RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Chronicles of Black

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Cool game, will you ever grow hair?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Quote from: purifier
I would like to argue that point. I see myself as none of the above listed. So, I'm sorry of your narrow point of view.

I was thinking this point of view is pretty narrow, too.

Not to mention politically incorrect.

It's like, "HEY!  Let's make a video game based on every stereotype possible!"

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Who cares about being "Politically Correct"? Plus this is a clever idea for a game. It's a great satire of the ridiculeousness of stereotypes and cliques.

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Okey, if you people are offended by this game and decide to post bull**** then thats the reason I'm making fun of idiots like you. I'm keeping the classes I put in the game so shut the hell up.

Anyways, I have a event runed system.
C/Space - Punch, Action, Accept
X - Cancel, Menu
Z/Shift - Item menu shortcut
A - Skill menu short cut

The skills are run by status effects, for example: Fury - Reduce 50% Vit for 25% Attack power. Useful if done correctly. Skills are gained by having enough Agi, and money to buy the skill. You train stats by doing puzzles at diffrent levels. (Battle System Run by Events and Variables)

Attack - Damage is based on weapon
Strength - Adds to critical damage
Stamina - Adds Vitality
Intellegence - Adds Energy
Agility - Used for skill progression

You gain money for everyday that passes, but only at your original house. You can buy other places but you have to work for money. You hunger goes down quick so it would be a good idea to stock up on food. I included a map in the manual incase you get lost in the first section of the city.

Current Locations - South East(Ghetto and Shopping areas) and North West(Suburbs), Industrial(Jobs and Law Enforcement), Banff National Park(Terrorist base and vacation spot), Jasper Icefield(Also no point to this place but what the hell).

Maps fill up with NPC's as you progress, some also act diffrent. People might attack you on some days becuase of respect points or something.

I made a Video and Wall paper(or a picture that could be used as one)
Posting it later

Making download version(60mb for good download and consumer needs, Not all quests, music, and maps are available, and after I release I
will never work on the download one ever again)

And a CD-Rom Version(150mb for maximum features, Alot more maps and quests, might upload it if people arn't scared to use their memory. Requires fast computers too)

New Screens:

Main Menu

Transition Between Cities

A washroom I guess

This is what I mean by Puzzle Training(but now u know half of this puzzle...)

Wall paper(remove window and use stretch)

- -

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
this looks like an aweseom game. oh, and welcome back. i havent seen you forever