RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Oracles of the Gemini: A Hero's Legacy Demo Complete.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Uhm. Okies. ^^ I just have to make something complicated don't I. xD I've mashed through so far... And now theres gonna be a part member adding. o.o I'm not exactly sure how... ^^ But i'm gonna reasearch this around the forum.  :D  :^^: Thanks for all the help Halo.

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Demo: V. 0.1 is complete. I uh... jus gotta host it some where.

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Yah!
Use someone like Megauploads or something...

Have you ever relized that in reality you are lost on mapping and don't know where else to go with your maps because you never developed a 'world map'? (at least in your head.)

.... Yeah....  :O_o:

Eh?
Was that to me or something?
That was completely random if it was...