RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Pseudo-Techno. Lol.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
This is the only techno-ish song I've ever done. Well, actually, it's technically the second, because this is the second (and much better) version of a song a wrote 2 years ago.

No MIDI this time, because I've played the MIDI using my stock soundcard, and it's god-awful. So.

mp3

Lol recorded tabit playback.

Reason's finished downloading, but I need CDs to burn the iso's (because I'm moving it to my laptop, which isn't the computer I'm on now). Once I do that, I'll pump it through and post it, because it will probably sound even better through a program like that.

Oh, and it sounds like the beginning got a little clipped. It's because the recording program never records at full volume and I have to guess how much to increase it and ugh, but hey: Reason.

Anyway, enjoy, and tell me what you think.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:17:35 AM by irock »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Wow, this is really good. Didn
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Haha, I've got Reason up and running, and I'm realizing that all of Reason's synths suck in comparison to the synth on MY sound card. :D

(Thanks for listening and commenting, Blizzard.)

:tinysmile::tinysmile: