RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gamespot's all time greatest video game hero

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Snake > Gordon Freeman
MGS > Half-Life
MG/S != Nintendo.

Also @Grafikal:
What? "Nobody cares about 4chan (wrong) [so their votes don't count]" How does that even make sense? They are grouping together and voting Bub & Bob and Duke Nukem to the end. Don't be dumb.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I wasn't referring their votes. I was talking about ours compared to theirs. I'm not being dumb, just misinterpreted :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol mario vs the prince
The prince is awesome but, as we know

MARIO IS GOING TO WIN.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
If Gordan Freeman wins, I will go about my life as though this poll made no impact on my life whatsoever.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
From within, we all know that Mario is gonna win.

qft xD

Also

If Gordan Freeman wins, I will go about my life as though this poll made no impact on my life whatsoever.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Snake deserves to win over Gordon Freeman for one simple reason: Snake is actually a character.

I like Half Life more than MGS, so I'll have to say Gordon Freeman, though you do have a point.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
If Gordon Freeman wins, I will take down 4chan. ;v

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
the PC gaming community is voting for Gordon Freeman, 4chan is voting for Bub and Bob, Nintendo fans are voting for Link more than they are Mario, and the main console gamers are voting for Cloud and Kratos.

Coincidentally, they're all in individual corners.
<spam />

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Garret and Travis Touchdown lost in the first round, got damned shame I tell you h'wat

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Coincidentally, they're all in individual corners.
That's what you think.

HOHOHO

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Round 2 has ended, round 3 begins.

Bub & Bob have beaten sonic ::) But now they're also beating Samus. That is stupid.

And Gordon Freeman should beat snake.
bringing sexy back

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I feel like it's going to come down to Link VS Gordon Freeman or Ryu or Mario and in the end Link would probably win.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Mario, Bub and Bob, Snake, Link

These will be the final four.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
bub and bob are being pushed through the voting by /b/
if this is anything like Time's poll they'll be able to stack it through for the win.

Rep:
Level 102
Hurr thanks for telling us

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm saying your speculation is pointless because it's being rigged.

Rep:
Level 102
The point is fun, and it would remain the only point whether it were a completely fair tournament or not.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
What it's being rigged? I just assumed everyone was voting for Bub and Bob because they're the greatest video game heros of all time.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Oh man this totally hasn't been said in this thread several times already. Thanks for the heads up !!!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Gamespot is taking action against it, though. Or they meant to take action but they didn't or something. Really don't care anymore, go Snake!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
What it's being rigged? I just assumed everyone was voting for Bub and Bob because they're the greatest video game heros of all time.

Hahahaha

Gut feeling: Link wins, fabled four are going to be Mario vs. Bub & Bob and Gordon vs. Link.

Gordon is a much better character. You don't find yourself attached to him in the same way you do to a movie character or a protagonist like Snake, and maybe it doesn't feel like you're attached to him in the conventional hollywood relatable way but he really makes you feel like you're both in an unfamiliar world.
More often than not I find myself more interested in the citizens/environment than Gordon but I guess that's really a sign of great design. Think about it, why would you be interested in yourself more than the world around you? Awe-full in a way. :3

Anyhow, I hate when people tell you to go back and play Golden Eye or OoT and tell them they're still as fantastic as we remember. People rarely say that for FFVII and FUCK YEAH, Golden Eye and OoT are still as awesome as I remember them being.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Anyhow, I hate when people tell you to go back and play Golden Eye or OoT and tell them they're still as fantastic as we remember. People rarely say that for FFVII and FUCK YEAH, Golden Eye and OoT are still as awesome as I remember them being.
yeah Goldeneye and OoT are still awesome people are just all HERP DERP GRAPHICS CAN'T STAND TO PLAY NOT HD AUURURUURUHHHGHHHHH

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yeah Goldeneye and OoT are still awesome people are just all HERP DERP GRAPHICS CAN'T STAND TO PLAY NOT HD AUURURUURUHHHGHHHHH

spoiled brats

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
you ain't kiddin. it's like PC gamers who say "WELL GAME X IS BETTER ON PC WHY SHOULD I PLAY ANY CONSOLES" and completely ignore console only games that are awesome and just flame the shit out of consoles.