RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Sepath Rune (Demo Version 1)

Rep:
Level 90
This is a very short demo of my game, I have not put any events in the town so no complaining, the'll all be in version 2, I have done the game up to the first boss, so, well, enjoy?

Version 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=APIAGJ73

~~~Story~~~
You play with 2 different partys in this game, one good, and ones a bit of both (Good and Bad) but they are both after the same thing. The Serpath Rune. It is a magical stone that resides in a tomb in the middle of a desert. The rune, depending on who carries it, is very powerful and has the ability to make anyones wish come true. But there is something else, something evil trying to get the rune, as well as our 2 partys. And this guy is set on destruction, this guy wants all humans DEAD!

~~~Heroe's~~~
Eventully both partys become friends and team up, but here is the partys they travel in.

~~~Party 1~~~

Name: Marty
Class: Barlian Guard
Biography: Born and raised in the town, Barlia. Marty always wanted to work with the Barlian guard, a group who protect Barlia. His father was also a Barlian Guard, but he died in a war when Marty was 6 years old.

Name: Kain
Class: Lancer
Biography: Always likes to help people, however this used to get him into a lot of trouble when he was young. Now he very trained with a spear and wishes to help track down the creature trying to obtain the Serpath Rune.

Name: Maria
Class: Paladin
Biography: Paladin of the kingdom of Vakkana, her sworn duty is to protect the land from harm, so of course the fact someone is trying to destroy the land will make her want to help Marty.

~~~Party 2~~~

Name: Jowl
Class: Thief
Biography: Little is known about this thief.

Name: Miles
Biography: Little is known about this thief.

Name: Maia
Biography: Little is known about this thief.3

P.S. I know my demo needs a lot of work, I would just like feekback from it. I know my Desert town map totally sucks also, but I am not good with that tileset. All events of townsfolk will be in version 2, as well as more to the story.

EDIT: I almost forgot, I have not completed the database fully, it is missing spells and random battles, all will be posted in version 2 however!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Things to look forward too in version 2.

More detail to Barlia (more events, different buildings)

Ability to start a subquest

A New Menu Layout

And continue the game itself

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
wow! great job pie! I wanna see V2 now! Get to work!!!

-Jak-

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
All i can say is your mapping needs alot of attention >_> <_<

Rep:
Level 90
I already said most of it aint finished.

Rep:
Level 89
I agree with Dwarra, a lot has to change about the maps, especially more details, but so far, it isn't terribly ugly neither..
Just work on the details.. and the game will be fine  :)
Started RPG making once again!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
his mapping isnt that bad, but it aint a work of art either. You wanna see bad mapping? Look at some of my old games!

Im trying to make better maps with AoG.

-Jak-

Rep:
Level 91
screenies please