Mr. Wiggles' alchemy script. I went in and made all the arrangments, Made sure everything was good, and looked through the alchemy scripts thread to make sure the question hadn't already been answered.
Basically, on my test map, when I have the player obtain the blue print, I get this error:
Script "Alchemy" line 346: NoMethodError occured
undefined method 'size' for nil:NilClass
The size was set to 1, so i changed it to 2, to no avail
Help is appreciated

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
bumpity bump bump bump

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
you gave plenty of information, but, just in case your line 346 isn't the same as ours (sometimes, that happens) it would be a good idea to post it.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Actually, its line 348, my bad
    if !@blue_prints.include?(prints) and prints < @recipes.size - 1

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
hrm... Strange... According to Wiggle's script, line 348 is def initialize... Which means you deleted either some of the script (which, if it was followed by a pound symbol, it is inconsequential), you are mistaken, or you have

now, I see nothing wrong with that section of your code... but I have yet to test it...

Hrm... When I test, I get an entirely unrelated error... Sorry, I don't know what it all means... but, I did try... but you prolly don't care bout that. You want results, as you should.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Actually, to tell the truth, it was line 346, however it still didnt work, so i tried to erm...delete it....and that made another problem so i just repasted that certain section and all it did was switch lines, and it was still effed up. The system works, I just cant add blueprints. Im considering just deleting the whole thing and starting it over, I only had 2 recipes down. Thanks for trying Sash
Deleted and added the script again. no success
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:30:20 PM by DylanMachinima »