RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVXA] Dragon Reign(Updated)

Rep:
Level 86
Lightning charged swords are good for RPG's
I'll upload another link with the RTP. Just keep in mind I'll still upload the audio sepraeatly because it will take too long to download.  The only reason why I didn't make one with the RTP was because I was scared the file would be too big and reach over 500 mb once the game is completed.  I'll still up load it though I think I have a script to lower the size.  Right know I can't upload it because I have to get ready to go to my college classes I will be back after 8:00 PM (USA time) but I watch my show as soon as I get home so I'll have it uploaded after 9:00PM(USA time).

Rep:
Level 86
I'm sorry mediafire won't let me upload the RTP for you because it is over 200 mb and I can't aford to have a premimun account.  So I'll give you the link to the RTP:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This sentence is a bit clunky.
"... who was tried..."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
She was suppose to say that the girl who tried to break into the castle was put to death. That was a typo I missed some how.  Thank you for pointing that I'll make sure it's fixed in the next version.  Also no offense but could you put that screen shot in a spoiler.  I don't want to make any one not want to play the game because of that typo. Thank you (: