RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
First Dawn

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
The story is:

You play as a guy, and you think IBE is a good guy, and help him, but hes a baddy, and says "How does it feel to know you've been working for us?! Now I feel you've outlived your usefulness..." Then you have to kill him before he gets really powerful and says "I'm all-powerful! Hee, hee, haw! I'm collecting Espers! I'm extracting magic!"!

Main character (optional name)
Skills: Fishing, no magic or combat skills
Story: Family killed by Ibe, depression at the age of 13. He jumped off from the edge of a cliff and floated down a river to a small desert village, where an old man takes care of him, then the character leaves town to explore.

Graphics by me; Screenshots attatched.

Screenshot 1: Titlescreen (v.01)
Screenshot 2: Fort Mabura (v.01)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 10:14:11 AM by veltonvelton »
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
What no characters, scritps, that stuff that explains it more?

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
not yet-im rushing.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep: