RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Throw something at the next user!

Rep:
Level 87
Just look at the example:

User 1: I throw a fireball at the next user.
User 2: I get burnt. Then, I throw a rock at the next user.
And so on...

Lets begin:-

I throw a murderer with a knife at the next user.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
He rapes and cuts off my testicles. He adds them to a necklace of testicles he has around his neck and dances around the room while singing. He then goes back to his house where he has 10 small boys locked in his basement. He vomits into a bucket and give it to them. The vomit is the only food he gives them. After they finish eating the vomit, he rapes them all anally.

I throw up, on the next user.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
:djang:
I take an anti-vomit spray to protect myself.

I throw a nuclear missile at the next user.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It misses me. The radiation turns people into zombies. The zombies go out and rape every small boy in the world. After raping them, the zombies crawl up their asses. They walk around in the little boy suits and rape more little boys. The zombies become unbeatably because the are 30 people thick and no bullets can hurt them. They rape all the cows in the world who then spawn giant 20 penis monsters that rape all the chickens in the world.

I throw a dead cat at the next user.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
The cat claws my eyes out and runs off to poop.

I throw a blindmans cane at the next person.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Due to King not being able to see, the blindman's cane misses me and pierces through a gas tank, causing it and several others to explode.

Before being blown up, he throws magazines of yiffy [lulz] at the poor unsuspecting next user.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I intercept the magazines before some poor sop has in it thrown in their face and add it to my secret stash.

<_<

>_>

I throw a live hand grenade at the next user.

Rep:
Level 87
I catch, and accidentaly throw it at the orphanage.

I throw the worlds wars on the next user.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I take all of the wars and solve them peacefully one at a time.

I throw myself into the next user's arms.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
"Oh look, dinner!"

I chop him into pieces and cooks it up. Yummy.

Throws Zylos meat into next user.

Rep:
Level 87
Thats very generous of you AlienSoldier. XD

I throw the leftovers of Zylos at the next user.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I feed the leftovers to my dog. I hope he likes them. O_o

I throw Nightwolf at the next user.

Rep:
Level 87
I put Nightwolf down.

I throw Lominisio's dog at the next user.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WOW WHAT AN OPPURTUNITY.

I BURN IT.

Also, Lominiso <\3

I throw Irockman1's dick gap...

down to the next user.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I cannot stop it, and therefore are destroyed.

The dickgap continues to fall to the next person
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I throw irockman at the dickgap and they clash-joining into each other!

I throw the explosion that took place due to the clash onto the next foo'
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I have Irock set on ignore, so the explosion doesn't even faze me.

I throw a knife at \/.

Rep:
Level 87
It stabs my heart! Too bad I don't have one.

I throw the depths of hell at V.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nightwolf uses Fly
Nightwolf Evaded the attack

Throws an Opera Singer down there
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
My ears are destroyed.

I throw the remains of my ears at the opera singer, who then screams, runs away and detonates on the next user.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
I feed the Opera Singer a nuclear missle, and he/she explodes! (Don't worry, RMRK is safe.)

I throw the guts of the Opera Singer at V.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I get the hell out the way because she's prolly uber fat.

Tosses a Rapier at \/.

Rep:
Level 87
Sell the rapier to the blacksmith.

I then throw a cement block at V.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I step to the side and watch as the cement block lands on \/.

Rep:
Level 87
The cement block comes falling down, I took a hammer and broke it into two pieces.

It continued to fall on V.