RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ashen Alliance [RM2K3]

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior

An union reborn from the ashes of defeat.

Hi there! This is my attempt to make an actual game.
I'm more of a drawer than a game maker, but I'm giving this a shot anyway XD
Everything is pretty much still in planning stage, including story and characters.

Story

A man, Lacuna, obtained an evil forbidden magic. He ravaged homes of many other races. Finally, the groups that held light magic decides to form an alliance to put a stop to his madness. However, due to the distrust between each race, their team work was unorganized and fell victim to Lacuna's schemes. The alliance was soon broken and they all concealed themselves.

100 years later, the dark magic empire of Hera (created by Lacuna) has expanded over 80% of the world's lands.  They continue to gain control over more towns and cities, yet no one dares to step up and stop them.
Mivi, a secret agent of Hera had enough of what they were doing and decides to revolt with a small group of people. They fail and Mivi escapes through a teleporter that dropped her onto an small isolated island. Here she discovers a hidden population of elves. Among them, there is a young elf who has great capacity for magic powers. She concluded that if there is anyone that can stop Hera, it would be him and those who also hold light magic. And so they travel around the world in search of other hidden away races to reconstruct the alliance in order to stop Lacuna and Hera.

Sorry for the lame/cliche plot lol. I'll be changing it around as I plan more.

Characters

Mivi

[HUMAN]
A former member of Hera's secret police force.

-Outgoing
-Clumsy
-Responsible

Random Fact: Her outfit is based on a "zipper" theme.

Nexus

[ELF]
An elf who lived isolated along with the rest of his people.
He knows nothing about the "real" world.

-Determined
-Curious
-Oblivious

More to come~

Misc

For now I don't have much to make a special battle system or anything like that.
Although I do have some ideas for features that is outside of battle. I got to try them
out and see if they work out first, haha.

Here are some WIPs of Mivi's sprite:

As you can see I'm reworking the colors, it looked too blocky before D:
I haven't drawn sprites much so I rely on using the original RM2K3 ones as base. But for the battle sprites, I will try to make them
look a bit different?

Well that's all I have at the moment, I'm working on more and will put them up later.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, I like the art so far. Good luck with the project.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
"Zeke"
I like the Art work as well, and good luck with the Project.  :blizj:
(<@Ruben@>)