RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New project

Rep:
Level 89
Hello, I'm starting a new project about dragons using rpgmkrxp if you are free from your own projects please e-mail me or say if you are free on this fourm, if you are then i will tell you the details.

Rep:
Level 90
Or you could just tell us here what the storyline is. How can we look forward to a game if we dont no nothing about it?

Rep:
Level 89
o.k here we go.
D.R.A.G.O.N Wars
The story starts off with a opening much like zelda explaining the story. Dragons and humans were once living together in harmony until the dragons became corrupted. Then a cinima appears showing the dragons attacking a city,then another cinima in the kings palace disscusing the recent turn of events. An elder suggested the idea of creating a elite government group called D.R.A.G.O.N(ie. FF7)They hold a contest to see who is capable of joining. 3 people are selected from the contest and your journy begins. You eventually find out who is corrupting the dragons and that one of your party members is a member of that group. Obviosly your mission is to find and destroy the evil organization.

Rep:
Level 90
Hmmmm... sounds interesting, any idea how long it will take before the first demo is released?

Rep:
Level 89
Ill get one maybe tomorow

Rep:
Level 89
Heres the demo post any changes you made in this thread http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OEUTVNMK

Rep:
Level 89
You need Black Chancery font to run
or change the font type in main

Rep:
Level 89
Downloading now.
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 89
Sorry to say, but your mapping needs A LOT of attention.
And the character you play in this demo, when it walks down, it kinda looks weird.. looks like he doesn't make any footsteps..
Second: You should find someone who can make your message texts, because your english isn't perfect  :(

Sorry for the critism, but it's needed to make your game perfect!
Greetz, Helipluis.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Im not excactly a pro in making games...have a demo not a soul knows about in this project section...

But if you make an demo be sure you make the maps first complete and when youre done then put the events on it!

sorry to say it but this just hurts my eyes.
make only the demo when you have a little beginning ( i din't knew about this hehehehe) the best thing to do is make the demo until you defeat the first boss or something like that.
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Infenyte
Im not excactly a pro in making games...have a demo not a soul knows about in this project section...

But if you make an demo be sure you make the maps first complete and when youre done then put the events on it!

sorry to say it but this just hurts my eyes.
make only the demo when you have a little beginning ( i din't knew about this hehehehe) the best thing to do is make the demo until you defeat the first boss or something like that.

Couldn't agree more.. =)

Rep:
Level 89
This is my first game
I know it sucks thats why i need people to help
I will have a new demo up in maybe a day or too
i did this one a month ago, my new one is alot better
but still not good :cry:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
making good maps is quite simple

In a town/city map there are more houses standing then just 2!
And theres obviously a road wich isn't based on the shadows (those darker panels) Then streetlights or something would be usefull. and what is a city without any tree's standing there. or you can add a park around there

b.t.w i hope that in your next demo you can acctually see the text on the menu and shop
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 89
if you read my post you need black chancery font to run