RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Casts a spell on ^ that makes her dance till she dies.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Shoots /\ in the head, plain and simple.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I'll be nice and stab ^ in his sleep.

Rep:
Level 84
It's human to misdo
And I'll be even nicer and place a bomb next to ^ so he dosen't feel anything.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
(He? Again? T-T I am a girl, look at my gender please. T-T)

Shoots ^ with a laser gun.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Drags a claw across /\'s throat and watchs /\ bleed to death.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*snatches Laser gun from Love*
Hey! I'm not called Lazer Kirby for nothing!
*shoots /\ with the stolen Laser gun*
Hi

<3
Rep:
Level 83
@Zylos: That was...mean. o.o

Gets a bow and an arrow and shoots ^ for stealing my laser gun.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Hands /\ a violin and places /\ on the Titanic.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Plays a killing painful song that kills ^.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Forcefully feeds ^ to death. GLUTTON

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Shows ^ to a big bad wolf which attacks him and eats it quickly.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Learns Necormancy and calls upon thousands of fallen warriors to kill /\  :D
Hi

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Pushes /\ off a cliff into the hungry mouths of said thousand warriors, chewing /\ slowly and distributing /\ evenly among all of them.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Summons a dragon and makes it fire off at ^.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Kills ^ with growing un-originality

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Puts ^ on an operation table and ties him, then gets my knives and saws and begins cutting ^ to cook him later! *evil laugh*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Puts /\ in one of the Jigsaw Killer's games.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Stabs ^ from behind with a saw.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
loves ^ to death

i mean shoots...
yes
shoots ^ to death.
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
lol

Kicks ^ off the hill, and ^ falls into the world of darkness and dead.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
First, I go down to pour gas everywhere at the bottom of the cliff. I come up, throw a lit match over a cliff. A few seconds later, I kick ^ off the cliff, hearing ^ scream as she falls into the blazing fire.
Hi

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You bump in to me, and by traditional Kirby rules, that means you lose a tick from your health bar.

And you only had one left! :O

Game over. :(

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Oh $#!%, I can't kill the Arltree. ._.

Thankfully I don't have to, you're going to die soon from all the hippy drugs you've been taking.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I cant kill a brother wolf
oh wait
yes i can
*backstab - critical hit*

Arlen is hot.