RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I kill /\ by flashing lots of really bright colours in front of /\'s face which cause /\'s head to explode. Crazy.

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
make a pie,put a bomb in it and give to /\
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
NOOOO THAT PIE WAS ME!

In revenge, My splattered lemony remains all form tiny little blobs who keep eating stuff until suddenly you have a 45 13 foot high lemon amoebas about to engulf you.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I give ^ a hemlock tea. Farewell, Socrates...

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I kill ^ with the belief that gods don't exist

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I toss water all over the electric mouse. Zzzzzzzt!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I dash ^'s dreams against the rocks below.

Rep:
Level 75
I'm being so that ^ doesn't want to live and ^ becomes suicidal

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I shoot ^ first. Two bullets, y'all.

Rep:
Level 75
I dodge them and use my katana to kill ^

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!

*takes out a shotgun and shoots the first zombie he sees*

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
*crushes with a giant bathammer* STOP KILLING ZOMBIES FOOOOL

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
*looks around to see who's watching*

Releases sauerkraut flatus and kills everyone!
TWICE!

TWICE!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*pays the Pied Piper to force the moose to dance to death*

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
*makes Zylos explode with nothing but my mind* :3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Tosses a quart of Mariah Carey's new perfume at the Captein!

If THAT'S not fatal, I dunno what is...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
*beats you to death with Doctor Sword*

yeah!!!!!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You're a wiener. :mad:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
*Throws an Arrow-1 at ^*
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Fus Ro Dah's ^ off a cliff.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Ro-sham-bos ^.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Gets ^ stuck in a sausage press!

Rep:
Level 75
Gets ^ in a truck to the slaughterhouse

Rep:
Level 65
When the wind blows.......
I take away your ring and ^ you to death with it.
Life Is just as clear

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Let's the zombies in this thread tear ^ to death.