RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SUICIDE: Is it the right answer?

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
I, personally, think that it is. If somebody wants to take their own life, they should (or at least try to attempt to) do so. Anyone with those sort of thoughts don't deserve to live, because they are wasting resources.

What is your opinion?

EDIT: btw, for those of you who are considering suicide, do the world a favor.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 08:34:51 AM by Djangonator »
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
People who suicide are the worse examples of fools too.
They are friggin idiots who not only ruin their, but also others life.

Ex-1

An old guy jumped from a terris to suicide, his son was down there, and the old guy fell on the son
Both dead.

Ex-2
One guy failed,  so?
You fail, your mom scolds you but she wont kill you
You're killing yourself for a foolish this.

So i think the people who suicide should get their friggin brains working, stay on track and stfu lol./
Arlen is hot.

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
People who suicide are the worse examples of fools too.
They are friggin idiots who not only ruin their, but also others life.

Ex-1

An old guy jumped from a terris to suicide, his son was down there, and the old guy fell on the son
Both dead.

Ex-2
One guy failed,  so?
You fail, your mom scolds you but she wont kill you
You're killing yourself for a foolish this.

So i think the people who suicide should get their friggin brains working, stay on track and stfu lol./

Your first example is completely retarded, though technically possible. Your second example is a gross oversimplification of what what might make a teenager kill themselves.

People should be able to decide if they want to live or not. The old guy from Nightwolf's first example could be suffering from cancer and might think that living an extra few months in pain just isn't worth it. The fact that he landed on his son doesn't mean that he shouldn't have killed himself, just that he should have looked down before he jumped. People who get angry because a loved one killed themselves are selfish.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nope, its a true story, he got in a fight with his son, so he jumped, and fell on his son.
Its on teh news, not TEH cancer..

And what good are people getting by dieing, you get bad marks, its over after the scolding, you get good next time if you practice more.
Its just a period of 5 days or so, but think if you die ur loosing like thousands and lakhs of days!
And the fact he landed on his son explains that suicide not only kills you but others,
not necessary its landing on him.

Maybe a boy loved a girl, the girl killed herself, now the boy loved her so much, he'll like cry forever, he wont get over it soon.
Take the x-ample of a mother, her son killed himself, now wat? Didnt the son think that how the mother would feel, she loved him so much

SUICIDING IS EMO.

LIVE DAMNIT LIVE!!!
Arlen is hot.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'm Tsunokiette and I'm not sure what to say.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I strongly agree with djangonator. In this world there is no room for self pity. If you're unhappy with your life do something about it. Even if it's suicide.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Suicide is mainly just deep depression. If it goes on maybe they can get themselves pushing harder to find depression earlier, as well as improving education of how serious it is. That can save a lot of people from themselves, and others from themselves.

I watched oprah once(ONLY ONCE, AND ONLY BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO ASK VERY DEPRESSING QUESTIONS TO THIS GUY, SO STFU)were she went to a prison to interview a guy who killed his twin daughters. He was depressed and thinking thoughts about killing and such, but didn't seek to get help. His duaghters were sick and he was home alone with them, and he just gave in. He even called the police on himself. The cops thought he was just overdosed on drugs or drunk, but nope.

If someone can kill their own kids, then they can definantly kill themselves for many reasons. They just dont want to deal with whatever anymore and go for it.In some places in the U.S suicide isn't even illegal (Well, it might be most states/all by NOW, but they weren't all initialy), and they only reason what it becomes illegal is basicly because the money hungry peoples don't want to deal with their life insurace companys drying up from suicidal's coverage. It's sad, even if they can make the cover "Because it's wrong and no one should have to take their life", it's still for money.

Kids actually kill themselves fro mbeing bullied too much. It actually has it's own name: Bullycide. I've gotten off topic a couple times but it's part of the point that people need help. And if they can't get that help what's to say they can't just end it all and stop dealing with it.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
...I think this is the second time I've seen Tsunkiette since I've joined... *cough*

ANYWAY. Suicide is completely your choice. I mean, you have no control over coming into this world, but dammit if you wanna leave, than that's your own decision.

But whatta I know? I'm just another Aussie..
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I have never seen the point of suicide, it doesn't fix anything, why not be responsible and deal with your problems directly? Although I doubt any one else shares my view point.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Well, while I think that's the case for some people who are just depressed or whatever... but some people just don't feel like living, y'know? I mean, you live a perfectly happy life and everything, but you just didn't want to be born... I dunno, that's kinda how I feel sometimes. It's not depression, it's just... hey, I don't wanna be here anymore.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well, while I think that's the case for some people who are just depressed or whatever... but some people just don't feel like living, y'know? I mean, you live a perfectly happy life and everything, but you just didn't want to be born... I dunno, that's kinda how I feel sometimes. It's not depression, it's just... hey, I don't wanna be here anymore.

No, that's depression. Just take a zoloft and you'll be okay.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I'm not depressed. Just lazy... and bored...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Really now, being unmotivated and lethargic are symptoms of depression. You know that right?

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
*shrug* Fine, but that doesn't mean it's true for everyone.

By the way... that chick in your sig... is really hot. And I would totally do her...
I mean, I wouldn't... but I'd consider it... under the right circumstances... and stuff.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
What heterosecual male wouldn't do the ADP girl?

Also we need to bget back on topic.

Cody, it could be a good idea to see your doctor, depression sucks llama anus.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
I look at the title of this thread and the first thing that springs to mind is N-O!

Suicide is for "emo"s and shouldn't even be considered. Everyone has at least one friend they can confide in, and if they don't, they will find someone eventually. Remember - Everyone is different!

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Emo stands for emotional... you don't have to look gothic, act like you're depressed all the time, and listen to Marilyn Manson 24/7 to be emo.

*ahem* Anyway... like I said, I'm not depressed. I'm just bored. That's all, seriously. My mom's sent me to docters, and they said, and I quote: "Your boy isn't depressed or suicidal, or anything like that... he's just a lazy kid with nothing to do."

And it's true. I've done everything I've done 1000 times, and got bored of it all. *shrug* Maybe hell'd be a kick? Heh.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Well I just want everyone to know that I am 100% against suicide and will not give any advice. A point I would like to make is that it is impossible to give suicidal advice that is guaranteed, because the only way for someone to know is if they have tried it. If their idea would work, they would be dead!

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
actually, there's is methods that 100% sure to kill someone ELSE, so all those methods apply to suicide.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well I just want everyone to know that I am 100% against suicide and will not give any advice. A point I would like to make is that it is impossible to give suicidal advice that is guaranteed, because the only way for someone to know is if they have tried it. If their idea would work, they would be dead!

You're not very smart, are you?

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Sometimes you gotta confuse people to make them LISTEN!  :lol:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I could be an ass right now, but I'm choosing not to.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Whatever you say i still stick to my point that only the friggin idiots who have no brains and are friggin mad suicide.
Even if its their life, what goes in loosing it?

Like maybe your gf broke up LOL.
So u'll get over it soon enough
Not like u'll really die like they say in the movies "I'll die for you"

Emo lol..
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
The ammount of logic found in nightwolf's nigh illegible posts is remarkably large.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well unlike alot of people, I've never thought that Nightwolf is dumb. I've just thought that some times his english isn't perfect.

But yeah, suicide doesn't really fix anything.