RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vargard Story: The Bond Between Souls

Rep:
Level 90
Alright, here's some info 'bout my game:

For many years ago there was like some Beast that walked on the earth and spread chaos and such, you know that old story.
But fortunately they were sealed, and everyone was happy.
  But now one of the beast has been unsealed, and the
Magic Ministrel fears the worst.
The Magic Ministrel, works in the shadows, and don't want to spread panic to the people, therefore they chose not to tell the people about the Beasts.
One day however an innocent(?) villager faces a mystery man, trying to release a Beast. The mystery man seems to know who the villager is...
The mystery man tries to kill the villager, but a man from the Magic
Ministrel saves him.
The mystery man flees and the man from the Ministrel tells the villager about the Beasts.

The man from the Ministrel sees a great potential in The villager(who actually is called Dwayne), and asks if he would like to help the Magic Ministrel to destroy the beasts.
Dwayne refuses and the Man leaves.

Later in the night during a festival Dwaynes female friend (not girlfriend)
is being kidnapped by the mystery man mentioned above.

Dwayne who desperatly wants to help his friend decides to take the man from the Ministrels offer, and asks his major of some info 'bout the Magic Ministrel.
The major tells him that he has heard that the  Magic Ministrel should lie in Gedmund, a big city, and Dwayne sets of to rescue his friend.

I know it's quite a qliche story, but I promise there will be some original twistes in the story made up by me.

Here's a little info 'bout the charas:

Dwayne
Class:Squire
Dwayne is boy living in the little village Ligusto.
Ligusto is the guardian village of a Windmill said to possess an ancient magic power.
Dwayne lives a normal life until one day, when his friend is kidnapped and he sets of to find her.

Julie
Class:
Aprentice
Julie is Dwaynes friend, and she has was born with gift of magic.
None has treated her differently because of this however.
She's a happy girl who likes to cook.

Jovan
Class:-N/A-
-Info Not available yet-

Jean
Class: N/A-
-Info Not available yet-

And now some screenies:

Oops, that doesn't sound to good...

Standing in front of the majors house.

One of the cave houses in your village

Standing in front of the Magic Windmill Entrance

Well, that's all, hope you like it!
And I would love to have it rated, so please do that! :D [/i]
Going on a vacation...(To FLORIDA!!!)
Will be away the three closest weeks...

Rep:
Level 90
Not a single reply... :cry:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
looks good i have an ams but i dont have the commands lol , can you send em to me thanks

Game Name-Hasn't got one yet.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sigh, why do people let me wait... DONT THEY KNOW I DON'T HAVE ANY CONCENTRATION AT ALL! Its awlays the same, they tell about a hell of an intresting story, adding some terrific screenshot where you dream of playing it today and then when im asking when there demo is finished they say: I didn't even started it.

It really %^$$ me off you know! The next one who says he/she didn't even started it will have a lot of ouchies!

so...when will the demo be there?
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
You should add some more detail to your town maps. The first one is okay, except the northen wall looks a bit dodgy, but your getting better  8)

Also, i recommend the use of Slipknots Message system, its way better than Dubealexs  :roll:

Rep:
Level 90
Thanks everyone for your replies! :D
And now for the comments:

#crashoverride: Thanks, I used the AMS in the script database here.
The instructions was there. Look for them. :wink:

#Infenyte: Well, that depends of how big you want the demo to be...
If you only want a little "taste" of how my game will be with just the first
"dungeon" available, I think it could be ready at the end of this week.
(It might take longer time, since I'm trying to not use my computer as much as I'm doing now...)
But don't expect that demo to be good!
Otherwise it might take some months for me to get done.
But I have started on a demo, otherwise I wouldn't have started this topic.
And if you want a demo  of my game, I suggest that you look for my timer problem topic in the troubleshooting section, and see if you can help me out.
Another problem though, I don't know how to get my game hosted.
And that's a big problem.
I just hope this didn't sound to harsh, 'cause I didn't mean to. :^^:

#dwarra: Thanks for the critics, I had always wanted to get my maps rated.
And I would like to use Slipknots Message system, but I can't find any instructions for it... :cry:

Well, thank you again for the replies!!!